All Comments on 'A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 03'

by kingbooruwa

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a wife and the amazon trie

the best story I've ever read on literotica, please continue writing about Julie and her chief

whiteboywhiteboyover 10 years ago
I loved it but...

I really think you rushed it a little. I would have had the non-consent element last a little longer and had the husband clueless that it was consent. It seemed like you were setting up for this but went the other direction which is a real shame. The twist you mentioned sounds promising but I'm really hoping it isn't the hubby finding another lover or it all turning out to be a dream. Those will ruin the story for me. Maybe have it where the husband has to go through a sort of slave status and watches his wife get fucked, etc. Maybe have it so the shaman gets the hubby so he can't perform and if the wife gets preg and has baby has to take care of the baby that isn't his. That sort of thing sense you haven't stuck with the non-consent angle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gave it a 3

I am enjoying your story. If nothing else, I think the sex is very well done, and it's a very well written series overall. I am just hoping that something can be done about or for the husband, either in the form of escape or payback. Still, this is your story and you will of course write it how you want, I can only hope that I agree with the ending, or that the ending makes some sort of sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You've got to be kidding?

Sorry I can't rate it less than 1*....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
looking Forward To ....

For the next chapter, I suggest the following plot, even if it is a bit unusual for this site.

In his rage and despair, hubby vows to escape from the jungle trap. Although it takes him several years. Hard years where he has to face his shame on a daily basis. Years where his "wife" bore many children for the Chief. Finally! using his superior brain, science and an adamantine will ...hubby escapes through the jungle which had proven impenetrable by the well endowed primates. Using the basic elements of wind and fire he literally brings hell to the jungle. In doing so, his rampaging fires brings massive destruction to every part of the jungle that lies between him and civilization. Before finally reaching civilization, hundreds will die and a million acres of lush jungle will will become a gray ash. After a brief recovery, hubby does the unthinkable and turns back to the jungle. As he retraces his path, he expands the scope of his destruction. When he arrives, he is recognized by the ignorant savages and the once hidden tribe as a God. He chuckles because he knows he is but a simple man, a man who has been done wrong. As he arrives where he once had to hunt like his distant ancestors, he hears the cries of the few surviving tribesman and their subjugated women. He hears them and ignores them .... He would provide no quarter. He did not return for mercy ... He has a purpose, he has a goal... He has a promise to keep. So he continues on, ignoring their cries. Finally after months of nothing but fire and death, he finds Jack, After an emotional reunion, he turns to lead Jack home. Leaving the burning village and passing the ruins of the hut where an animal tried to convince him that the value of a man is determined by the size of his dick. He sees a sight that forces him to recall his wife. But his wife died, he was alone. What he saw, was at best, only a pale echo of his wife ... a ghost. A ghost, that recognizing him, desperately cries out in shock and desperation... Screaming his name, begging that he save her and her precious children. Hearing the spirit's screams, hubby hesitates, then smiling he turns towards home. Inhaling deeply of the burning air and death tinged smoke. He smiles because he had kept his promises, first to himself and now to Jack. The smile is disturbed by the final tormented screams of a woman.Once again the ghosts screams but this time hubby's icy laughter merges with the jungle drums. Drums warning the jungle inhabitants that DEATH is returning to his home and if you wish to live... do not hinder his journey. Hearing the message, hubby's laughter changes from icy to joyous, and only Jack hears the softly spoken words ... "That's right YOU big dicked assholes ... Do not fuck with me! For you have made into Shiva the destroyer of worlds ... and I promise you have and will continue to reap what you have sown.

StormX

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Put in FETISH

What is this story doing in Loving Wives category???Its all about humiliation, not the sex aspect of the plot.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 10 years ago
Interesting story.

Can't wait for more. Want to see where this is headed. Thanx for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a wife and the Amazon tribe

let the husband out for awhile in the next stories and more about the sex acts between Julie and the chief, more intense fucking descriptions, even anal and blowjob actions, not only in te hut but even in the jungle or in the open and even a punishment for Julie by the chief for not cooperating

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Plot suggestions?

Two anons have suggested the ways they would like to continue the story. I have a suggestion of my own - go write your own!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Hope to see more. Great work!

jdl2848jdl2848over 10 years ago
Amazing!

Super hot detailed sex...so vivid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Suggestions

Take it back to Non-consent where it belongs.

smartmalksmartmalkover 10 years ago
it's so cool!

And I sincerely believe in this fine story to continue ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story.....so sexy and arousing.

Curious to see what develops..loved this so much. Wish it could nave been me in Julies place...so intense. Thank you. And btw , there is nothing wrong in people making suggestions. There is no need for ignorant remarks about peoples thoughts.

sober71sober71about 10 years ago
More please

Just love the graphic sex I drip pre come with every submission . Looking forward to next chapter

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
husbands revenge

Husband escapes, makes his way back civilization, lets himself be overheard talking about gold in the area the tribe lives.

The flu, "lead poisoning" how does not matter, they all die

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Poor Sam !

Lots of comments about hot story, which it is. Let's not for get about poor Sam as I really feel for him.

my spin on the story would for Medicine Woman / Shamen could give Sam a potion to increase his cock size and at least try to win Julie back.

