A Whore No More?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Jem," she said. "I've made some arrangements that can help you get that, um, variety you've been craving."

"Really?" Jemina said. "Remember, I don't hook anymore."

"I know, I know," Lana said. "This is more about getting you off than the men or women you screw."

"I don't do women," Jemina said. "Though, I suppose, a woman licking my pussy would be enjoyable."

Lana smiled. "Anyway, I found a doctor who can test your lovers for STDs, so you can fuck without condoms, and not not have to worry-"

"Excellent! His name isn't Dr. Brock U. R. Pym, right?"

"No, of course not. What other specifications do you have?"

"What do you mean? Like, dick size, or something?"

"Well, anything you want in a lover. Blonds? Blacks? Muscles? Age range?"

"Doesn't matter, as long as they're in nice-looking suits and ties. I like a dick between six and eight inches long, and reasonably thick. Clean-cut men, well-groomed. Gentlemanly. Thirty to forty years old. That kind of thing."

"OK, I can have Br-er, the doctor screen them for those qualities, if you like."

"Definitely."

"We should have a system to watch over, or get video of, each encounter, in case a guy tries to rape you, or forces you to do something pervy, or anything you don't like."

"My husband has cameras in all the rooms of our house here, because he likes to film me walking around naked in the house, then watch the video later. I guess if I delete the parts when my sex with the men happens, and make an excuse that I left the house at those times and turned the video off until I returned, Brock won't know what I've done."

"He films you walking around naked?"

"Yeah, I'm naked right now."

Lana licked her lips. "Does he record sound? Will he hear this conversation?"

"The sound won't be loud enough to hear what we're saying now. I've watched some of the videos with him, and you barely hear anything, even when I talk in them."

"Good. What else do you want in the encounters?"

"I'd like these men to surprise me while I'm naked in the house. I'll be alone here usually in the mornings between 9:00 and lunchtime, when Brock returns for an hour or so. He usually leaves again at 1:00 in the afternoon and returns at about 6:00, so the men can come here during those times."

"Being surprised while nude gets you hot?"

"Oh, yeah, totally! The men in expensive suits, and me in my birthday suit. Then I pretend to be embarrassed. It's one of my wildest fantasies."

Lana grinned. "OK. Maybe, just to be safe, we could arrange some of these encounters in my house. We don't want to risk your husband finding out, and by being there, I can make sure you aren't being assaulted or anything."

"A few times in your place, I suppose, but I'll lose the surprise element that I can get here at home, being caught naked when I least expect it. As I said before, I can delete the video with the men in it, so Brock won't know."

"OK, just let me know if you change your mind about the location. A handsome man has been lined up for you. I can tell him to dress well for you. Expect a surprise visit...oh, by the end of the week, probably in the afternoon. Stay naked in that house, and leave your front door unlocked."

"OK, Lana. Thanks." They hung up.

**************

That Friday afternoon, Brock had finished his lunch and was ready to leave the house and go to the clinic. Jemina, nude except for her bright makeup and black high heels, helped him put on his blazer.

"Thank you, honey," he said, then kissed her. "Gotta go."

"Bye," she said as he walked outside to his car.

She went into the kitchen to put his dirty dishes in the sink and wash them. Then she saw his briefcase on the chair he'd been sitting on at the kitchen table.

"Shit!" she said, then picked it up and began running back to the front door to call to him to get it. But when she'd got to the living room on the way, she saw a man in a suit with a shaved head sitting on the sofa. Good-looking and in his thirties, he grinned at the sight of her frontal nudity. "Aah!" she yelped.

"Hi," he said, his eyes studying her tits and crotch.

"Hi," she said in a shaky voice, then looked out the living room window. Brock was already driving out of the neighbourhood. She put the briefcase down by the front door. "Maybe he'll come back, find it here, take it without needing to say anything to me, then go." She looked back at the man, who was staring at her ass. She turned around so he could see her front again. "You like what you see?"

"Oh, yeah," he grunted. "Lana said you had a nice body."

She walked towards him. "Are silicone tits OK with you?"

"Better than OK," he sighed, staring at them now.

"My husband forgot his briefcase, so he'll probably be back for it soon, I don't know when. We'll have to be quick about this." She took him by the hand and rushed him over to the bedroom. She kicked off her heels and squatted before his zipper. "Let me give you a blow job, OK?" She unzipped him.

"Better than OK." He smiled with pride as she fished his cock out.

I should be able to make him come after just a few minutes of sucking, she thought as she pulled his hard-on through his open fly; then he can hide in the closet if Brock returns early. "Oh. My. Fucking. God."

"He's a monster, inn't he?" The man was grinning.

"Yes," she sighed, then licked her lips. She looked up in his eyes, then kissed the tip, just behind the dick-hole. With a slutty grin, and keeping eye contact the whole time, she licked the underside a few times, with a kiss or two on the tip between licks. Then she took it halfway in.

"Oh!" he moaned, closing his eyes and tilting his head back.

She fondled his balls with her tickling fingers as her lips and tongue slid back and forth on his cock. She jiggled his balls slightly, then took the whole length of his cock all the way down her throat. She got some of his public hair up her nostrils. It was a little uncomfortable for her, but she wanted to impress him with her cocksucking skills.

He looked down at her eyes, which were still searching for a reaction from his. His eyes answered her eyes' question with a look of 'Yes, your mouth is thrilling me!'

His cock, stiff as a lead pipe, was easily eight inches long. I'm gonna have to feel this in my pussy next time, she thought; even if it hurts a bit. It's just that impressive. Still, I have to get this blowjob over and done with, and get him out of here, ASAP!

She pulled her head back so he was a third of the way in. She flickered her tongue against the underside, pushing him over the edge.

"Oh!" he groaned, firing bullets of come down her throat.

When she'd drunk the last of his come, she heard noises elsewhere in the house: Brock!

She took his spent dick out of her mouth, then pushed him into the closet. "Hide here." She grabbed a dress and put it on. She put on her high heels, then rushed into the bedroom's adjoining bathroom.

She gargled mouthwash. Gotta get the taste outta my mouth, she thought, then spat it into the sink.

"Jem?" Brock called out. "Where are you?"

"Just using the bathroom, honey," she said as she rushed out of the bedroom to see him. She went into the living room, saying, "Did you get your brief-?"

Brock was talking with the man she'd just blown.

"Oh, Jem," her husband said with a grin. "I see you've met John. We went to high school together."

"Y-yeah, I j-just let him in about t-ten minutes ago. But I suddenly had to u-use the bathroom, so he-"

"Yeah, I know," Brock said. "He told me. But Jem, you seem to have forgotten my rule for you around the house-the one regarding your clothes." He grinned lewdly.

"You don't like this colour dress?" she asked, knowing he really meant she was supposed to be naked at all times, but wanting to remain discreet around John...and wondering why Brock seemed to want to be indiscreet.

"It's not about the colour of the dress," he said. "You know what I mean. Hurry up, now."

"You mean, in front of John?" She didn't mind getting naked for him again, of course, but why did Brock want it?

"Yes, of course," Brock said, still grinning. "Keep the shoes on, though."

"OK," she said, then unzipped her dress at the back and let it fall to her feet. Both men ogled her tits and crotch.

"Turn around," Brock said. "Show him your ass." She did. "Isn't she beautiful, John? Look at that flawless perfection."

"You're a lucky man, Brock," John said, smirking.

"And she's all mine, and only mine," Brock said, looking John in the eye in an emphatic way, as if giving him a hidden message.

"Absolutely," John said.

"Bend over and spread your legs, Jemina," Brock said. "Let John see both your pussy and your asshole."

"OK," she said, bending over as instructed. Happy to let John see, she spread her butt-cheeks out wide, making her pussy and asshole gape for John's widening eyes and salivating mouth. Looking back at him upside-down from between her legs, she smiled to see his reaction. I want John's cock in here, she thought; but why does Brock want me to tempt him like this? He hated being cuckolded by his first wife, or so he said. Is he testing me? Does he know I just sucked John off? What's going on here?

Brock walked up to her and fingered her asshole.

"You see this hole here, John?" he asked.

"Yes, I do, clearly," John said, then licked his lips.

"I'm gonna stick my cock into it, in the next few minutes. Not your cock, MY cock. So, if you'll excuse us..."

"Oh, yes, of course, Brock. I've already...uh, talked about what I needed to talk to you about when she was in the bathroom, so enjoy sodomizing your wife. I'm envious."

"I'm sure you are, John," Brock said. "Bye."

"Bye," he said as he went to the door.

"Bye," she said, waving at him while still bent over. He was ogling her holes even as he walked out the door.

She straightened up and faced Brock with fear in her eyes; but he only grinned with lust.

"Well?" he said.

"Well, what?" she almost snapped.

"Well, what do you think?" He looked toward the bedroom.

