All Comments on 'A Wider Sky Ch. 02'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
surprised me

TB, short and succinct. Though the point of the behavior of the guards still baffles me. You might want to reconsider the hints you left at the end of the chapter.

Half the fun of reading mysteries for me, is sorting out the clues and the red-herrings and considering the wild hypothesis. Then comparing my ideas against your over-all complete storyline.

Looking forward to the future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just wondering..........

Out of curiosity, is English a second language for you? If so your writing is not too bad, if not then I am forced to wonder about your usage of words that have meanings completely different from the context you are using them in. If English is your first language, then I am left wondering how you were able to reach your listed age without knowing basic grammer, spelling, and syntax. Just being nosey I guess but, it does detract from my enjoyment of the storey itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES