A Wife Has to Do What a Wife Has to

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We looked at some of the pictures together, and when one came up showing the girl on her back, naked, her legs spread, his cock about to enter her, I softly said, "God I'd love to do that to you, baby."

"Oh Daddy," Janet moaned, turning toward me, her eyes on fire with lust. "I'd love to do that with you, too. Can we?"

I told her to stand up then, and when she got off my leg and stood, so did I, and my cock slipped out through the front of my boxer shorts. It was rock hard, and when Janet saw it she moaned, then reached out and squeezed it.

"Mom put you on the pill, right, honey?" I asked.

"Yeah. She did," Janet breathed.

"Then take your clothes off, honey," I said quietly. And she did it.

Janet was wearing bikini panties and a thin bra, and by the grace of God she had also inherited her mother's fabulous tits. When she was naked, I just stood there staring at her beauty. Janet is petite, like her mother, around 5'2" or so, and she can't weigh more than 105 pounds. With the typical flat stomach of a teenager, and the perky nature of her full breasts, naked she looked like the kind of perfect centerfold every man dreams of when masturbating. I was very proud she was my daughter. And I was going to FUCK her.

When she was naked, Janet climbed onto our bed. I quickly stripped off my shorts and stood there looking at her. "Touch yourself, Janet. Your pussy."

"Oh Daddy!" she moaned, spreading her legs, her fingers moving into her wet cunt, rubbing it rhythmically, driving me crazy.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered, and even though she was only 18, her eyes looked decades older when she said, "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me." And of course that's exactly what I did.

I climbed onto the bed, crawled between her thighs, and before she could say anything replaced her fingers with my lips and tongue.

"Ohhhh, Daddyyyyyyyyy!!" she groaned, her head flopping back on the pillow, fingers moving to her breasts, gently pinching her nipples. God she tasted delicious. So sweet, with a delicate faint fragrance of some kind of flower mingled with the scent of seaweed.

She came then, filling my mouth with her juices, and when I would touch her clit with the tip of my tongue her entire body would jerk and jump on the bed.

"Oh God, oh God!" she moaned, over and over again. And then I fucked her.

I climbed up her body then, my cock so hard it curled up in an arc toward my stomach, and when I was on top of her I pushed down on the head of my dick and somehow managed to fit it into the entrance to my daughter's dripping cunt. And then I pushed, sliding into her, inside her, inside my own daughter's hot, wet, perfect young pussy.

"OHHHHHHH DADDYYYYYYYYY, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Janet screamed, clawing at my ass cheeks and back, pushing up into me, fucking me. It was the most exciting moment of my life, and when I came in her after only a few hot strokes, that orgasm felt like it reached up inside my body and ripped out my soul, my sexual soul. And then we fucked again, much longer the next time. Somehow I had been able to remain hard, undoubtedly due to my daughter's fabulous body and looks, her eyes, the look of lust and love I saw there as her father's cock penetrated her, slid in and out of her tight young pussy... fucking her.

Afterward we didn't bother dressing. Just lay there panting, still excited. Later we showered together, then went back to bed, still naked.

"What about Mom?" she asked as it grew nearer the time when Cindy usually arrived home. Then the phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"It's me," Cindy said, calling from her cell phone. "Oh God, Tim, I've been so bad," she continued.

"Me, too, baby," I smiled.

"REALLY? YOU DID IT?" she asked.

"Yep."

"I can't wait to hear about it... and to tell you what I did, baby. Oh God, Tim, there were FIVE of them," Cindy said. "I fucked and sucked SEVEN EXECUTIVES all afternoon, and I have a VERY full cunt for you, baby."

"We'll be waiting for you," I said, and she told me she was almost home, then hung up.

"Was that Mom?" Janet said.

"Yeah."

"I better go to my room then," she said, starting to get out of bed.

"No, baby. Stay. She knows," I said.

"Mom KNOWS WE FUCKED? HOW? I didn't hear you tell her what we did. How could she know?" Janet gasped, fear in her eyes.

"It's a long story, baby. Your mother will explain it when she gets here, but trust me. She knows I fucked you, and she's happy about it. As you'll see very shortly," I said, hearing Cindy's car pulling into the garage.

Chapter 4. Family Threesome

"Are you SURE about this, Daddy?" I heard my daughter ask my husband as I made my way up the stairs and into our bedroom where I knew they were waiting for me.

"Very sure, baby," I heard Tim tell her. "You'll see in a minute," he added. And then I walked in on them.

"Hi guys," I grinned. "Have fun fucking today?"

