A Wife And Hubby Are Made Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dam I was even feeling sorry for Val, as she was taking twice as much as me.

Then it was over I was kicked to one side. I then watched as Val was dragged of by two blacks she then disappear under a pile of black body's.

OMG I watched as they set about her, slapping spitting squeezing her tits, more fist fucking. Fuck did I cum.

All spit in her mouth degrading her even more and my god she was smiling. At last I could see. Yes, yes I wanted to see it all, my cock immediately grew rigid and hard and I stated to jerk off.

Watching as she sucked every black cock there, as they forced her head closer "balls deep bitch," one cried, as he cum on her face. Some were choking her some slapping her tits face and ass.

My god that smile never left her face.

Yes, yes fuck her, I whispered. Let me see her as the whore she is. Fuck her please use her god almighty I was more than happy. Yes my dreams fulfilled please yes more, more, use my wife.

She was then made to face me sitting while she took black cock in her ass. Yes I could see everything, her cunt gaping, cum flowing from her. But god another came to fuck her, he was fucking her cunt now as well. She was being doubled. I could see everything and I was enjoying it.

Fuck omg no,,, the one fucking her ass moved to her cunt two in her cunt now. Val stretched wide. Val screamed but never complained.

Oh please god no,!!! another black cock approached stiff and hard. No, no she could not, whether she wanted to or not made no difference as he pushed it deep in her ass. Ohhh my poor, poor wife. How she did not pass out I will never know. Three hard black cock were now fucking her.

All the time the others were using her hard forcing their cocks down my wife's throat. God they degraded her choking, slapping, spitting on her, calling her names I could only dream of. Some started pissing on her as well, all this to the shouts of Dave telling them to.

I saw Dave approach he grabbed my hair held me up, "Like what you see faggot, all those blacks fucking your wife. Well never forget your wife is mine now."

"Lie jerking to this did you," he laughed "Those pen marks on you and Val will soon be permanent and then Val my bitch will work the streets. She will only fuck blacks though, earn me some money and if your not careful so will you. Better do as your told faggot." he said.

"Never ever turn a black from your door cus they be coming to fuck Val. Oh and you if they want" he sniggered. "If you ever do that even once, the film will be sent to all your family."

"The pics, well I have to give them something look on any interracial site" he said laughing jerk to them."

"Yes Sir" I replied

"Now go over to your wife jerk over her face and tits then lick and suck all our cum from every hole your cum as well faggot. Smile for the camera. Do a good job faggot."

"Yes Sir thank you," I said

Val was placed on the bed spread eagle. All were taking pics of her cum covered naked body. I stood above her and started to jerk and to my astonishment she opened her mouth. Yes a well fucked true black cock slut whore, now only fit for black cock. But it had been my dream.

After I had cum all over her I knelt and started to lick the cum from her body. She whispered, "I LOVE YOU think you will have to dream some more now" she kissed me. "Looking at her I said "LOVE YOU BACK"


By Steve burrows

To be continued

Comments welcome

12