If Sam can escape back to civilisation hire a private plane and napalm the village, ....sweeet !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Plot

Man, Julie is a freaking bitch. I hope both of them get owned by Sam, I am really engaged on the plot haha

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Incredible sex

but still...unnecessarily crushing Sam is a little too over the top. Now she becomes a cock-craving nymph of a guy that can spurt 40 times? It does intrigue me to see the revenge plots suggested by other commenters! lol

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Still good

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The sex scenes are a little short but the absence of all the sex noise is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Man its become less of erotic now and more about seeing a revenge story

I hope those two fuckers die.

navelmannavelmanabout 8 years ago
gets better and better

You are a genius. The series is terrific. The transformation of julie the helplessness of the husband the lust turning to love mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It`s only the idiotic crap of an insane author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Whats good at that crap??? Are you a pubescent teen who wants to get the pervert lechery in words??? Or are you so low that you gets of on that crap??? Maybe both!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story

The author did a very poor job on this ugly story. In fact it seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 5 years ago
All 3 chapeters - Very Well Done!

Is there a chapter 4?

gotmeahotwifegotmeahotwifealmost 5 years ago
Great Story

I absolutely love this story! I can't wait to read Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What happened?

What happened to chapter 4? Didn’t it used to be posted here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Looking for four!!!!

Excellent story but we, my husband and I NEED more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What happened to chapter 4?

The was a chapter 4 in the past any idea what happened? If you try to change web address from 03 to 04 it says needs approved by a moderator?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
chapter 4

http://desieroticstory.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-wife-and-amazon-tribe-ch-04.html

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 4

Chapter 4 can be found on the author's blogger account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
what a disgusting author

a disgusting and sick author...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amusing, having lived in Africa for a short time, the chief would have raped her and then used her as lion bait.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Probably in top ten sickest, most ridiculous cuck stories ever posted in LW.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

disgusting. the similar stories feature is absolute shit. why would it recommend something sick like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This writer is really a mentally deranged and disgusting writer! It is difficult to accept the fact that he lives amongst humans! Even his next chapter is nothing but a shitty and putrid rambling…most which does not connect Logically nor semantically…a sad human with a mental deficiency!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting premise ruined by awful execution. This could have been a good story about clash-of-cultures and non-consent as the wife is taken as an unwilling concubine of the chief. It should have been about a liberated and educated woman being reduced by brute force to a subservient primitive state. But this isn't it. Story is ruined by its puerile fascination with penises and the wife almost immediately turning into a willing "cock slut" upon making it with a "real man." Just read a run-of-the-mill BBC/cuckold fantasy with an awful female character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read hundreds of stories here of interracial sex and women being Africanized, but this by far the best ever. I applaud you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Me thinks the author has a huge inferiority complex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely horrific.

Worst kinds of female/wife tropes and don't get me started on the stupid "virile jungle man" vs. "Small dick pathetic wimpy husband" stereotype. Just dumb.

1st world educated woman completely ruled over by a tribal head man with a big cock. And she's gonna stay now in the tribe forever and ever? Really. Gonna live in the Amazon forest for the rest of her life?

It's just a completely stupid premise. Not executed very well either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eh. Honestly the weakest part is the relationship breakdown. What sam did doesnt feel like a human being, who could actually get people to care about him and that was bad for the juxtaposition of the two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy crap. What utterly awful drivel

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

If the premise wasn't bad enough, this writer's grammar doesn't rise to a second grade level. Before writing, even crap like this, please learn a bit of English.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lol good luck getting even a figure through a healthy cervix. Have you ever felt one? Such a lame, misguided trope. What a dumpster fire of a story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story was so stupid that I could not stop laughing. The writer has to have a pea- size brain to write this shit, but it was funny. The chief only had 14"...hell, she'll be looking for an 18 incher in no time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Poor sam lost his wife forever cucked but wife marries cheif live happily ever after but she didn't even care for her husband she didn't have any pity on him ,she just slutted herself there are women like this in educated world nearly 60% of western women around the world cuckhold their husbands even if they are happily married why they do it or why men have fantasy of wife having sex with other man it's not explainable to feel arousal jealousy and humiliation mix emotions, more more wife are bold to cheat their husband,especially working women they want have fling, affair behind husband back some of them love their husbands some get sorts retribution or revenge on doing this more over they fully satisfied now same goes on asian countries married women cheat for sex more it's called modern marriage husband and wife cheating eath other , wife are cheating more having husbands raise her child from a another man ,men are always weak ladies are strong willed they decide to cheat or do something no one can stop them ,men were beating women mostly before now,men are beaten slapped kicked to the curb by their wifes( femdom marriage women lead marriage wife dominate their husbands cuckholding follows size does matter each an every stories in litereroticawife having sex with well endowed men their husbands same excuse when caught sex was different it's only sex he has bigger cock had to cheat ,it happened

dont love him but she admits she love his cock inside her,I have doubt do all women or wife love big cocks all men with smallcock or average ones doesn't deserve any wifes or women they are less of man they must stay single to make way biggercocksmen for women

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Chapter 4- The night before Chief Magoya and Julie's bonding ceremony, her husband Sam and his friend Jack were killed by large predator animals that are native to the Amazon jungle region of the tropical rain forest. Most of the natives were sad about this, except for Magoya. Julie was also relieved that the great fuckings she would continue to receive from Magoya were without shame or guilt. Julie was now married to Magoya by traditional tribal custom. Eight months and two weeks later, Julie gave birth to twins, one brown-skin baby boy and one brown-skin baby girl. Magoya continued to fuck Julie and impregnate her twenty more times over the next twenty-four years. Julie and Magoya then had a total of eleven tall brown-skin sons and eleven tall brown-skin daughters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkingbooruwa@kingbooruwa
I'm starting to publish improved versions of my stories on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01M232FQV Since the readers here have helped me in improving myself as a writer, as a gratitude, I will not be deleting any of my stories from here as I publish them. Thank you fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES