A Wife Never Tells Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah Jane told me about that, she was afraid I would be sucked in by your charm and good looks like all the other guys on campus," said Sam.

"You thought I was good looking huh?" said Heather with an almost bashful smile.

"Everyone thought you were good looking Heather" Sam, replied.

The atmosphere turned somber again as Sam looked down at his hands pulling them from Heather's grip rubbing them together as he spoke, "You don't have to stay Heather, and I’ll be o.k."

"I'm not going to leave you alone to suffer Sam, you should have someone here with you," she said placing one hand over his again.

Heather was looking into Sam's face as I placed my hand on the door my heart pounding wondering what I could say at this moment as I prepared to step through but as I started to take that fateful step forward, I froze at the sight of Heather leaning forward and gently kissing Sam. It was like time came to a halt for just a moment, and everything was starting up in slow motion. I just stood and stared as Heather slowly slid her soft full lips against my husband’s her eyes closed, head tilted, one hand coming up to his shoulder as the kiss lingered and then she was slowly pulling back.

"Heather...I...what are you doing?" said Sam.

"Something I've wanted to do for a very long time Sam, you deserve better, and so do I," said Heather and she moved forward again her rich, full lips parting as she sought out my husband’s once again.

I wanted to burst through that door and pull that little tramp out of the room by her hair and beat her senseless. I could have to I had six inches, and a good thirty pounds on that size zero bitch and I would have pounded her like a narc at a biker rally, but that’s not what happened. Instead, I just stood and stared as Heather started kissing Sam again, and seconds later, I heard him give a slight moan as he began kissing her back his hands sliding around the small of her back as hers looped around his neck. I kept standing and watching through the cracked open door just out of their line of sight as their lips parted and I could see Heather pressing her tongue into Sam's mouth Frenching him softly and soon he returned the favor. It dawned on me that maybe this is what I deserved, karma, a just punishment for what I had inflicted on my husband, to stand and watch and do nothing while another woman made love to him.

Things heated up quickly, Heather moved into Sam's lap almost mirroring my move with Jack the night before, she raised her shirt off over her head exposing the small lacy red bra she wore beneath it. I kept watching as she reached back and unclipped the hooks letting it slide from her shoulders and then tossing it aside. Her breasts were just as I remembered them from our time together in college, small maybe B-cup, but perky and up thrust light brown mounds with wide areolas an even darker shade of brown and small dime size nipples. She reached up and pulled Sam's head to her chest, and he quickly engulfed one of her small breasts almost entirely in his mouth sucking the sweet, silky flesh and then pulling back to lick and tease her hardening nip before lightly biting on it as Heather squirmed and cried out.

"Oh yes, Sam...Suck my tits...OH! FUCK! Just like that...feels so good...you have no idea how long I've wanted you to do this to me," moaned Heather.

Sam reached up with both hands to squeeze and knead the soft flesh of Heather's sweet brown tits as he pulled her toward him finding her mouth and burying his tongue in it kissing her with growing lust. Heather moaned into Sam's mouth as their tongues danced and he lifted her into the air as if she was a child as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They kept kissing as he turned and laid her across the bed and then started to remove her pants, popping the button holding them on and sliding them off as Heather lifted her hips, Sam slipped off her thin red silk panties next giving him and I an open view of Heathers now naked body. Heather's Israeli heritage was clear, as she was brown as a berry from head to toe, not a tan line in sight. Unlike me, she shaved her Venus mound. There was not a hair to be seen, just smooth dark brown skin and a thick pair of even darker pussy lips that in the light of the bedroom already glistened with her arousal.

As I continued to watch in stunned silence, my heart feeling like lead in my chest, my husband removed his shirt off over his head. Heather viewed from the bed playing with her tits he removed his pants and finally his boxers his cock standing straight out from his body pointing at Heather as if beckoning her forward. Heather was quick to take the invitation as she sat up and immediately wrapped one tiny hand around my husband’s rigid penis. She started to stroke his flesh back and forth, as Sam closed his eyes and sighed, after just a few strokes she leaned forward, and Sam's cock quickly vanished past her full lips. To my amazement, she just kept going until her nose was buried in Sam's curly brown pubic hairs. Then she pulled back only to do it again like fucking Houdini pulling a magic trick, as she deep throated Sam's hard prick his moans gave quick evidence to how much he was enjoying her efforts.

"Ahh...Jesus Heather...AHH!...FUCK!...that feels so good...Oh my God Jane never sucked me like this...FUCK!" yelled Sam.

I felt my heart sink even further at the sounds of my husband apparently getting off on Heather's excellent cock sucking skills as he grasped her head and started to push forward fucking her soft mouth with his cock as she loudly slurped at his pole. They kept at it for several long moments until Heather pulled her mouth from Sam's quivering fuck rod begging him to give her what she needed.

"Sam...Please...I'm so ready for you...take me now...I want you inside me Sam...,” begged Heather.

Sam didn't keep her waiting as he pushed her back onto the bed and spread her legs apart, I had a ringside seat as my husband slowly pressed his cock into my best friends pussy her thick brown lips parting as he slid inside her eyes going wide at the feel of my husband’s entrance.

"FUCK YES SAM! God, it feels so good...your cock inside me...Oh, Sam" cried Heather.

They started to fuck, slowly at first with Heather wrapping her small, slender legs around Sam's ass digging her heels into his butt cheeks. Soon they were going at it hard as Sam rose up and started to pound Heather's tight little cunt her tiny tits bouncing up and down as he gave it to her. Heather began to cry out so loud I was afraid the neighbors would hear and call the police as she dug her nails into my husband’s back.

"OH FUCK SAM! GOD, IT FEELS SO GOOD! FUCK ME SAM! TAKE ME! MAKE THIS PUSSY YOURS! GOD, I HAVE WANTED YOU FOR SO LONG! OH SAM...I LOVE YOU!" screamed Heather.

"HEATHER! Jesus baby your pussy feels so good...your so beautiful Heather...so good inside you...so tight...not going to last...much. Longer!" cried Sam.

"Inside me Sam...Cum in me...fill my pussy...give it to me Sam..." moaned Heather as Sam's thrust became even more frantic with his coming orgasm.

My vision started to blur with my tears as I watched my husband give himself to another woman, hell not just any woman my best friend, as he cried out her name and shot her full of his cum.

"AH! HEATHER! FUCK, IM CUMMING! OH, GOD, YOUR PUSSY IS MAKING ME CUM! OH HEATHER!" screamed Sam.

"SAM!...I'M GOING WITH YOU!...AH GOD, MY LOVE...CUMMING SO HARD...OH SAM!" yelled Heather as her back arched off the bed taunt as a bowstring and she creamed my husband’s cock her head snapping back as she cried out.

I turned and ran, straight out the front door not even bothering to close it behind me as I fled, my whole world crashing down around me.

EPILOGUE - ONE YEAR LATER

The cold rain crashing down outside the small coffee shop was a perfect match for my mood as I sat staring at the monitor of my laptop, on the screen I was looking at the Facebook page of my former best friend, Heather. She had un-friended me of course, long ago, but I could still view the public parts of her profile particularly her profile picture which had changed a short time ago. In the past, the photo had been her in a tight red bikini and a backward baseball cap on the beach of some exotic destination. Now it still showed her in a tight bikini though this one was blue with white stripes there was no cap, and she was leaning into the chest of a man his arms wrapped around her, a man I easily recognized. The picture of her and Sam was taken on some unknown beach, but the emotion on their faces was evident, happy, excited, enjoying the moment together. I also noted that her relationship status had changed to "in a relationship" and I unconsciously rubbed the bare finger where my wedding ring had once been as I contemplated the change bitterly.

Heather had been right, as soon as news broke around the office about Sam and I getting a divorce Jack's interest in me had cooled in record time, it wasn't long before he was on to his next challenge. I guess I got what I deserved in the end, I had a good life, and I tossed it away for a moment’s pleasure, and what I wouldn't give to take it all back. My coffee was getting cold, but I let it sit, starring out into the fading light of day wanting to wake up from the nightmare I had made for myself.

Somebody pinch me.