"MOTHER!" Janet gasped.

"What, baby?" I said, letting her see the cum dripping from my disheveled hair. I knew my sweater was stained with gobs of cum, and my makeup was smeared with it. I was still wearing panties, but when I quickly undressed to join them, both Tim and Janet could see that my panties were sopping wet with cum, and that it was oozing out of my pussy.

"Mom... you... you look like you were in an orgy or something," Janet said, her face red, stunned.

"Honey, did you tell her?" I asked Tim.

"Nope. You can," he grinned.

I turned to our daughter, then climbed on the bed next to her, excited over how slutty I looked. I had really gotten into the role of a slut that afternoon, when Hank called me into the conference room and told me to get up on the table so the executives could fuck me while I took turns sucking their cocks I had done it, trembling as I stripped first. I had taken off everything but my stockings and "fuck me" shoes, and then, naked, had done as Hank requested. I had truly become his slut, his company whore. Seven, or possibly eight men took turns on me all afternoon, and I had so much cum running from every hole in my body I felt like a cum sponge.

"Honey, you know how bad the economy is right now, and how your father has had no luck finding a job. Well I was offered a promotion and a raise if I would agree to do certain things. Or I was told I'd be let go. We have to eat, baby, and I talked it over with your dad last night, and we decided I had no choice. WE had no choice. I had to do this. I had to basically become the company slut for Mr. Blake, honey. And today I did it. I let Hank and a group of his executives fuck me and use me and come on me... and frankly, baby, I loved it! God how I loved it."

"Jesus, Mother. You're a... a SLUT!" Janet said, stunned.

"Yes, baby. I am. And from the looks of things, so are you! Don't tell me you didn't love fucking your father this afternoon, because if you didn't, you still wouldn't be in our bed... naked. And I don't care, baby. You're my daughter. It's only natural you'd love sex, too... cocks... cum... sucking and fucking," I said. Then I turned to Tim.

"And YOU, my naughty boy. Get up here and get the treat I promised you I'd bring you. Look, Tim. Look at the river of cum gushing out of my cunt. Eat me, baby," I said. And he did it.

Tim crawled between my legs and I quickly stripped off my thong. It was sopping wet and smelly and I was still so hot I handed it to Janet and said, "look, baby. Look at what a slut your mother was today."

Tim started eating me then, and Janet trembled, then stunned me when she sniffed the crotch of my thong and began wiping it lovingly over her face. Then she sucked it as Tim began sucking my cunt. I leaned over and kissed Janet, with the nasty panties still in her mouth. She kissed me back, pushing the cum-filled panties into my mouth as Tim ate me. I wiped Janet's face with the panties again, then kissed her while I felt her tits and fingered her cunt. I was so fucking close to coming again, and when Tim crawled up my body and slid his cock into my cunt I did. My body jerked and twitched, and then I knew what I wanted to see. I told my husband to fuck our daughter again while I masturbated and watched it.

"Oh God, Mother, I love this, too... I love being Daddy's slut, just like you are for your bosses," Janet said, spreading herself open for her father. And then he did it.

I lay there, naked, smelling of sex and cum and the cunt juices from my panties. Did I mention Janet wiped my face with them, too? She did, and when my husband began sliding his big, hard cock inside our daughter's hot young cunt I came again... and again, as I watched them, and yet again when he came in her pussy.

Tim groaned, and his as cheeks seemed to develop dimples in them as he shot hot cum into our daughter's cunt. God I was fucking on fire! It was such a hot scene... Janet's perfect 18 year old tits rising and falling on her chest as she gasped for breath, her legs wrapped around her father's waist, pulling his cock deeper and deeper inside her tight young pussy.

"AHHHHH!" Tim screamed, as he rammed his cock into Janet's eager cunt. She was moaning and gasping as well, and I wanted to do something... something nastier, so I crawled around behind my husband and worked my head up under his balls, licking them and our daughter's cunt as he pumped the last couple of loads of cum into her young pussy.

He finally stopped coming, and pulled his cock out of Janet's cunt. It fell on my face with a loud PLOP, and as soon as he was out of the way I began eating his hot, sticky cum from our daughter's freshly fucked pussy. I was wallowing in lust, wallowing in the heady excitement of incest and the gangbang I'd had that afternoon... wallowing in the sensations all this was creating in me. And I loved it. All of it. And I knew, now that we'd begun this descent into depravity... I knew none of us would ever be able to go back to the "normal" life we'd led before. Nor would any of us ever wish to...

The End

12