A Wife Never Tells Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jane, there you are, I been looking for you and this must be your husband," said Jack.

"That’s right, Sam, it's nice to meet you...ah Jack is it," said my husband taking Jacks hand.

"Yeah, that’s right, wow Jane you look beautiful tonight," said Jack looking me up and down with the same intense look he had shown in the conference room weeks earlier. I thought I was no match for Heather though I had done my best choosing a more conservative green dress with a scoop neck that did show off my pale round breasts very nicely. Heather still had a much tighter body than mine, and her ass and legs were to die for making me wish I had her genes.

"Thanks, Jack, that’s very nice of you to say," I said trying to sound nonchalant.

My husband wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me closer as he eyed Jack warily, I could tell he didn't like the way Jack was looking at me, and I couldn't blame him.

We tried to carry on some small talk, but it felt awkward and stilted especially when Heather joined us as Jack barely acknowledged her but kept his eyes on me the whole time. Finally Jack and Heather excused themselves to head back to the bar, and I left Sam for a bit saying I needed to find a restroom. I used the facilities, careful to touch up my makeup and apply a bit more pink lipstick before I made my way back to the party, but as I entered the hallway, I noticed Jack standing alone by a tall Grecian column. He made his way straight to me and took me by the arm leading me quickly into what turned out to be a small office covered in bookcases with a sturdy and very antic looking oak desk in the middle of the room and a soft red velvet couch against one wall.

"Jack...what is it? I need to get back to my husband," I said.

"I just wanted a moment alone with you...to talk," he said.

"I would think you should be spending your alone moments with Heather don't you," I said with a bit of heat.

"Ah...so that’s the thing...your jealous of Heather," he said with a wolfish smile.

"I'm not jealous of anybody...I don't have any reason to be, you’re not mine, and I'm married, so that’s that" I said.

"Is it Jane? I think there is more here than you’re willing to admit," said Jack.

"What are you talking about?" I replied.

"The way you look at me around the office for one, I know you think about what happened in San Francisco, I don't blame you so do I...all the time," he said.

"Jack..." I said, but my thoughts froze as I tried to reply, he wasn't wrong, I did think about it and wondered why I couldn't stop.

Jack didn't give me another second to formulate my reply. Instead, he stepped up to me suddenly and pulled me to him wrapping his strong arms around my back and before I could react his mouth was against mine, his firm lips pressing against the creamy softness of my own as he kissed me. I fought to push back even as I felt myself enjoying the feel of his body against mine, his strength sending a thrill through my me, and perhaps a small satisfaction at the fact that he did indeed want me and not Heather after all.

"Jack...please stop..." I managed to get out between kisses as he kept pressing his lips to mine.

"Is that what you want Jane?" said Jack pulling back slightly staring down at me with those impossibly gorgeous eyes.

Was it what I wanted? I wasn't even sure I knew any more, who was I? What did I want?

Jack took my quiet hesitation for acquiescence, and he pulled me to him again, this time I found myself unable to resist, pressing my lips back to his and feeling the power in his kiss overwhelming my senses as he kissed me hot and hard. I opened my mouth and his tongue flooded in as he Frenched me making my knees shake. His mouth seemed like it was everywhere after that, on my neck, my lips, my cheeks and back to my neck, before I knew what was happening I felt him lower the zipper of my dress and he quickly pulled the green velvet fabric down exposing the black lace bra I wore underneath. He kissed the tops of my breasts his breath hot against the soft skin before he pulled down one cup and took my now rock hard nipple into his mouth sucking and biting at the firm but tender flesh as I gasped and moaned in his arms.

"Ah...Jack... you're sucking my tit...ah God," I moaned as he licked the aroused flesh of my breast my nipples so hard I could have etched my name in glass with them. Jack got the other cup down and squeezed my tits in his hands still sucking at my nipples and licking them, in turn, setting my body on fire, my pussy was a hot mess so wet and ready. I took one of Jacks hands and slid it between my legs, he took the hint and guided it up my thigh pushing my underwear aside and a second later, I had to stifle a loud cry as his fingertips entered my soaking wet cunt pushing through my thick red haired bush. I could barely stay standing as Jack sucked my tits and finger fucked me as I fought not to cry out, scared that someone might hear us and come in, I didn't think Jack had locked the door though it hadn't been a consideration until now.

"Jane...I want you...right now," Jack, gasped as he came up for air off my breast.

"I know...fuck Jack I'm so wet...God, I need you to fuck me so bad," I groaned softly.

Jack spun me around lifting my dress as I heard the telltale sound of his zipper coming down, I got just a glance of his thick cock as he lowered his pants and underwear then he bent me over as I placed one hand on the corner of the desk for balance.

"Now Jack...take me now...God, I need you inside me...FUCK!" I cried out louder than I intended as Jack plunged his prick into my desperate cunt pushing deep into my steaming pink flesh until I could feel the head pressing against the base of my womb. He didn't give me a moment’s respite perhaps fearing we would be caught as he started to fuck me with long hard strokes of his penis his balls slapping against my wet pussy as he gave it to me hard and deep. I bit my lower lip trying to stifle my moans of pleasure as Jack plowed my hot insides, I grabbed one of my tits with my free hand pinching my firm pink nipple between my thumb and forefinger sending, even more, shocks of feeling through my body.

"Dammit Jane your pussy feels so good baby!" moaned Jack.

I knew I couldn't hang on long, the feel of Jacks thick hard love pole inside me, its fat girth rubbing so wonderfully on my aroused clit was more than I could stand as he worked it in and out of me. I felt the first wave of my orgasm ripple through me, and I gasped aloud, but it was nothing compared to what followed. All at once my whole body seemed to light up like every nerve was firing at the same time all connected to the core of my well-fucked vagina, my entire body shook as I came a low groan escaping my lips as I fought not to scream in pleasure.

"OH GOD JACK...CUMMING! OH SWEET GOD! UH...AHH...FUCK!" I cried.

I felt Jacks cock pull free as I turned to grasp the desk with both hands trying to keep on my feet as the waves continued to roll through me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jack standing with his penis still at full mast straight out from his body as he stroked it slowly in his hand. It dawned on me that Jack had not cum yet, that he was watching me expectantly as I fought to regain my breath, the sight of him standing there coupled with the feeling coursing through me sent a wave of desire crashing into my brain as I spoke.

"Go...sit on the couch Jack," I said.

Jack moved back awkwardly, almost comically with his pants still down around his fancy Italian leather shoes, but finally, he flopped onto the couch his cock pointing straight up. I removed my panties that had slipped down around my calves and then let my dress slip to the floor, with a shrug of my shoulders my bra followed, and I stood before Jack wholly naked but for my short-heeled black slingbacks. I sauntered across the room and straddled Jacks legs reaching down to take hold of his prick as I gazed into his lust filled eyes.

"I am going to ride the fucking cum out of you," I breathed softly.

I lowered myself onto his cock, feeling the thick head pressing smoothly into me now that I was so well stretched and lubricated, I leaned forward placing my hands on Jack's shoulders as I started to grind my hairy love tunnel onto the base of his shaft. Jack easily was able to reach my swinging tits, and he began to suck on my firm nipples as I fucked him.

"Yes, Jack...YES! Ah, you’re so big...so hard...feel so fucked when you’re inside me!" I cried.

I leaned back and started to give it to him as he grabbed and squeezed my tits. I rode him harder and harder feeling every inch of that hard cock impaling me again and again and watching as Jacks eyes grew wider and his breath came in gasps as the cum started to boil in his sack.

"Jane...ah shit Jane...I'm...UH...FUCK...going to fucking cum...Ah God JANE!" moaned Jack.

"Inside me Jack...fill my pussy baby...ash yes cum for me Jack!" I moaned back as I fucked him even harder the couch rattling slightly at the force of my thrusting hips.

"Ah JANE!...FUCK!" said Jack as his eyes screwed tight shut, and in my pussy, I felt a shooting warmth fill me as Jack's cock erupted inside me sending ribbons of hot cum deep into my slick flesh.

We slowly came to a stop, both of us breathing hard and caught up in the moment when I heard a soft creaking noise and I raised my head, behind the couch, a long mirror ran almost the length of the wall the frame was a complicated pattern of inlaid gold. I felt my heart leap into my throat and time seemed to come to a stop as my eyes met a face in the mirror, a head peeking around the edge of the door frame. Heather's eyes grew wide as she took in the scene, me naked on top of Jack his cock still buried in my hairy cunt, pants down around his ankles. I saw shock, then anger flicker across her face and finally a faint look of disgust as she slammed the door.

Jack and I broke some record I'm sure trying to get back into our clothes, all I could think about was what Heather would do, would she go to Sam and tell him what she saw? I could see my whole world exploding in front of me and all of a sudden all the lust and feelings I had had just moments before seemed like what they were, selfish, silly, a child’s feelings. I fought back the tears as I fled the room with Jack following tight on my heels, but Jack stopped me grabbing my arm as I made to move back toward the party.

"Jane! You need to pull yourself together, go to the ladies room and fix yourself. I'll look for Heather," he said.

I saw his point. I had a look any adult could read a mile away, my hair slightly askew, my lipstick kissed off, my face flush, not to mention Jack's cum was starting to run back out of me and down the inside of my thigh. I shook loose from his grip and made my way back up the hall to the lavatory, inside I straightened my outfit, cleaned myself as best I could and fixed my makeup and hair all the while feeling the rising panic in my chest, going out of my mind at what might be happening outside. I left the room at a fast walk, but at the first turn in the hallway, I nearly collided with Jack as he stood looking around.

"I haven't found Heather," he said, "She isn't anywhere inside I think."

"Then she has to be outside around the pool or the dance floor," I said already heading toward the double doors at the end of the corridor that would take me back outside.

Jack and I left the house behind as we exited into the expansive back lawn area, there must have been close to a hundred people milling around the pool and dancing to the music of the band that had been hired for the evening. I didn't see any sign of Heather at first glance, but my heart skipped a beat when my eyes fell on a figure striding across the lawn toward me with a look of concern and puzzlement on his face, a second later Sam stood before me looking me up and down. His expression was difficult to read, but I saw apprehension as he looked at Jack standing behind me and then back at me.

"Where have you been Jane? I was looking for you," said my husband.

"Um...Jack and I...we were," I hesitated.

"Jane was just helping me look for Heather. This place is quite a maze isn't it" Jack finished for me as he stepped forward.

"Heather...I saw her just a minute ago, she seemed upset went running right by me headed for the parking area" said Sam.

"Yes, well...truth be told we had a little bit of a lovers spat, Jane was trying to mediate, but things didn't go well, and Heather ran off," said Jack calmly.

I was impressed with how easily Jack seemed to lie, his voice steady and sure that he held my husband’s gaze, but I saw doubt in my husband’s eyes as he looked from Jack to me.

"I see, well you should go find her then don't you think," said Sam with a bit of an edge to his voice.

"Yes, of course, thanks again Jane for your help," said Jack as he moved off in the direction of the parking lot.

Sam and I watched him walk swiftly away then he turned to me. His face still held a bit of suspicion that there was more going on here than appeared at first glance.

"I think this party is losing its luster, we should go," said Sam.

"Of course honey, whatever you want" I replied.

Sam took my hand but didn't utter a word to me on the way to the car; he let me in and started the engine bringing us back down the driveway of the property and on to the main road.

"Well, that was quite a house, you could fit a dozen of ours in there," I said fishing for a safe subject.

"Uh huh" grunted my husband as he drove.

Silence followed for the next three streetlights before Sam broke it.

"That Jack, I don't like him, he seems...I don't know fake somehow. Heather could do so much better," he said.

"Yes, well you know Heather always attracted to the bad boys" I replied.

"How about you?" Sam asked suddenly.

"How about me what?" I asked.

"Did you ever like the bad boys?" asked Sam.

"Gosh no sweetie, I always saw through them, you’re the type I like quiet and caring," I said.

Sam returned his attention to the road but I still thought I saw something in his eyes, some flicker of doubt and it left me with a cold feeling in my heart as we drove home.


CONSEQUENCES (THE NEXT DAY) -


I spent the morning following the party at my desk, my office door shut, pretending to work but desperate to talk to Heather. I had walked by her office several times on one pretext or another. Her secretary had told me she wasn’t in, finally after lunch, I saw Heather in the hallway moving toward her office, and I followed close behind. I stepped past her secretary before she could stop me and right into Heather's office shutting the door as I went. Heather turned at the sound and we faced each other across the distance, her face showed hints of both the anger and disgust she had worn in her expression the night before.

"Well, if it isn't the party whore come to call," said Heather.

