A Wife Agrees Ch. 02

Story Info
A MILF submits in front of husband.
5.1k words
4.38
100.9k
53

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
882 Followers

Author's note: These chapters reveal some of the exploits of an expert card-player, Greg, who uses his skills to get his way with married women. He never discloses that he has played poker at competitions in Las Vegas and, as such, has an overwhelming advantage over amateur players. Each chapter features a different female, written from her point of view.

*****

Suzy wondered if she really was a MILF. She had heard one of her son's friends call her that, and checked it out on the internet. It seemed a MILF was a Mum I'd Like to Fuck. That made her laugh, and pleased her, as she examined herself in the mirror. At age 39 she looked younger, with large round dark eyes, full lips, a natural tanned skin and a slim body. Thinking of sex with a much younger man had her fantasising.

Her son and daughter were at school, which allowed time for her to lie on her bed and reach for the vibrator. She did this occasionally. This time Suzy thought of who she might like to fuck, apart from her husband. Her best fantasy was being tied down and having to submit to a man she couldn't see. She closed her eyes to imagine what it might be like with a much younger man and eased the vibrator under her knickers. The scene created itself in her mind, and she pretended the plastic toy was a real cock playing with her, making her wait, making her beg.

But waiting was not her strong point. She was ready and slipped the dildo into her wet pussy while her thumb stroked her clit. She came quicker than normal.

Two days later on Saturday, at six o'clock in the evening, Suzy was preparing the dinner for three. By coincidence, her son, age 15, was at a party and would need picking up at midnight. And her daughter, age 13, was at a sleep-over at a friend's house. That left Suzy and James getting ready for the arrival of Greg.

James, her husband, age 41 was a solid accountant, a partner in a local firm. He kept himself fit but was beginning to lose those rippling abs. She trusted her 6-foot tall husband. They were always honest with each other over their sexual needs to 'let loose' which meant their need to wank themselves privately sometimes. Usually, when he felt like it, he would do his 'letting loose' in the shower before breakfast.

They had known Greg Smith for a long time, since he was 18. He had lived next door with his parents and did some baby sitting. A few years later, Greg went to America for three years. After returning to the UK, they met again at a dinner party, a sit-down affair where Suzy had been placed next to Greg while her husband sat opposite but two seats down the table. At age 25, Greg had charisma beyond his years and Suzy had 'fallen under his spell', as James put it. She had liked the way he talked to her as if she was the most important person in the world.

A month later, Suzy and James had bumped into Greg at a shopping centre, had coffee, and invited him for supper the following Saturday. Although she wouldn't tell her husband, Suzy really liked Greg, a man 14 years younger than her, and she couldn't help her nipples going hard every time she thought of him.

James answered the doorbell and brought Greg into the kitchen. Those killer eyes, brown with specks of silver, were beautiful she thought. He was dressed in an open neck shirt, chinos and brown brogues. His long, dark brown hair covered his collar - she liked the look. He gave her flowers and kissed her lightly, not on her cheek, but on the edge of her mouth. Immediately her nipples enlarged.

During their meal the conversation flowed and afterwards, in the sitting room, Suzy brought in their new puppy. Greg exclaimed, "Oh look, she's adorable," and in a lower voice he murmured, "Like you, Suzy." Her husband was next door topping up their wine glasses. "Can I stroke her?" Greg asked, while putting his warm hand on Suzy's shoulder. The cut of her white halter neck was tied loosely round her neck to bare her shoulders and arms. Clearly, she felt the electricity from the touch of his hand.

Suzy sat on the floor as James came in with the drinks. The puppy nestled in her lap and she moved her hips to get the little dog into a comfortable position. Greg leaned over. "She's sweet. How are you going to cope with this little thing getting bigger?" The puppy chewed Greg's fingers playfully but Suzy couldn't help pushing her legs nearer Greg for a better contact with him. She felt like a slut because her skirt had risen up her thighs and exposed the lacy top of her holdups.

James joined in on the floor with the attention given to the dog. After a while their chatter turned to other things. Greg brought up the subject of hobbies. "My hobby is card tricks," he said. Suzy watched fascinated by the tricks he did. After a while he suggested, "How about we play poker?"

James thought that was a great idea, although he hadn't played recently and said he might be out of practice. The game began. After a few rounds, and they had drunk more wine, Greg light-heartedly proposed, "Let's have a bet." He paused as Suzy and James waited. Greg continued, "I know you want to build an extension to your house. If either of you beat me at poker, I'll pay for half the cost of the work."

Suzy and James laughed as if Greg couldn't be serious. "You're joking," said James. "How can you afford that?"

Suzy looked at Greg. "More important is ... what does Greg want if he wins the game?"

"If I win," Greg said, "I want Suzy to strip naked in front of me."

Suzy didn't know how to react. On one level it was outrageous. "I suppose it's a compliment to me, Greg. But you're a naughty boy." Was this young man really lusting after her? she wondered. "Do you see me as a MILF?" Her question came out without her thinking.

Greg looked sheepish and avoided the question. "I can afford the money. Can you afford to bare all?" After some discussion with James, they agreed with Greg's bet. After all, thought Suzy, it was hardly a big thing to strip if they lost.

They established the Texas Hold'em poker rules, cleared a space on the coffee table, and the game began. Although she thought James would win at one point, in fact Greg won. Suzy spread her hands. "James, you lost. Now I've got to strip. Put on some music, darling." She realised she'd twisted it to blame her husband but actually she didn't mind showing everything to Greg. He was a charmer and she'd known the boy a long time.

Elvis Presley sang in the background as she gyrated to the beat. The back of her halter neck unclipped and she let it slide down her shoulders to reveal her bra, before she pulled the top over her head. She danced the eight steps over to where Greg was sitting on the sofa. "Undo my skirt?" He smiled, sat up and undid the zip at the back.

The shimmy helped to loosen the skirt and it fell to the ground. Wanting to involve James, she offered him one of her legs, he took the hint, and rolled down both her holdups. The wine helped, it made her excited. The men were quiet as she unclasped her lacy bra to slowly reveal her breasts.

The sway of her body came near Greg and she threw him the bra. Turning her back to Greg, she slid her matching panties down, kicked them aside, along with her high heels, and did a twirl. Amid the handclapping she was surprised at how much she'd enjoyed it.

"Wow," called Greg, "such beauty ... please don't get dressed. Let's play some more poker."

There was something in Greg's voice which indicated to Suzy that Greg might want more. She hugged her husband because she knew nothing further would happen without his say-so. Then she knelt in front of the coffee table opposite Greg, and covered her boobs with a cushion. Ready for anything, she winked at Greg. "Poker?"

"Another bigger bet," demanded Greg, as he laughed with James. "Here's the thing," he said. "I'll raise the stakes ... meaning ... if either one of you beat me, I'll pay for your entire house extension." Greg went quiet, raised his eyebrows. "But if I win ..." He left the remaining part of his sentence hanging.

Her chest thumped as Suzy waited for Greg to finish.

"If I win ... I want Suzy to teach me the art of making love."

The music from Presley continued, James said nothing, Suzy said, "I don't believe you're a virgin, Greg. Why do you want lessons?"

"I don't think I'm any good at sex. I need a teacher."

She nearly said, 'from a MILF.' Instead, she asked, "What exactly can I teach you, Greg?"

He appeared to go coy, perhaps shy. "Well. Show me how to turn you on, what arouses you, where to touch you, and so on." Greg fell silent. "Only if I can beat you both at poker."

She reckoned James would be thinking of the house extension and how they could have the building work started within three months, instead of the three years while they saved up the cash. James said, "I presume you can honour your side of the bet to pay for the building work?"

"Sure," said Greg.

Suzy had a feeling that Greg's time in America must have earned him a lot of money. She smiled. "If I'm going to give you a lesson, it's going to get physical, yes? You will be naked, yes?" She wanted to see Greg naked. Her nipples went even harder than they were already, hidden by the cushion clutched to her chest.

"Sure," he said with a playful twist of his mouth. "But I'm not keen to have James watching me."

James intervened. "Hey. I'm not leaving you two together by yourselves."

"We can figure it out," laughed Greg, "after we see who's wins the game."

It shocked Suzy to realise she might be having sex with Greg and not her husband, with the full knowledge of James. It left her feeling unsure about whether she wanted them - she and her husband - to win or not.

The game began. Suzy was distracted from the cards and she debated to herself about Greg. Was he really a guy with loads of money who risked a lot to have sex with her? Greg was 14 years younger. She was a mum with children and he wanted her. Her nipples rubbed up against the cushion. Greg's story about being no good at sex and the reason for him wanting lessons wasn't believable, in Suzy's opinion. She squeezed her legs together to hopefully prevent any wetness seeping from her bare pussy.

