A Whore No More?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she felt a slimy finger coaxing her asshole open.

She didn't look back, as not knowing who was lubing her for anal made it all the more exciting. She just kept on sucking Lenny's cock, taking it all the way in and deep-throating him. Her fingers tickled his scrotum.

"Oh!" Lenny grunted, then looked at the man behind her and said, "She is...well worth...the price we...p-"

"Shut up!" the man shouted, scowling at Lenny.

Then she felt that cock poking her anal gape wider. Her ring stretched out, and that cock slid in.

Its length and width felt...familiar.

After it slid in and out a few times, she felt a spank or two on her ass.

"You little...bad girl!" her ass-fucker grunted.

No, she thought; it can't be him. He'd never tolerate what I'm doing, would he? She just kept sucking that dick.

Her ass-fucker yanked on her hair, a most familiar pull. Too afraid to look up at his face, instead, she looked over at Lana's lovers, John and Glen. Glen was the guy who did what Brock does, she thought as she felt a few more spanks; spanking me, pulling on my hair, and calling me 'little bad girl.' If that isn't Brock behind me, why are so many of my lovers doing what Brock does?

Lenny blew his load in Jemina's mouth. She gulped it all down. Lenny stood aside and zipped his pants up. Then her ass-fucker pulled out, admired her anal gape for a few seconds, and went over to her front. He pushed the tip of his dick on her lips. She opened them to receive him. It went in half-way.

It tasted and felt familiar. With great fear in her eyes, she looked up into the eyes of her lover.

It was Brock.

She gasped.

He smiled an evil smirk down at her.

Her eyes were begging his forgiveness.

Tears ran down her cheeks.

"You little...bad girl," he grunted.

Give him the best blow job you possibly can! she thought, flickering her tongue against the underside of his cock, and sliding her wet lips back and forth. She noted his enjoyment of her submission, and used it as best she could, to atone for being such a slut.

She held his balls in her hands, caressing his scrotum in her fingers. He was rock-hard, ready to blow any second. Her mouth eased up on stimulating him.

Delay his orgasm! she thought; Don't shorten his pleasure!

Brock snapped his fingers at Lana, John, and Glen. They stopped fucking and got off the bed. All three were masturbating as they approached Jemina.

"Come on her," Brock moaned. "Oh!"

The men pointed their dicks at her face, standing on either side of Brock. Lana, tickling her clit, stood over Jem, with her feet on either side of Jem's knees. Lana aimed her pussy over Jem's hair.

"I wish I hadn't come in her mouth," Lenny said, fondling his crotch and wishing his cock would harden faster.

"Want some help?" Lana sighed. She unzipped his pants and took his dick in her left hand, aiming it at Jem's left ear. He was hardening faster now, thanks to Lana's gentle strokes.

John and Glen shot their come on Jem's cheeks, eyes, and nose. They zipped themselves up and stood aside. Lana came, dripping her come on Jem's hair. She went over to her closet, found a white dress, and put it on.

Lenny, rock hard, took Jem's left hand and put it on his cock. One caress was all he needed to make him spray his come all over her left ear and hair. He zipped himself up and joined John, Glen, and Lana, all sitting on the bed and grinning as Jem continued blowing her husband.

"Look at all that come dripping down on her," Glen said.

Delay his orgasm! Jem thought; prolong his pleasure! Let him degrade me as much as he wants! I deserve it!

She'd sucked him off enough times in the past to know, from the thickness and hardness of his cock, how to keep his pleasure at a maximum without pushing him over the edge. Always keeping eye-contact with him (the come had dripped off her eyes by now), she kept begging him for forgiveness with the frantic look on her face.

She took his cock out of her mouth, then began sucking on his balls while jerking him off. She flickered her tongue against them, and her fingers tickled the underside of his cock.

Her mouth was sore, and she was exhausted, but she knew she couldn't stop. She took his balls out of her mouth and started licking the underside of his cock-long licks from the base up to the knob. She pointed his cock up at the ceiling.

She could hear the four on the bed laughing and cheering her on. She put up with it. She had to.

Finally, he shot a wad of come up in an arc in the air: she brought her head back, facing the ceiling, and let the come splash on her nose. She aimed his cock at her face, feeling bullets of come squirt her left eye, then her right, then her lips and chin. She put his spent dick back in his pants and zipped them up.

There was so much come on her face, she was practically unrecognizable. Brock took her by the hand and stood her up. The other four were clapping.

"Bravo!" Lenny said.

"Encore! Encore!" John said.

"You are a very, very, VERY bad girl!" Brock said.

She frowned like a little girl who'd been caught having eaten all the cookies in the cookie jar. He looked up and down at her nakedness. The come had dripped off her eyes, so she could open them again. She followed his eyes as they studied her tits, belly, crotch, legs, and bare feet.

"You know why you're such a bad girl?" he asked.

"Of course I do," she whined, angry that he asked the question. "Because I was with them." She began sobbing.

"No, not because of them," he said, looking in her eyes again.

"No?"

"No. I'm OK with that."

"You are?" She smiled a bit.

"Yeah. But you still don't know why you're a bad girl, do you?"

"No." Her eyes looked around the room in confusion, as if trying to find the answer somewhere behind him.

"You're a bad girl because you're not wearing your high HEELS!" He grabbed her and put her over his knee. "How many times..." He spanked her left buttock hard, getting a loud yelp from her. "...have I told you..." He spanked that ass-cheek again, getting a high-pitched scream from her. "...never to take off your high heels?!" He spanked her twice, but on the right buttock. She screamed. "I like high heels!"

"Oww!" she screamed after each following spank. "Ah! My ass! That hurts! Ow!"

The four on the bed laughed and cheered Brock on as he kept spanking her ass, turning her buttocks into bright red tomatoes. Though she kept screaming with every strike, she welcomed her humiliation, as expiation for her sins.

Besides, spankings got her pussy wet.

****************

In the clinic the following week, Lenny went in to see Brock. As he was sitting in the waiting room, Nurse Bellamy opened the door of the examination room.

She frowned when she saw him. "Dr. Pym will be ready to see you in five minutes," she said, then closed the door.

Why won't Jemina answer my calls? she wondered.

She went up to Brock, still frowning. "Your john is waiting outside, Doctor."

"That's Lenny, I believe," he said.

"I know," she said. "Lenny, your john."

"Jean," he said, looking her in the eyes. "My wife knows all about the arrangement."

"She does?" the nurse asked.

"Yes," he said. "Lana and I have explained it all to her."

"You did? Even the...financial aspect of it?"

"Yes," he said, looking away from her. "She knows and accepts it all. An extra source of income for us."

"Really?"

"This is nothing like it was with Cecilia. Now, will you send Lenny in, or do I need to find another nurse?"

Still frowning, Jean went out to call Lenny in.

"Hi, Brock," Lenny said after walking in.

"Hi," Brock said. "I'm assuming you didn't fuck anyone in between Lana last time and now, right? You're not the same stud I knew you and Glen to be in university?"

"Thanks to your 'polygamy pool' being as fun as it is, I can accept fucking only Lana and your wife."

"Good, I won't need to test you for STDs, then. Just pay for your next fuck of Jemina, and we're done here."

Lenny gave Brock a wad of money.

"And Lenny," Brock said, scowling at him again, "don't let on to her that you're paying for her, OK?"