All Comments on 'A Wider Sky Ch. 03'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
another layer peeled back

TB, i like how you are sparingly feeding us the clues. Your writing style leads this reader into amaze of assumptions and hypothesis. I really enjoy having to figure out the mysteries.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 9 years ago
Get an editor!!

Sorry, but I could not make it past the first few paragraphs, due to all of the typos, misspellings and grammar issues. For example, It is not "hoover craft", it is "hovercraft" (all one word, and "hover" rather than "hoover"). A competent editor could help you with that type of thing, making your work much more readable for those who notice these types of things, who get distracted and pulled out of the story every time they see one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I am living and it, and please keep up the good work in spite of any mispelings :) :) :) Yes that was misspelled on purpose for the critics to have something to "enjoy."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The MC's a girl??

SquishesSquishesover 8 years ago

I can't stop reading this story! I am so curious about so many things. What will the aliens be like, how is she going to like school, why are the humans living in the realm so odd? You have definitely grabbed my attention. On to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES