A Wife Agrees Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers

Her glance at James confirmed he was getting aroused again. Good man, she thought, because she wished for his backing in this sex instruction. She stood before Greg and they kissed. He mumbled, "I can taste myself on your lips."

"Women want to be licked. Use your lips between my legs." As she lay on her back the bed creaked. Greg knelt and spread her legs. "Take it slowly, Greg. Don't touch my clit yet. That's nice, the way you run your lips up the side of my pussy." He lifted one leg. It exposed her bum and he started kissing her ass. "That feels good. Use your tongue to flick at my ass hole." Her moan came without meaning to. Greg lifted her other leg and did the same. "Yes ... you're learning, Greg. Run your hands under my hips and lift them. It's time ... " The sensation of melting came over her.

"Time?" asked Greg as his chin rasped over her pussy. It made her jump.

"Time, yes." Her breathing came in gasps. "Always good, Greg, if you can give your lover a climax first." She pushed her head back and spoke to the ceiling. "Lick my clit." The jolt from her hips made the bed creak again. "Shit ... yes ... suck it in ... your mouth ... go on ... fuck, I'm coming." The yell, hers, once, was forced out of her mouth as her orgasm swept through her. She pushed her hips into his mouth until her spasm subsided. Greg stood up, leaned, and kissed her, helped her to come down from her high.

Twisting her head she looked at James. He looked so calm with his blindfold on. "You okay, James? I see your cock is hard."

"It is. As we lost at poker, I'm sticking to our agreement."

"James. The lesson isn't over." She viewed Greg between his legs. "I'm looking at two hard cocks. Just remember, Greg, you are the student. That's the deal." She hoped she could hang onto this theme and not get carried away. "Turn me over, Greg. I like it from behind." Face down on the bed she spoke into the mattress. "Wait. Linger with your cock at my pussy. Don't hurry a girl." She didn't have to tell him to play with her, to use his fingers to run them up her pussy, to increase the wetness seeping out of her.

"You're tight," said Greg, as he placed his cock at her entrance.

"Every cock is different, Greg. Yours is slightly fatter than James." And longer, she thought. "Work me gently, Greg, so I can get used to you ... your size." He slipped his cock head into her. "This is where you need patience, Greg. Finger me around my ass. It helps." The sensations of him pushing his finger into her puckered hole prevented her talking. He spread her legs even wider and pulled her bum cheeks apart.

"Can you get your thumb in?" He had placed the pad of his thumb up against her ass hole. It made her shiver.

James asked in a low voice, "Is he inserting into your bum?"

"Just a little, darling. Just to get me wet enough to take him." She switched her attention back to Greg and told him, "Ease out your cock. Work me more ... yes, you're a good student, Greg." She was holding onto the teacher/lesson play, but only just. Greg was certainly gaining in confidence. She said, "I could be ready now. Try pushing your length all the way in."

He steadied himself, his cock head slid past her pussy lips and he held it there for a moment. In one movement, he inserted his whole length. The scream into the mattress was her, which came out by accident.

"You okay?" asked James, his voice strained.

Suzy moved her head to the side to look at her husband. "Yes. He's all the way in, James." She giggled. "You're hard again, darling, I can see you. I want you to come as well."

"Does that mean Greg is going to make you come again?"

"I'm so close, James. You don't mind, do you?"

James continued to slowly stroke his own cock. "We lost the poker game, Suzy. I'll masturbate while Greg finishes his lesson."

Suzy sounded tense. "He's going to fuck me, James. All the way." Any control she might have had was fading fast as the young man behind her pulled out slowly, waited a few seconds, and then rammed his cock back in. "Oh fuck ... beautiful ... again." Her words weren't coming out properly as Greg increased the pace. "Yes. Fuck yes." Her legs had gone numb, a sure sign she was on the verge, on the edge of coming. "Stop ... stop."

Greg pulled out gently. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No," she groaned. "You need to learn to edge, to take me till I'm almost going to come, and stop. It increases the eventual climax. Phew." Even James had stopped, she noticed. It took about a minute for Suzy to come off her high. "Okay, Greg. You can fuck me now."

His rhythm was just right. "That's good, boy. I can feel your balls slapping against my clit every time you drive into me. Big testicles which I've already handled." Her wetness increased.

Greg called out, "You're squirting Suzy. Those splashing noises ... it's you." He was breathing rapidly. "I can feel the whole inside of your pussy, right up to the top."

"I'm coming Greg. Don't stop." She started to swear and moan, her hands fisted the bed sheet. His cock seemed to lengthen into her cervix. Without thinking her muscles started to tighten around his cock which made him grunt. His climax was near, Suzy could tell.

Suddenly, she exploded into orgasm, shouted, "Oh fuck, Greg. Do it."

"I'm going ..." he yelled, "going to shoot ... not wearing a ... oh yes."

"I want you bare. No protection." The intense climax overtook any further words as they came together, and continued with after-shocks for both of them as Greg slowed his pace. She looked at husband who was working his cock to a second climax. "Hold it a moment, James." She paused to see him slow his hand movements. "I want some more ... from Greg ... do you mind?"

"Part of the lesson, Suzy?"

"Oh yeah. Hope so. Can you do it again, boy?"

"Maybe," said Greg who had withdrawn by now. "Although this time I'm in charge."

"Whatever you say."

"Lie on your back, Suzy." She rolled over with the help of Greg, who said, "Now I want James on the bed, still blindfolded." As he said it, Greg came round to the chair and took James's hand, guided him onto the bed to kneel next to Suzy, and angled him to have his cock over her head.

Suzy watched and understood. "You want me to suck James while you fuck me, right?" She drew her husband's cock into her mouth, tasted his semen, licked it, while Greg masturbated her clit. Quickly, she was aroused again. James began to shift his hips in and out of her mouth, his cock touching the back of her tongue each time he went in.

She could feel Greg's thumb increasing the friction across her clit. In one swift movement he lifted her legs, his fingers stroking her ass now, and drove himself, his full length, into her pussy. Again, she felt his heavy balls slap against her ass. It was the trigger to send her off to another orgasm. It wouldn't be long for her to come as she sucked her husband.

James came, shot his spunk into the back of her throat. At the same time she climaxed, moaned into James's cock as it spurted. She squeezed her pussy wall around Greg's cock which started his orgasm. He was now out of control, yelling across the bedroom. "I'm coming, Suzy, deep inside you. Tell me you like it."

'Her mouth was full of spunk. "Yes, Greg. Love it ... so needed this." The feeling of Greg's ejaculation deep into her cervix sent her shuddering.

Greg came out as James removed his blindfold. She brought James down to kiss her, their tongues reassuring each other. "That was such an experience, darling." She could tell he was okay with it. They looked at Greg who still knelt between her legs, his dripping cock still hard. She reached out to him to lie beside her and James did the same on the other side of her. She murmured, "My two men. I'm a lucky girl."

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers
12