A Wife Agrees Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob replied above the groans that were escaping Paula's lips. "Take the moment, darling. Enjoy it."

Relief - mixed with passion - went through her as her hips which moved in sync with Greg. Each thrust from him, matched with her raised pelvis, sent Greg deeper. Deeper than she ever imagined. Her body started to tremble. And then he pushed in harder and each time his balls slapped her anus, hair and skin smacking her backside. It set off a chain reaction, suddenly Paula squirted juice which she did on rare occasions, liquid gushed over Greg's cock, the noise squished against her as Greg slammed into her.

Agonising in its intensity, she was already beginning another orgasm, swearing while still held down by her husband. "Go on, don't stop. Fuck me ... it's so ... good." Now she felt his cock expand inside her and she squeezed her pussy muscles hard while her orgasm rushed to the top. The feeling of him coming inside her, his ejaculation, his seed, was incredible. She climaxed - hard, long, holding onto Greg tightly with her legs wrapped over his back.

They took time to come down, to regain their breath and Bob let her hands go free. She stroked the hair from Greg's face. "Let me see you come out of me. Oh my ... it's dripping, your cock is wet and leaking still." Greg stood back and she turned over on her front. "Bob. I love you. Fuck me ... from behind." She watched him take off his trunks, his cock hard, oozing pre-cum. He walked around the bed and pulled her to the edge of the bed, so that her bottom was in the right position for Bob to stand, spread her legs and entered her.

Paula knew Bob's way of fucking - hard in, a constant rhythm, speaking some filth to arouse himself. She turned her head from face down to sideways to find Greg. He was there, standing with his hands on his hips, legs apart, cock deflated but still large, a dribble of liquid falling to the floor. Her eyes stayed glued to his as Greg creased a smile, took his cock in his hand to begin stroking it.

"Fucking hell, Bob, I want to come again." Was it the sight of Greg that turned her on more? she asked herself. A stranger, a voyeur watching her getting fucked. "Greg," she called, "are you getting hard again for me?" His cock had grown in his hand as he gently masturbated himself. He said nothing. He just watched her.

Bob was going to come, she could feel it. It wouldn't take a second to follow her husband and have her own climax. And it began. She closed her eyes but imagined what Greg was doing as Bob shot his load into her. This triggered her orgasm, blissfully long before her husband withdrew. Paula opened her eyes but Greg wasn't there. A feeling of Bob letting go her hips, followed by an expectation to let her come off her high, although a pair of hands now lifted her slightly off the edge of the bed.

The cock stroked her anal crack, her pussy, her clit. "Not yet, give me time ... too sensitive." Paula said into the mattress. But she couldn't do anything as Greg - she knew it was him - slide into her pussy, his length invading every space inside her. Everything about her was super sensitive, overwhelming even, but Greg wouldn't stop, as he pulled back and out, and then inserted himself again. The way Greg held her hips up, her bottom angled up, gave him a different penetration. The moans, her moans increased.

Greg spoke, "Get the cream, Bob. Side of the bed, over there." Paula registered that Greg appeared in control again. His cock going in and out was smooth, unhurried, but every time he went into her, his balls slapped against her clit. Those balls - she wanted them. Greg's voice again. "Use your finger, Bob, to push the cream into her ass." The cold cream gave her goosebumps as her husband's finger spread it along her anus hole. Her clit seemed to become more sensitive as those balls slapped into her. "Push the cream in, Bob ... that's it." The knowledge that Bob was doing this started her orgasm again. "Deeper, insert your thumb." She was coming and she began to scream into the bed. "Now use two fingers, Bob." As Paula felt her husband's fingers pushing inside her bum, her climax reached a high which made her scream.

Greg came out of her, even though she was sure he hadn't climaxed. "Up you stand, Paula," Greg said, as he helped her up. He came around to face her. This time, he lay back and pulled her down, facing him, on top of him, and positioned her body so that his cock was just at her pussy. The thought entered her that Greg would enter her anus. She wanted it.

"Ever been sandwiched?" he asked. Before she could say no, he eased her hips to enable his cock to slide into her pussy which he did. Greg called for Bob. "You hard now, Bob? We're going to make love together to your wife." An involuntary tremble coursed through her body and she kissed the man beneath her. She gave a long kiss, made longer because Bob took his time to position himself. The raising of her hips to expose her bum seemed so sexy to Paula and she deepened her tongue into Greg's mouth. The touch of her husband's cock against the puckered ass opening increased the tremors running through her.

Bob said, "Are you alright, darling?" He pressed into her ass. By widening her legs, it seemed to help him go further in.

"It's tight," Paula whispered into Greg's ear.

He whispered back, "My cock in your backside would be too big for you, Paula. It's better this way ... though I'd love to fuck your ass. Push your bum now towards Bob."

She did it. Bob sunk into her as she held her breath. Probably it was made easier, Paula thought, by being turned on so much. Greg held her face with both hands and bit her lip. At the same time, Bob started to fuck, slowly at first - she could feel both his hands either side of her thighs. Greg stilled and simply kissed her but all the time she could feel his cock deep inside her pussy, as deep as it could go, to touch her cervix.

Bob started to pump faster and Greg also started. In less than ten seconds, both men were in sync, thrusting in and releasing back, at the same time. Feeling faint, she rested her head on Greg's shoulder, and murmured, "I can feel both of you. I've never ... known anything ... like it, Greg."

"I want to ask you something, Paula."

"Anything ... go ahead." She was finding it difficult to form any words that made sense. Already, her orgasm was on the brink of going out of control.

Greg said, "I want to do this again, you, Bob and me. Every day for the rest of the holiday."

"Yes." Both men had stepped up the pace. Bob was groaning and grunting. Greg made no sound. She wanted so much to have them all over again. "Yes, Greg. I want ... we want to." With that, her orgasm started from her thighs, travelled up through her body to her breasts. Paula couldn't help hugging Greg. "Oh yes, oh yes. Go on. Oh my God." She exploded and climaxed, shouted. Bob also came, she could feel him squirt into her anal cavity while he yelled. A few seconds later, Greg's cock enlarged to shoot his sperm.

"I can feel you," moaned Paula into Greg's ear. "You're coming now."

"I want to make you pregnant," he said, holding her tight as he gasped through his own climax.

She felt his ejaculation which increased the climax she was having. "That's fucking hot." All three continued until they had taken everything from their shared experience and began to come down from their orgasms. Bob went to the bathroom to wash his cock. Paula continued to lie on Greg and let him kiss her lips, and neck, and ears. Exhaustion overtook the three of them as they lay side-by-side next to each other.

12