All Comments on 'A Wife and Stepmother's Love Ch. 06'

by teeneyw

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 11 years ago
Earlier stories were good, but this one jumped the shark, so sorry...

Unfortunately, this story took the series in the wrong direction. It's now become a slut wife fucked by every guy in the world and the cuck hubby goes gay (which is not my cup of tea to read, shoulda warned us). In future stories, please slow it down, detail the sex more, and don't take it where everyone else does (wife being a slut for every man in the State...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Confirmed fears

As I thought, including his friends and especially his boss didn't work for me. There is no apparent love anywhere there now. Switching and hocking rings demonstrates that. I think you were on to something but lost your way at the end. If it was always your destination, then that's your prerogative, but I enjoyed it up until this chapter, then this chapter pretty much ruined the whole series for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

he needs to get away from the lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What?

This ending is retarded, the only way it worked is if she stays in love with her husband and is sexually satisfied by another man. Otherwise this story is just about a spoiled brat ruining his own family. What a turnoff. Rewrite this dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree the ending is at best adolescent

The author could have had a good story but the author lost in the first chapter and for some unexplained reason the author kept writing pretty much repeating the tired sex with the stepbrother's story. Luckily the author in the end of story tied all this shit up with a near impossible ending and whimp out.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Done and done

Cuckold is now sucking and cleaning cock. But he is not cleaning her pussy and ass. Also one commenter is right, she has to stay in love with hubby to control him. Also, hubby should be in chastity and panties by now. Not a bad story. Look forward to more from you.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Most cuckold stories are the same

The problem with most cuckold stories is that if they go on long enough they stop being about a loving marriage. In the beginning the wife sleeps with another guy or guys, but she still wants to make sure her husband is getting something out of it. By the end she is a narcissistic bitch and the husband is made to accept that he is a no longer a man. That is why I try to avoid cuckold stories. There are a few that I can stomach though. I like for the loving wife element to still be there. She fucks other guys and maybe humiliates her husband a little, but she is still very much in love with him. She makes it clear that when the sex and games are over, he is still number one in her life. That is a tolerable cuckold story. This story was good for the first 2 chapters, and then it ended like most cuckold stories do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Enjoyed the story but kept hoping Bruce would get a pair, but alas not. In the end they have no relationship which is sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need additional chapters

Bruce needs to set up a 5' two way mirror in the master bedroom opposite the closet in the adjacent bedroom. That way he can hid in the closet and beat off his little dick while watching Angela rub her big tits into Ron's hairy chest as he fucks her senseless!

smith_will73smith_will73over 3 years ago
My stepmom

I also had a cuckold dad and played regularly with my stepmom. Can really relate to these stories although my experiences were not at the same magitude

smith_will73smith_will73over 3 years ago
Cucked my dad

I can relate but not on this scale . My dad was cucked by me and my stepmom. He married her when I was 12 and we're just grew closer and closer. My dad couldn't satisfy her

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Five excellent chapters and then you ruined it completely by changing Bruce from a straight cuckold into a screaming gay queen despite there having been no prior indication of this leaning. Had to stop reading at that point. FFS, if you want to write about gay boys that's your prerogative but at least have the decency to post such works in 'Gay Male' where stories about men slurping other men's cocks belong. Also, why would Ron, Rob and Bill want their cocks sucked by Bruce if they're such ladies men, especially when Angela is there and clearly willing and eager to do the job instead?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous