All Comments on 'A Wife Helps Close A Deal'

by AuthoredByM

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
What to say about this story?

What to say about this story? If they like it why not living like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wife gets HIV and passes it on to husband.

Both die in agony (but happy).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She must feel so special, loved, and treasured.

About like a set of rental golf clubs. Very sad and sick people. Very sad and stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Can't help but wonder...

why do people feel the need to bitch? if you don't like it don't read it....bitching is for two bit sissy asses who have nothing better to do in life but complaint about what other people are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re Cant Help But Wonder

Did you read what you wrote? You bitch about people bitching.Can you spell hypocrite?Story was just so so.No. bitching from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
horrible

Didn't get past the first three paragraphs. The writing is pathetic.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Don't like narrated stories!

Let the story characters account for THEMSELVES.

And re-read what you write. It is clear that the various characters at the various times and various places in this tale are clear - to the AUTHOR. He (or she) thought it up in the first places ... maybe some of the situations actually happened to the author. BUT, they are often NOT clear to We the Readers! THAT is the author's job, to communicate (that means to people who were NOT there or can't read the author's mind!)

Actually, not a terrible job, but NEITHER is it an exemplary effort!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: Can't help but wonder...

And how are we supposed to know we'd like it, know what's actually in it, without reading it? The ONLY way your stance make sense is if you are saying it was written without thought, effort, or worth, which means it deserved to be trashed.

<P>

Also, the other person was spot on. "...bitching is for two bit sissy asses who have nothing better to do in life but complaint about what other people are doing." describes YOU. All you did was complain about others. Even worse, despite your comments, you never said anything about the story, just complained about others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I'm not a fan of cheaters or people who share in real life but for a story it's pretty hot. She was willing to help out hubby no matter what and he knew it was all for them. A little selfish on his part to use his wife like a prostitute but to each his own

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PLAIN AND SIMPLE--IT

SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK RATES THIS SHIT ????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It was fan-damn-tastic!!!

And dear annony!! I rate it for one!! Gave it a 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
to each their own

I found this story stimulating, well written and very enjoyable. Just because it wasn't written in a style everyone appreciates doesn't mean it wasn't a good read. Very few authors can pull off this type of prose, but I think they did an admirable job. Keep up the good work.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckalmost 8 years ago
Huge Mess

Get someone to edit your work, or just start over. What happened here is a huge mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Screw what he said

This is the single greatest sexuak adventure ive ever been taken on. Please do more, in this exact style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife has fucked a few of my clients and all of my bosses through the years. She enjoys it and it's good for my carreer. Great story!

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

ROFL, yeah ok, this was about as believable as the other gay men saying their wives do this.

Dumb, stupid south of the M/D Lindsey Graham type of writer and his equally Lady G fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the haters who want to post negatively, GFO... You are nothing more than pond scum that gets off on great stories then feels embarrassed by your little so-called manhood, so you have to lash out with hatred. As a husband of a hotwife, great story! Very well written, would love continued adventures, and more story but for a short and awesome read, you nailed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous