A Wife Agrees Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers

Desperately she groaned to Mike who was sucking her nipples. ''Oh fuck, I want it so bad ... please, Mike.'' She felt Greg suck her clit into his mouth. It made her scream. ''Mike. I love you but I'm so turned on. I have to to have Greg.'' The orgasm started in her legs and swept up through her groin into her stomach. She felt like she was floating. Mike held her, told her it was okay, told her she could have him. At that point she climaxed and swore and yelled. ''Oh Mike, it's so good.'' He kept reassuring her as she came off her high. She cried a little as they held each other.

There must have been longing in her eyes as she went limp in Mike's arms. It seemed her husband understood. ''Can I have him, Mike?''

''We play our little fantasy sometimes. Now it's for real.''

''I'll suck you,'' she said. ''Come in my mouth. But I need Greg to fuck me.''

She heard Greg say, ''Let's get her on the floor ... cushions will help.'' Her body became weightless as the men took her off the sofa and positioned her according to Greg's wishes. Alina felt grateful that Greg had taken charge as he placed her on all-fours, legs apart, bum slightly angled up. She knew she was dripping, could feel her juice trickling down her inner thighs, and on the cushions a puddle was forming.

Mike cradled her head in his lap as he squatted, pulled her hair behind her ears. Her gold earrings swung into her neck - those and her holdups were the only things she wore now. She ached for Greg, who was behind her, as he wiped juice from her and spread it around her bum. It was enough for her to wonder if he might bum-fuck her which she'd never done before.

All she could see was Mike's cock, erect, oozing pre-cum, next to her face. She shifted her head to lick him, as she waited for Greg. All her senses were on Greg, who said, ''Tell me if this hurts, Alina.''

As Greg knelt behind her, between her thighs, she could feel the tip of his cock against her pussy. The thought of it took over her imagination, the shape of his cock when she handled it earlier and sucked him. And the size of his crown which Greg had now lodged inside her pussy. He pushed slightly, met a tightness and withdrew.

''Again, Greg. Do it.'' She angled her hips to allow a better penetration. The feeling of Greg's cock as he drove in half way sent her trembling. ''Oh my ... I can feel every inch of you. Don't come out,'' she begged. But he did.

Greg's voice held authority. ''Relax your inside muscles, in your pussy, my little rich girl.''

''You take pleasure in fucking someone with loads of money?'' The fact that Greg dominated appealed to her.

''I like making you wait for your climax.'' His thick cock went in again. As Greg held her hips steady, she could tell the whole shape of his cock while he pressed it in. ''You're still tight, Alina. How bad do you want it?''

She licked Mike's cock and put it in her mouth to suck. Her husband seemed relaxed, his hand on her head keeping her hair away from her face. Would Mike get upset if she pleaded for Greg to fuck her? she wondered. Greg repeated his question, ''How bad do you want it?''

Mike leaned close to her ear. ''You want Greg to fuck you? I know you do.'' His words were gentle.

She withdrew Mike's cock from her mouth. ''I can feel every inch of him ... so tight ... I want to come, Mike.'' As she said this, Greg eased his cock back. She waited. ''Please Greg, fuck me.'' Suddenly Greg shoved himself all the way in, further than she'd ever experienced. She moaned. He held it there, not moving as Alina sensed she was completely in his control. Speaking was near impossible for her.

Greg said, ''Suck your husband while I fuck you.'' She placed her husband's cock in her mouth. ''That's it. Suck.'' Meanwhile, Greg held her hips so that she couldn't move them. ''Now I'm going to pull back, Alina.'' Greg's fingers stretched her pussy lips wider. Then he said, ''You're even wetter now. It's easier for you to take me.'' With that, he rammed his length all the way in. The noise from her juices seemed loud.

Alina gasped. ''Oh my ... God. I want it ... so bad.'' It felt like she was floating as Greg settled into a rhythm, all the way, and then easing out to leave his cock head just inside. Each time Greg withdrew she remembered to suck her husband, but quickly she felt her orgasm coming. It was becoming more difficult to see to Mike. She called into her husbands groin, ''Don't stop. I'm going to come.''

But Greg had stopped and taken himself out. ''Wait,'' he said. ''You have to wait, Alina.'' He paused. ''Suck Mike but don't make him come yet.'' His instructions were such a turn-on, she and her husband were doing as Greg wanted. It felt depraved and erotic. Her near-orgasm had declined and Greg started to fuck her again, slowly at first, deep inside her, and gradually speeded up.

Words came out of Alina, desperate words, swear words as her orgasm drew nearer. The slapping wet noise of her juices which were escaping and coating Greg were distinct in the quiet room. She was almost there but Greg stopped, came out and spanked her bottom. ''Not yet my sexy rich Alina.'' He spanked her again. ''How's Mike doing?''

''Nearly there,'' Mike whispered. ''I'll come into her mouth.''

''When I say, Mike. Keep it back until I say.'' Mike nodded.

Alina felt Greg used his cock to spread her juice up around her bum and into the cleft of her bum cheeks. He said, ''You have a lovely ass. Ever been fucked there?''

''No.'' Although Mike had tried. She was ready for it if Greg wanted to. Her body had relaxed from her near-climax.

''Another time,'' said Greg. ''I think you're ready, Alina. I shall come inside you as you climax. I'm not going to spunk over your back. It's going deep inside your pussy.''

The feel of his cock at her pussy entrance made her hold her breath. With no time to suggest a condom, his swift movement went in deep, his cock all the way in. The shout of ecstasy was hers, followed by her moan as Greg started to fuck her. In ten seconds her orgasm was starting from her legs, traversing up to her thighs, and she just remembered to grab Mike and suck him.

Greg seemed calm as he continued to control her, to control them, and she loved it. He called, ''Hold back your climax, Alina.'' How was she meant to do that? but somehow she did by switching her attention to Mike who had changed his position to allow him a deeper penetration into her mouth. Greg still dominated, ''Suck him, Alina, get your husband ready.''

Her attention refocused on Greg. Listening to him he said, ''Climax now, Alina. You too, Mike.'' Her juice flowed down the inside of her thighs. ''You first, Alina, come now.'' She did with a muffled gasp and groan at the same time as Mike spunked into the back of her mouth and he shouted, ''Yeah.''

Her climax enveloped her body as wave after wave of pleasure went through her, and Greg also came. His was obvious from the expansion of his cock inside her, the moan from him, and the after-shock from his orgasm as he shuddered, and eventually stopped.

Afterwards, as the three lay on the cushions together, Alina was able to say it. ''My first threesome. It worked for me because Greg took charge and I didn't have to make any decisions.'' Mike nodded and smiled.

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers
12