"Well, John-"

"What does John have to do with anything?"

"Huh?"

"Jemina!"

"What?!"

"Let's fuck. Hurry up and get into the bedroom."

"Oh, OK." He followed behind, ogling her behind.

"You have lube in there, right?" he asked.

"Yes, of course." She got on the bed on all fours. She kept her high heels on. He found the lube in the bedside table drawer. He lubed his dick, then her asshole, and aimed for it, coaxing it open. "Gently, honey. Remember how rough you were the last time. Oh!" He slid in an inch.

"Last time was...five months ago," he grunted, then slid in half-way. "Ooh!"

"That's better," she panted, feeling him push in all the way, but carefully. "Oh!" He was moving in and out. Her anal ring felt a pleasant stretching. He spanked her ass. "Ah!"

"I was...thinking about you...as I drove away," he moaned, grabbing her hair as he continued fucking her ass. He pulled down on her hair, making her yelp and look up, with her eyes going back far enough to see him, with his head forward enough to be in her view. "I thought...of how well...you suck dick. Oh!"

"Oh? Really? Ah!"

"Yeah...Your lips...and tongue...feel so good...on my cock. Unh!" He spanked her ass again. "You little...bad girl!"

"Why did you want...to fuck my ass...instead of...getting a blow job? Oh!" He pulled on her hair again.

"I don't know. Oh! Your ass seemed...yummier...at the time...I hadn't had it...in a while. Unh!"

Does he know I just blew John? she wondered.

"When I got home...and saw my...briefcase...by the door...I realized...my trip back...was all the more...useful...But I'd just wanted...an ass-fuck. Oh!"

He pulled his cock out and rained come all over her buttocks. He put his cock away, zipped up his pants, then stared at her glorious anal gape.

"What beauty," he panted, grinning.

"Thank you," she said, looking back at him.

Does he know? she wondered; I'll have to be more careful next time. I'll have to talk to Lana about this.

***************

On Tuesday of the following week, Jemina received a text message from Lana:

'Expect a visitor sometime this week.'

Jem replied: 'OK, but we're going to have to be more careful about this. Brock almost caught me with that John guy. He even knew him from high school! What a weird coincidence! I have a feeling Brock suspects me.'

'Would you like me to watch over your place during your next encounter, in case Brock makes a surprise return visit again?' Lana asked in her reply.

'You mean, sit in your car in our neighbourhood and watch for him?' Jem replied. 'That wouldn't be too much trouble for you?'

'No trouble at all,' Lana texted. 'It'd be my pleasure, helping a friend get off.'

'Wow! Thanks!' Jem texted.

***************

The next day, Jemina was on the sofa, nude, watching TV in the afternoon, just after Brock had left...with his briefcase this time. She removed her high heels and lifted her legs onto the sofa.

She felt hands grabbing her boobs.

"Ah!" she yelped in a high pitch, jumping off the sofa, running to the other side of the living room and turning around to face her visitor: a handsome, thirty-something man in a suit, with horn-rimmed glasses.

"Hi, Jemina," he said, ogling her frontal nudity. "My name is Glen."

"Hi," she sighed, taking her hands away from her boobs and crotch. Her heart was racing, and her breathing heavy to see his eyes explore her tits and shaved pussy. She walked over to him. "Do you like my body?"

"Oh, yes," he grunted as she got within reach of his groping hands, one of which went around her waist, and the other cupped her right tit. She was trembling. He gave her a kiss. "Could you get on the floor, please?"

"OK." She got on the floor on her back, her legs spread.

After ogling her pussy for a second, he twirled his fingers and said, "No. The other way."

She rolled over on her belly. He got down beside her and opened her buttocks. She pushed her ass up so he could see her asshole better. "You want anal?"

"Maybe, in a minute." He sniffed up and down her crack. "Oh, that's nice. You just showered?" He sniffed closer.

"Yeah, an hour ago." She spread her legs and pushed her ass out more, making her asshole kiss his lips. He kissed it back.

"Immaculate." He gave her whole butt-crack thorough licks, from her perineum, across her asshole, right up to the very top of her anal cleft. She closed her eyes and sighed from the gentle sensations of his lips and tongue.

He slid two fingers in her already wet cunt as he continued tonguing and kissing her anus. She put her hands on her tits and pinched her nipples, always moaning.

Oh, I love having my body worshipped, she thought.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He aimed it at her hole.

"Wait," she sighed. "I have condoms and anal lube-"

"No need," he said, shoving his cock halfway up her pussy. She let out a loud yelp. "I'll pull out...before coming. Unh! Also, your h-uh, I got...tested...for STDs...by someone...a few...days ago. Oh!"

As she felt his cock sliding further in, she let out high-pitched, staccato pants: "Huh-huh-huh!"

He shoved all the way in with a powerful thrust, making her scream. Enjoying his pleasurable pokes, she looked over at her cellphone on the coffee table.

Is Lana out there, in her car, as she promised? Jem wondered; Will she see Brock driving back for any reason? If so, I hope she calls me as soon as possible, as annoying as it would be to have this amazing fuck interrupted.

Her lover grabbed her by the hair and yanked it back hard, getting another scream from her.

He was ramming harder and faster now. He spanked her ass a few times. "Ow!" she yelped at every swat.

"You...little...bad girl," he panted, then spanked her again.

"Ah!" she squealed. You little bad girl? she thought; That's what Brock calls me! Also, yanking my hair and spanking my ass-Brock does that! This seems too big of a coincidence. Brock knew John: does he know this guy, too? Does Brock know I'm fucking these guys? He couldn't possibly be approving of my cuckolding him...could he?

The man yanked on her hair and spanked her again.

"Ah!" she screamed, then came.

"I'm...gonna come," he grunted. "Oh!"

"Pull out...and spray it...on my ass. Oh!" She came again.

He pulled out and sprayed his come all over her ass. Then he put his dick back in his pants, zipped himself up, and admired the sight of his come dripping down her buttocks. Some of it went in her crack and on her asshole.

"That is pretty," he said. "Was that good for you?"

"That was...amazing," she panted. "Look, I hate to...rush you out, but I'm...paranoid my...husband will return soon."

"OK, no problem," he said, getting up. "We'll hook up again sometime soon." Still on all fours, she looked back and watched him leave. He, too, was looking back at her, trying to get as much of an eyeful of her nakedness as he could before going.

She rushed to the bathroom and cleaned the come off her ass; then she ran over to where the video was being recorded. Just when she'd finished erasing the video recording of her encounter with Glen, she could hear someone coming in.

When she'd just reset the video to record, Brock walked into the room. "Honey?" he asked. "What are you doing in here?"

"Oh, uh," she stammered. "I was just turning the video back on, now that you're back."

"Why turn it off?" he asked, grinning as if suspicious of her actions.

"W-well, because I just came back in from outside," she said. "I went to the store to buy something."

"I didn't see anything recently bought, no grocery store bag with stuff. I've been gone for only about a half-hour to forty-five minutes. Why go through the trouble of turning off the video, then turning it back on after such a short time? I can afford to leave it on 24/7."

"Yeah, but I-I hate to waste money, even if just a little money. I was raised that way. I didn't find what I wanted at the store, so I left empty-handed."

"I see." He squinted his eyes and cocked his head. "You weren't just erasing something, were you?"

"No!" she laughed with a twitch. "Of course not. Just trying to save money. No point in getting video if I'm not in the house. Hey, wanna blow job or something?"

"I'd like to fuck your tits."

"OK, sure." She got down on her knees and reached for his zipper. She put her hand in his open fly. "Oh, so nice and big. You're always ready for love, Brock." She took it out.

Already fully erect, it fit perfectly between her tits, which she squeezed around them. "Ooh!" he groaned. It's a pity I have to feel that hard silicone, he thought; but they do look nice, and the smooth skin on my cock feels great. He looked down into those slutty eyes that looked back up at him in submission. "You little...bad girl."

Though he always called her that, she shook at the sound of it this time. Did he know what she'd just done? She hoped he didn't see her brief frown of guilt in reaction to his words. She grinned and kissed the tip of his cock when it came up to her face. It slid back down, then up. She licked the tip.

"You're not wearing...your high heels," he panted, then pulled on her hair. "Bad girl. You'll need...a spanking."

He saw a tinge of fear in her eyes. He smiled, then came, shooting jets of gism on her chin, her nose, her lips, and in her left eye.

He grinned at how his come dripped down her face. She put his spent dick back in his pants and zipped them up. She stood up. He looked up and down her frontal nudity, then at her come-soaked face again, then down at her bare feet.

"Shall I wash up?" she asked, the come on her lips making it difficult to speak clearly. "Or do you want me to leave it on some more?"

"Your submissiveness is sweet, but it won't save you from punishment." He sat on a chair and gestured to his knees.