All Comments on 'A Whore Wife's Story Ch. 03'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
get it right

dear cindy...you miserable slut. how dare you fuck the black mechanic. the next time you get a black cock, you bring it home. i will be glad to clean his cock after he fucks your ass. you dont know it, but i love black cock. when you visit your mother, i go to black gay bars and wait outside until one or more fuck me. bring me that cum baby. we will give it something to remember. i love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
cock sucking

Cindy, your story is great! I want blow my wifes lover Brad. I usually eat the cum out of her but I want it first hand. Brad has a huge cock and I am thankful Brad is letting me blow him while my wife watches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cleaner

always lick clean wifes pussy and guys cock right from her pussy or ass, love that, any chunks on it I must clean and eat, but really love to eat cum out of pussy or ass hole, been doing it for years now with my wife and her friends.... and strangers..... cum is the nectar of the gods...

lilbitchslavelilbitchslavealmost 14 years ago
i'm my wife's bitch

i am in training to be my wife's total whore. it is my duty to clean her ass and pussy at least once daily, and she loves to fuck my ass hard with big dildos. i love being her bitch, she tells me i am just an it and that she owns me. i give her any and all monies i have and do any house-yard-work needed. i will do anything she says. i am her total slut slave and proud of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wife's Whore

Loved the story. Looking for more of the same. I'm also a whore for my wife. I find cocks for her, especially large black cocks. I search them out, suck them to get them hard so I can find out how big they are. She prefers the very large ones.I'm not allowed to get them to a point of giving me their load, have to save that for her. Once together I required to cross dress as a slut and tell the guy or guys all about my role as her pimp and that I only get to fuck her when she wants me to which isn't very often. I explain that my task is to suck all of the cum from the cock and from her pussy and that if either desires to piss in my mouth they are free to do so. If the cocks are large enough that they will hurt my cunt then they can fuck me all they want but no lube. She's wants to see me in pain. When they cum in me I am required to clean out my pussy and eat the cum from it. I absolutely love it when they call me names, slap me around a little bit and talk about what a pitiful man I am. There have been nights when I've gotten 10-15 guys to fuck her. Like me, she can't get enough cocks. It's a great life and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love being a cunt,bitch, whore, slut and any other names they come up with.

bighank100bighank100about 13 years ago
wonderful story

any story with a man eating his cheating wifes cum filled hot pussy and ass is a hot story made my black cock so hard reading it. thanks for the great story.

I especialy love the fact that he did not want to eat her black lovers cum from her fucked pussy. and she made him do it any way. thats so fucking hot. a man forced to eat his slut wifes hot just fucked cum filled pussy. so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
my slut wife

My 50 year old bbw wife is a total cock slut

I dress my 300 pound pig in short shorts and tank tops and take her to highway rest aripto watch the pig suck cocks or

get ass fucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

Wow what a whore, you are amazing. I've asked my wife to fuck me with a strap on no luck so far...

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Lucky Man

What a lucky man..Getting to suck yummy cum from your wife's asshole then getting your ass reamed by your wife's large strap-on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES