All Comments on 'A Wider Sky Ch. 10'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TalyisBagleyTalyisBagleyabout 9 years agoAuthor

Dear Readers,

I know this is a short chapter. I've been dividing the chapters by major fear-factor points Kiowa is experiencing from chapter to chapter where she needs a moment to process what she is learning. But she a quick study and perhaps things wont be a shocking or will get.....

I promise I've got a long one coming up soon.

I've had a few hurdles with the three chapters (the next chapter is the last of this troublesome bunch). The chapters are important to the characters relationship development and the romance growth as the stakes grow. I discovered these chapters didnt sit well with me, while writing book two. I've fixed the hole and the rest is coming along quickly now. I'm posting another chapter very very soon.

Cheers and Happy Reading,

Talyis

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 9 years ago
Very much enjoying this

And I don't believe that Kiowa got her powers from the Eclipse. I have my own theory, but I'm happy to take things at your pace, as long as you my keep writing 😃

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story is confusing, at best.

I've waded through ten chapters of poor grammar, confusing conversations and storyline contradictions and inaccuracies. For what? The story so far is perhap two actual chapters, perhaps three.

I grt it that Kiowa is a confused, scared and insecure girl, but the writing should describe it, not exemplify it.

I see the possibilities of the story and keep waiting for it to turn the corner, but it just doesn't. The last conversation between Kiowa and her 'jailor' was too much, I am giving up; a first for me, after literally hundreds of Literotica offerings I have read.

You need an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES