All Comments on 'A Wife in Sheep's Clothing'

by man_as_dog

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon

The whole story came down to the epilogue and you butchered it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So when do we find out how Paul did in prison?

With the video of him committing assault with a weapon, attempted murder, forcible confinement, uttering threats, using a prohibited weapon, assault and battery, extortion...you get the picture.

The icing on the cake was reading about him RAPING his wife. He raped her. Real men dont rape women you fucking halfwit. They sure as fuck don't rape their wives and he should be grateful that she didn't call the cops. Instead, he fucking hits her?

I could go on; but end result? You need help because you are mentally retarded.

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Another one

Of those formula stories where a guy somehow doesn't know his wife has been cheating on him for years. He has been taking her shit, then he does something about it usually involving some macho fantasy. Give me a break. When all is said and done, you want to come out ahead in a divorce, and you want to be free of that bitch.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Revenge is never satisfying when it comes back to bite you in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Seems like the new trend is beating wives before divorcing them. That and the whole "let's rape the diseased whore" spiel (actual rape, not "practically raped") Are you people from the middle east or something? Fuck this "not the real Paul" shit - the face people show when interacting with others who have wrong them IS the true face; that's why most authors don't go the

In other words, your character is a rapist and a wife-beater. That's his true nature.

Congratulations on making taking a legitimately wronged husband and making him worse than his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so what gives here/ a wimp seeking late revenge

the revenge was over the top, she was a whore and the man did not fuck her, she fucked the men, so did he deserve the beating from him or his soon to be ex, the guys soon to be x ,attorney and cannot get involved in violence. all those years of taking her abuse he suddenly gets balls and goes out to beat the wrong person here. but you really cant hit a women so a slap was justified. so he has enough goods to get the divorce and blackmail her into an agreement. but what about his inability to stand up to that bitch????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is a macho man

that every btb adores.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 11 years ago
Now, that's what I call a story...

... Maybe a little over the top but I must admit that I liked it. Check that, I loved it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Several quibbles

Since Bull-Wife Anita was a lawyer, contacting her (carefully) was less of a risk than it might have been! Hard to believe Anita's statement that he bullied her when she had a good pre-nup!

Dominating and nailing his wife before her planned tryst was just plain stupid. I am not so concerned about the 'rape' issue, but SEVERAL of the risks fork off of that. First, it might worry her that Hubby was on to something, and cancel or modify her plans. Second, she might like his assertion of his masculinity enough to decide she might want to give Hubby a chance at replacing her Bull (much less likely, but an unnecessary risk, anyway!) Finally, having sex with a spouse after learning that spouse has cheated can be interpreted, in some states, as forgiving the infidelity. Sweetie MIGHT have been able to thwart or compromise the divorce using that circumstance!

The video probably needed to be edited, to remove the assault. Anita provided a cover story for the Bull to tell the emergency room, which allowed him to fare a little better financially! The assault was irrelevant to Hubby's divorce justification evidence.

All in all, it was an enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Shit

I'm sorry that he did not castrated her lover.

I'm also sorry that Paul does not beat his wife enough.

Just to bring to life his wife always on a wheelchair

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Action Story****

Kind of like a 1960's and !970's TV show Good Guys Wins. Bad Guys Lose. The End!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A little far fetched, to much revenge.

She was the whore any guy she fucked was just there to accommodate her needs. The beating of this guy was a little to much. She deserved a few slaps and he did a good job of getting enough info to keep her from bleeding him in the divorce.but he was a wimp for most of his marriage accomodating her lousy behavior toward him.he should have never set himself up for such a fall.end of story.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Entertainment, yes.

But, if you think about it, you have to admit that Lickdeesplit is right. The near rape was very stupid and that blow to the face was a bit excessive. You know we all end up paying for the money used by the insurance company in fixing up Buddy's face!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
A Letdown

While he was planning the revenge, it seemed he was cunning and thoughtful. The revenge itself was a clusterfuck. What a letdown. Five stars anyway. You certainly developed a hateful cheating wife - one of the worst - and the first half of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Trying to be considerate of your spouse shouldn't be a bad thing. Guess you just need to be more careful who you choose. Buddy deserved what he got and more. It wasn't even a real beat down. If it was, he would have sounded like a bowl of rice crispies when they put him on the stretcher. As a woman, I am all for don't hit females. That bitch I would have stood in line to backhand. Nothing wrong with good people standing up for themselves when they understand the time has come.