My fist clenched at the comment as I fired back, "That’s rich coming from the girl who spent more time in college getting mounted than a racehorse"

"Is that what this is about Jane? Some revenge thing because I got more dates back in school than you," said Heather incredulously.

"It wasn't easy being your friend back then, always feeling invisible when the boys came around" I admitted.

"Maybe but who ended up better off, I've spent my life looking for that one special person but you had Sam from the get-go, a man that cares about you," she said.

"I know," I said quietly.

"Obviously you don't, you don't realize how special Sam is, what you and he have together makes all the rest of us jealous, and now you’re throwing it away," said Heather.

"Don't tell me about my husband, I love Sam" I shot back.

"Does he know about you and Jack?" said Heather.

"No, I can't tell him, it would break his heart" I replied.

"He deserves to know Jane, especially if you’re in love with Jack," she said.

"Jack? And I in love...I don't know...it's complicated" I replied struggling to put my feelings into words.

"If you were in love with him I don't think you would be having a hard time saying it," admonished Heather.

"I don't have to explain myself to you, I just came here to apologize," I said as I turned on my heel to go, feeling uncomfortable at being interrogated about feelings I didn't understand myself.

"He's playing you, Jane," said Heather quietly from behind me, I froze just barely glancing over my shoulder as she went on.

"I knew the kind of guy he was the first time we went out. I could smell it on him. He is only in it for the thrill, specifically the thrill of married women" she said.

Heather took a step toward me her face now showing concern, "He is the kind of guy who gets off on taking what he thinks is unavailable, what he thinks he can't have. When he gets bored of you, he will toss you aside and move on to the next married woman."

"Talk to Sam...Jane, before things get worse" said Heather.

I was out the door before she could say anything else, feeling the tears welling up in my eyes as I walked down the hallway back to my office. Was Heather right? Was Jack just playing me for an old fool?

I sat at my desk for over an hour trying to think of what to do next, should I confront Jack? What if he went to my husband? I suddenly desperately wanted to see Sam as if just seeing his face would make everything better, make everything clearer. I left my desk and made my way to my car taking the turn out of the garage to fast and nearly managing to clip a passing vehicle in the opposite lane, I forced myself to calm down after that and drove the rest of the way home at a more normal pace. I knew Sam would be there, he worked from home four days a week only going in for meetings on Mondays, so I was not surprised to see his car in the driveway, the surprise was the silver Jaguar parked next to it, a car I recognized with just a glance, Heather's car.

Our front lock worked on a keypad Sam had installed for extra security, so I made no noise as I entered, there was no one in the living room or kitchen but as I passed into the dining room, I heard voices coming from down the hall, from the bedroom Sam and I shared. I made my way to the door that was slightly ajar, and from within I could hear Heathers voice, it was evident in a heartbeat what was going on and my heart sank.

"I'm sorry Sam but I thought you had the right to know, and frankly I wasn't confident that Jane would tell you on her own" came Heather's voice.

I moved closer to the door and through the crack, I could see my husband sitting on the bed holding his head in his hands as Heather went to sit next to him placing her hand on his shoulder.

"It's o.k. Sam," she whispered.

"You’re not telling me anything I didn't already suspect, Jane had been acting a bit off ever since she came back from San Francisco, and the other night at the party...,” said Sam his voice trailing off, he looked up his face a mask of sadness and anger.

"I knew the minute I looked into her face, don't ask me how but I just knew, Jane always has this look about her after...well after she's been having..." said Sam stopping again unable to finish the sentence.

Heather reached out and took my husband’s hands in hers as she looked into his face, "Sam...I can't tell you how sorry I am," she said.

Sam smiled at her, "You know for all the things people say about you Heather you were always a good egg, I knew you had a good heart it was just your choices in men that was a little questionable."

Heather laughed as she replied, "Not everyone gets lucky and meets a guy like you on the first try...you know Jane tried to hide you from me when she and you were dating."

That was true, I had met Sam at the grocery store when I had been shopping for Pop Tarts for breakfast at the dorm room, Sam was there getting milk and cereal for his apartment, and we ended up in the same line. I felt a spark with him right off the bat but decided to keep him a secret from Heather. I was afraid if I introduced her to Sam he might be like all the other boys and fall all over himself to get a date with her. I managed to keep our relationship from Heather for a good six months until after things had gotten physical, and the "I Love You’s" had been exchanged then I felt safer introducing him to her when I was sure he was mine.