A silence came at the end of the game - they had lost - as Suzy looked at her husband for a clue. How would he react to them losing? James pushed his hands through his thick hair. "I guess we have to work out where and when you start your teaching," he suggested.

Greg said to James, "When do you need to pick up your son?"

"In two hours."

"Time enough," Greg said, "to go upstairs now."

Suzy put her hand on James's arm. "I agree with your earlier remark ... you don't want to leave us alone. And Greg doesn't want you to ogle." She smiled. "Suppose you, James, spend the time sitting in the armchair in our bedroom and I blindfold you? Are you two guys happy with that?" She looked from one to the other. This sounded like a negotiation which Suzy needed, to have the two men reach a compromise. They agreed.

"Come on then," she said. Suzy led the way, still holding the cushion in front of her. Breathing seemed difficult for her as she climbed the stairs with Greg behind her taking in a perfect view of her bottom. Her heart rate had increased.

In the bedroom, she switched on a side light next to the chair James would sit in, and switched out the ceiling light. Greg asked a favour. "Will you dress for me in a provocative way by selecting clothes which are sexy, please?"

"If it helps my student ... okay." She selected see-through knickers and bra set, and put them on as James watched from his chair and Greg watched from the side of the double bed. Next, she slipped on dark hold-up stockings with a seam down the back. She clipped a silver chain to her ankle, a little thing her husband liked which also made her feel sexy. The mini skirt was something she hadn't worn for ages, a skirt which would show her knickers if she sat down or bend over. Suzy put it on and flung on a T-shirt which showed her belly-button. Greg murmured about high heels, and she put them on too.

She knelt in front of James. "Are you okay?" He nodded. "If you want to let loose, go ahead. I'm sure Greg won't mind."

"What is letting loose?" asked Greg.

James smiled. "Masturbation."

Greg was happy with that and Suzy fixed the blindfold to cover James's eyes. "No looking, James. Promise?" She didn't know what was going to happen with she and Greg, but she certainly didn't want her husband to watch. It was bad enough, she thought, that James was listening. Standing before Greg she asked, "Where shall I begin?"

"Teach me first how to undress you in a way that turns you on."

"A simple request from a student who has to learn." Her words helped to establish that she was in control. If she let Greg take over it wouldn't be a lesson. "Kiss me first." His tongue touched hers to send a spark to her stomach. "Now my neck ... and below my ears. Yes." Automatically she put her hands around Greg's neck. "Slowly, boy. Move your hands up under my T-shirt. Stroke me under my arms, my armpits ... I like that."

Their bodies were hard against each other. Suzy felt good. Half a minute later she instructed, "Now lift my top over my head. Good boy. Don't rush with your hands. Take your time caressing my back ... yes." She kept her breathing under control even though her body wanted more. "Remove my-" He'd stopped her talking with a kiss, intense, long, sexy.

He swivelled her body so that his groin pressed against her bum. A glimpse of James, seated, blindfolded, before Greg pulled her hair back and kissed her neck. She gasped, "You're learning how to kiss." The bra clip sprang open to release the pressure on her nipples. Relief. She brought her mind back to play the role of teacher. "Under my bra. Push your ... hands." He'd already stroked his fingers lightly across her swollen nipples - it made her jump.

Pushing her head back, she lifted her arms, her hands in contact with Greg's face buried at the back of her neck. His hands, fingers, did wonderful things to her nipples. "Slowly, boy. No rush." The bra was pulled away. Standing, naked from the waist up, facing her husband, seemed so naughty, even though he couldn't see. "Kiss them. Suck them. That's it." Greg had crouched on one knee in front of her. "You're a good student, Greg. Gently ... now suck them into your mouth ... oh yes."

Blinking helped to centre herself, to stay in control. Just. "Undo the zip on my skirt," she said with as much authority as she could manage.

Greg eased the skirt off her hips and let it fall. She pushed it aside with the heel of her stiletto. Now on both knees, Greg's kissed her navel and worked his way down. For a moment, Suzy forgot to say anything as the goosebumps invaded her body. By spreading her legs it allowed Greg to kiss the gusset of her panties. It was tough to keep her voice sounding normal. "Slip your fingers inside my panties. Like that, oh yes."

"You're wet." It was his first words for ages. His hands drew down her panties before pulling her hips towards his mouth. "And you taste gorgeous, Suzy."

She flung her head back and held his head firmly into her groin. "Lick me for God's sake." The temptation to let Greg take over, to let him fuck her was strong. Was he really an innocent young guy who wanted to learn how to pleasure a woman? she wondered. A sex lesson was the deal - she must hang on to that. "Steady, Greg. Slowly explore my pussy lips. Don't touch my clit."

As Greg took her knickers off completely, she glanced at James who had loosened his trousers and had his hand inside his underpants. For some strange reason it pleased her, to have her husband involved - it gave her encouragement that it was okay, so far. Greg stood. The way he kissed was sexy, slow, firm. He said, "Teach me now how to make love properly."

She came out of his embrace and walked over to James. Kneeling before him, she pulled his trousers and boxers away, pushed them down over his bent knees and away from his feet to leave him naked from the waist down. "Greg wants me to teach him the next stage." She ran her fingers over his stiff cock. "If I relieve you now, can you come again soon?" Her husband could usually come twice if he was aroused enough.

"Oh yes," he murmured.

She whispered, "You can't watch."

He nodded.

Suzy settled in next to James's chair, kneeling beside him, her hand on his cock. Turning her head to Greg she indicated for him to come closer, to stand three feet from her. "Before I teach you about fucking a woman, you need to strip." Greg gave a lovely twist to his mouth, a feature he displayed during poker. "Do it slowly though," she said.

Turning to her husband, she said, "Greg's kicking off his brogues and peeling away his socks." While keeping her eyes on Greg she slowly masturbated James. "And now Greg is undoing his zip on his chinos. Let them drop, Greg." Her thumb flicked up under James's cock which leaked pre-cum. "He's stepping out of his trousers, James, nice legs, slightly tanned, and now he stands with his underpants ... but I can't see much because his shirt hangs down covering most of his groin."

James stirred to get into a better position. His cock felt awfully hard and she guessed he wouldn't last long. But her attention focussed on Greg, the way he had his hands inside his underpants, the way he held his balls, massaging them. Already, his semi-erect cock, the shape of it, could be seen through the white cotton of the underpants. She spoke in a hushed tone. "Greg is now taking his briefs down with one hand while he's covering his cock with his other hand. He's just kicked the pants away."

Any minute now, her husband would come in her hand, she could tell. "Greg has taken his hand away. I'll describe what I see, James. The bottom of his shirt is undone and protruding out between the folds is Greg's cock." She increased the speed of her hand over James. "And Greg's cock is partly aroused, sticking out and ... it's large ... lovely ... bigger than you, James." Spunk shot out of James's cock. She kept masturbating him for a few seconds and then released him.

Greg came a step nearer and held out his hand, palm upwards and indicated Suzy's hand, the one she'd just used on James. Like a magnet, her hand was drawn to touch Greg's cock, soft but big, not yet grown to full size. She managed to speak for the benefit of her blindfolded husband. "Greg is undoing his shirt buttons. Nice abs." As his shirt came off she was left still holding Greg's cock, slightly bigger now. The temptation was too great, she rubbed some of the spunk on her hand around the head of Greg's cock. As it grew she remembered to speak, although it was to James and not to teach Greg. "His cock is expanding as he stands there naked. It's lovely ... fuck ... I'm rubbing some of your spunk around his shaft. That's so bad of me."

She coughed and went back to her teacher mode. "You strip well, Greg." She stood up to face him. "Let's see what I can teach you about fucking. That's what you want to know, isn't it?"

Greg took a deep breath. "I want you to teach me. You're older and more wise than me, experienced, you know stuff I don't. I need ..." He paused and closed his eyes as Suzy slowly stroked his cock to full size. "I need to know ..."

She took him to the side of the bed, away from James, who was listening intently. To Greg she said, "For me, the man needs to take some control. Place your hand on my shoulder and press down. I need to know you want to be sucked and a downward pressure tells me." While she licked the head of Greg's cock, she could imagine what James must be thinking in the silence. The cock was large but she eased it into her mouth and let the tip rest on the back of her tongue. Then withdrew. Then slowly let her mouth take him whole again. Then withdrew, but this time let a slurping noise escape for the benefit of James. For a minute she worked Greg, sucking and playing with his heavy balls, until his moan invaded the room.

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
882 Followers
12