Not sure any LW story can be enjoyed, but I sure get this one.

user110user110almost 11 years ago
i liked it!

bitch opened up a can of whup-ass and left it sitting on the counter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To the second commentor (who had Paul going to prison...)

Well, I am sorry that a socialist lesbian cunt like you has to stoop to coming to LW for something to read... but if you have to, stroll on over to Nici's stories. Or maybe Matt Moreau, or UKresearcher.

If you stick to those, you will go away with a nice warm glow in your pussy, knowing that there are wimps out there that are more of a pussy than your ex, back when you thought you'd try to find a man to pay your way in life.

By the way, how did that work out? Did the little Woody Allen look-alike manage to keep from getting raped when the GFC hit? Hopefully he had enough left over to pay the 70/30 alimony split you made him cop.

As for the story, thanks, man_as_dog. Your tale was an antidote. I started reading 'Jessica's Intervention'. Had to stop and find something to make me feel less sick.

And back to anon... You may be right. He might end up in prison. But if I do sound a tad psycho to you, then maybe take this as a cautionary diatribe... if you fuck with the wrong person, who KNOWS what that person is capable of till it all unravels. Maybe, my revenge would have been much harder... much worse. Maybe I don't CARE about the consequences, as long as the lying disrespectful assholes get what they deserve.

And guess what? Lesbian lovers can be just as vindictive and vengeful too, given the right circumstances, sooo, be careful you don't dis your girlfriend, ok?

Because in the end, it all turns on truth, love and respect. If you don't have those, then you have nothing anyway, and a life as a wimp is not a life worth living at all anyway.

I'd tell about you my own past, honey, but I'd rather keep myself walking around in the fresh air. I'll just keep my little story quiet, and walk around with my half-smile. It makes some people wonder about me, and others think I am just a very approachable and friendly guy. Haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why the story works

Here's why the husband didn't end up in the crowbar hotel.

After Buddy got his face seriously worked over and remodeled he was taken to the hospital where he gave the medical staff his version of how the injury occurred. The hospital staff wrote it up as an accident. There was no need to get the police involved. The bitch wife was kicked out, the video was expertly edited and along with the earlier video recording presented to the lawyer.

Possibly the bitch wife tried to get her lover to cooperate but, Buddy seeing the writing on the prenup, knew better than to say anything. Open his mouth and there's no reconstructive surgery, no stipend and possibly another much more intensive beating, thoughtfully arranged by his wife, in his future to look forward to.

As far as the police are concerned there was no crime as it wasn't reported.

Oh, FYI why did the high priced, she bitch lawyer have a husband like Buddy? When having sex she's a bit of a submissive and actually likes to dominate for the bottom. In other words likes likes to be abused but still retains control of the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In real life...

The husband would go to jail, as the second commenter said.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Good

A Cruel Revenge story 5*****. It may be in the Real Life 1 year prison, but good fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Strange story ,strange behavior, strange ending, just strange

Weird story , it really makes little sense. After ten years of fucking him over ,she gets a reasonable settlement. So where is payback for her. He should have used it all and informed every. Family member. A whip if you ask me. So he beat up one bully she had dozens of men playing with her.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
Ahhhh... Retribution at last!

Finally, A man with balls! I loved it!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP

shouldn't have misjudged your mate for dirty grass, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
incredible

Loved....it.....<3. I am curious about your references to the pecking order and alpha dog though. Otherwise I loved it, obviously someone has hurt you before, hopefully justice has been served, the bitch had it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice story of revenge

I'm not sure I wouldn't have sent the tapes to her family and friends after the divorce was over. Thanks for the effort.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
why he didn't

He did not send the recordings because he had used them to bargain for a better divorce settlement.

His ex-wife would lose more by losing her inheritance than she could gain in the divorce.

She kept her end of the deal so he kept his, as an honorable man should.

No need to destroy yourself in revenge in this scenario.

In the long run he may end up with Anita and she likes him being honorable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So erotic and sexy!

Now that's erotica! Romantic, kinky and so sexual! How could anyone not get a raging hard-on over this? I can see why the BTB crowd hates the other types of stories in LW because this is a top-notch sexual experience!

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Do not like BTB stories. Lack realism.

Not believable. I know that this story is a BTB guys wet dream, but I like stories based on reality. There is no way that he could rape her, beat the shit of out her boyfriend, and not serve ANY jail time. Just not reality. If she was as much of a bitch as this story claims, she would have made life very difficult for him, whether she cheated or not. If there were ever a person who fucked himself in a divorce case, it would be this guy. Not only would she be able to get an iron clad restraining order, she would have gotten more than half of everything. Her lawyer would have probably kissed him for making the divorce case so easy. Reality is the main reason why I don't like BTB stories. They just don't add up. I file them in the same place as I file the movie "Enough" with Jennifer Lopez. Makes you wish that revenge was that easy, but you know better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To the last commenter

Maybe you should try reading the story again. Maybe then you would see how, if the video got released, silly twat would get nothing from her family, who have a lot more money than her soon to be ex husband. And if you re-read, you'll notice how the fuckup philanderer is in the same boat concerning his soon to be ex wife. I suspect you've never heard of the word "blackmail," and I also suspect you don't know how unsympathetic some judges are of cheaters. Physical cruelty does not automatically trump mental cruelty, and what hubby did to the cheaters was the barest form of reckoning. Lastly, this story hardly qualifies as a BTB story because she could have fared much worse.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Very well done - 5 stars!

I particularly liked the Nick and Sue characters.

AffecteffectAffecteffectabout 9 years ago
It was a good read

Maybe just a little over the top.

Reading some of the other comments, I notice that some people have way too much faith in our legal system. According to the FBI website crimes are solved less than 60% of the time. In this case nobody will even file charges, for financial reasons.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
Good job

Got to say, this story is among one of the better stories that I have read on this site, and I have read almost 130 stories here. I like how you made this story flow to the greatest ending I have seen here to date. It was well written and that's why I gave it the # 5 in the ratings. I particularly like the way you ended it, I like to see the underdog come out on top. again another story well worth reading for anyone.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Reality

No you shouldn't hit a lady, but then she was no lady. You also shouldn't beat a man's face in, but them he was not a man, he was a piece of shit. As far as the allegations of various crimes being committed, prove it. What video? What brass knuckles? Who attacked who? Complaints and cross complaints can land everyone in court. Now, try to find a jury that would convict Paul of a fucking thing! What the would be jurists do not understand is that court has nothing to do with the truth. It is a play, put on for the benefit of the jury so that they might chose who they like best and "justice" might be meted out. In this case, Paul would win. His whore wife and her douche bag boyfriend would lose. Oh, remember Douche's wife is a lawyer. Do you really think the other lawyers are not going to "do the right thing"? Sorry to burst your bubble, this is how this shit plays out every day of the week. No charges would be filed, everyone would simply move on.

As for the rest of it, good story, depressing, a little pathetic - the violence really did not bring back his manhood. He should have had a bit more of a moment of self revelation and realized his role in being in a relationship with a nasty, rotten slut. That would be the beginning of him learning, growing and moving forward to a better life. Instead, we are left with him adrift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sickening

that was a BITCH that definitely needed burning. she got off too easy.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Like Chris Rock said ....

I don't condone violence, but I understand it. Some people go around acting any which way they please ? Well , they got 'something' coming . Sometimes it's a swift backhand to face as payback for literally years of deceit and verbal degradation like Lynn. No its not ' legal ' , but in a karma- balanced world , it should be.

Paul set up the circumstances, that for that for one day. The usual PC rules did not apply. Did Buddy have his extra-heavy smackdown coming ? To me, you f**k a man's wife in his house for months - that's a setting where a lothario gets a marked increase in thrill , but also risk.

Buddy got careless and he got deservedly mushed. PC-minded people don't & won't agree, I'm sure. That's a shame . Look, let's agree to disagree. It's not like we're in each other's desirable demographic anyway. Excellent writing. Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

It looks like the feminazises and girly boys didn't like Paul becoming an alpha male. Paul didn't rape wife, it was just rough sex which she usually got from her lovers. She just didn't want Paul to get control of their marriage. That is what pissed her off. As for beating up Buddy, if Buddy wanted any money from the divorce, he had to keep quite. Paul killed off the fight part of the video tape, so no evidence you stupid anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cold bitch wasn't burned enough.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
I liked this story, a lot.

Man got to be a man, he was who and what he was and didn't need to act out to get his wife's approval. The lawyer lady sure thought he was a catch. As for all the posturing on here about what would happen in "real" life. There are many, many "real lifes" out there. Pick one and it is true to someone, somewhere. In a lot of real life situations like this the husband kills the boy friend he finds in the house and the wife too. Does he go to jail? Depends on where it happens and how many stories the grand jury hears. If it's only him he's got a good chance of being vindicated. Set the scenario, get on the stands and cry "tears as big as horse turds" and your chances are good.

As far as using knuckles to even it up goes he would be a fool not too. Fair fights are for idiots, especially the older you get. You gonna fight someone, fuck them up. Better for you in the long run, that's for sure. Good read, I gave 5 stars and I don't do that very often. Thanks.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
fantastic

This hits the spot in many ways....pun intended I guess.

First, it shows both sides to what being a "wimp" is. He did have some fault and admits to it, but he adopted a pragmatic attitude. That's very plausible, and nice to see...that being a wimp isn't the only reason to acquiesce. Keeping peace is important. Prepare for the assault and don't go off half cocked.

Second, I like the insight into Lynn's actions by her own words. They were pointy, and seemed realistic. It shows though his fault for not taking a more assertive position at first...but then again you don't normally have someone at the door waiting to take advantage of you. He could have seen this sooner and taken a small bit of pain to put her in her place to nip it in the bud, but I'm sure he's learned now.

Third, he hit her. Twice. That's totally deserved. I thought this was going the wrong way when he demanded an explanation, but was greatly encouraged when he said "fuck it, I heard enough....[I didn't want to know in the first place anyway]." He didn't take out his own failings with wailing on her, but punished her for her unrepentant lying. Totally deserved and not over the top. Few people are willing to even have story characters do the right thing.

Fourth, I like that he looks for closure in taking control of a sexual encounter, the last one, with Lynn. That would be healthily cathartic. I agree with the remorse and likening to rape, but I have a slight disagreement with his assessment of his treatment of her.

Unfortunately, considering her stubborn and self centered attitude, I doubt he would be a free man. So it puts the story well into the fantasy realm, and does well there too. The story could have taken a turn after Sue got the info drop. I see two ways...one is that he tames the bitch and turns her into a respectable woman. The other is that he takes her desire for dominance and shows it for the submission it is, and turns her into his submissive pet, with a folded sheet for her at the foot of the bed as her sleeping quarter.

At that point, he can then choose to live alone with his pet, or take on another woman...a woman who likes having a pet also. Well, then it can get into sharing and whoring the pet, but once you've got the pet, I believe it should be treated respectfully as they have already given their will over to you willingly and I just don't like the whoring the pet to friends arc.

The story adds information that should have been explored somehow, regarding the daddy thing. If it speculates on incest, that's a significant factor, and should have been explored if it was mentioned.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

I liked it. Not great but good and satisfying.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

A good BTB, very happy ending. Paul was able to teach Lynn and Buddy a well earned lesson. Probably a little too gentle with both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How

How could Buddy fail to attract women after his divorce.He had what a woman wants a big cock.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Lynn had to get a job

She is now working for Sluts R Us

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Five stars. Thanks. Lynn's general attitude and treatment of Paul is fairly common and can make a man's life hell even if his wife does not cheat physically. When my wife fell into it not long after I retired (so she knew our nest egg was as big as it was going to get), I left early one morning for my lake cabin and never went back. I miss our dogs but enjoy the lake, the woods around it and the people and critters around it. Life is good again. BTB!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Good story with great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It went stupid at the end. In any civilized nation, he'd be in jail for what he did, especially seeing it was planned, 'with malice aforethought'. His ONLY out would've been, "I came home, and this filthy animal was raping my dear, sweet, faithful wife." 3/5.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - violence always gets nothing

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hate Paul offering a good division of assets. Offer nothing and tell her the tapes stay secret in exchange. Once the divorce is final just say you lied just like she did and make the tape available to everyone they know.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

good start with over hearing her phone call and the plan to catch them. don't see the need for the hasp and lock. weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She was psychologically and systematically destroying him. Not only for sick FEMDOM ideology but for sadistic pleasure. If she thought she could get away with inflicting physical pain she likely would have. The radical fem program ID dedicated to men's destruction. So, in this case, slapping the hell out of her would be just. Taken a step further she could be told to Ccept HIS divorce terms, which would not cripple him, or face future repeats of that day visited in a clandestine and at times when she'd least expected. She's an animal using her gender to protect her from the consequence of her acts.

HE is just plain stupid for putting up with her for 10 years. The author, portraying him thus, is beyond credible.

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 1 year ago

I have to disagree with nixrox. Predators must be dealt with, and bullies won't change their spots. Buddy had no doubt ruined other lives. I was very content with the ending and gave the story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

RobbyD is correct. nixrox is missin a few rox from a load....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous