All Comments on 'A Wife Turned'

by Mike2012

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
erotic and fun

well written and good story.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed your story, except for the roughness part. I don't care for that part, being a slut is one thing, but physical abuse is still something that does not turn me on. All of the swinging that my wife and I have done has never included anything like that. All of the clubs that we went to always had one fast rule, no means no. But we were never into any pain or bondage stuff. Still like the idea of a woman letting herself go wild with a stranger. We have went to a few bars that had a dance floor and my wife use to dance with men and every once in a while she would come and ask me if she could bring one of the dance partners home, and I usually agreed. But I was always there to insure nothing that she didn't want to happen didn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This hot episode is perfect for part 2

The arousal experienced by the 3 charecters is shared I equal intensity by the fans of this kind of storyline. Super stuff. Everything that you left at the end, gives a perfect platform for episode 2 with Roberto /girlfriend. Don't you agree? :)

BooomerBooomeralmost 7 years ago
Incredibly Erotic Read

Wow, this is one of the most erotic stories on the site (and I've read quite a few!)

The genre of a good looking man turning a blind eye to his wife being harassed, teased, taunted and turned on and out is my new fetish and I would appreciate any other reading recommendations.

Roberto was just the man for Tracy and David.

Btw- I'd love for David to share with Tracy what Roberto did with Jenny from back in college that led to him sharing Tracy with Roberto.

Or a sequel with Tracy, Roberto, David and Roberto's girlfriend in a foursome. My only concern would be that David seems to be into watching and sharing and he confessed to a Tracy that he had no desire for other women.

Prequel, prequel, prequel!

There were a few slips of character and I'd be honored to edit or proofread for you if you desired. However nothing stopped the eroticism of this story and I want to thank you for youimagination and literary acumen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this story. I also enjoyed your story about A Wife Turned. Keep writing. This story plus a wife turned needs another chapter.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Looking to read more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CONTINUE!

LIKED THIS A WHOLE LOT!!! HOWEVER, IT SEEMES TO ME, IT BEGGGGS

TO CONTINUE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not my thing

I got about halfway through. The hot wife thing is super hot to me but this piece of shit is about as garbage a human as the Fuhrer in Washington. I would love to share my wife but if a man spoke to her in any way deemed I respectful he would be eating through a straw very soon.

That said, I enjoyed your writing. It was thoughtful, had nice flow, and I didn’t notice any glaring grammatical issues. I look forward to more.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
Loved it and Hated it!ou

I almost stopped reading. I thought the husband was a pig, and the friend was a bigger pig. Then I thought the wife was nothing but a cum slut. But, as I read further my thoughts changed. All three of the participants got something out of the experience. Although the hispanic friend is still a pig, the whole experience brought husband and wife so much closer together. I loved how the author made you really hate the husband and friend in the beginning and then turned it all around to make you see how even the wife was loving the experience. A very HOT! HOT! story. I loved, it very much. Flagged as one of my favorite stories.

darien1971darien1971over 5 years ago
this story really deserves a sequel.

Loved this story. Please do a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
chapter 2

Love your work . Best written story's on the site. Just wish you could write more updates.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 4 years ago
Wow ... just wow

Okay, you are definitely in the same league as j267, CindysBob, and a few other authors, and I love that I have just found your work. This was sizzling hot, and now I need to go wash my cock AGAIN from all of the precum that leaked out of it. There were a few errors (the biggest was using 'Jack' when you meant 'Roberto'), but who cares ... this was HOT! Looking back on my marriage, I wish I had bought sexy lingerie for my ex and had her prance around in front of my friends and little brother. mmmmmmmm

shang40shang40almost 4 years ago
My God

So hot. Cuck making story.

Slow and sensuous.

Hope someday me and wife experience this way. Complete degradation and humiliation and eventually turning her a complete slut.

More such kind of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So hot

Please write the next part. It's my favourite among literotica. Just let the couple do the pillow talk again and wife agrees to husband's persuation to fuck again.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 4 years ago
Bad, bad, bad.

She was so bad she was good. David is the worse cuck imaginable. Roberto is a perfect boogeyman. This story could use a chapter 2 as the depraved woman fucks male parishioners for Dave's (and her own) pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

Do a follow up to this story. First one was great please do more.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 3 years ago
violence

loved the chat between David and Tracey but felt there was just a little to much violence and violent talk from Roberto, could have been eased a little. Don,t understand why a cuck needs humiliation, watching one,s wife getting satisfied should be sufficient.

a_smith8265a_smith8265over 3 years ago
Need a part 2

Enjoyed the story and I am looking forward to a part 2. I want to know where David and Tracy go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravissimo! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [5+ (5.25/5=105% "Exceeds Expectaions"!)] This is an erotic story, a porn story, a love story, a wife-sharing story, & a finding-thrue-selves story, 5-in-1

The two of them are more in love than ever before! They & their marriage changed forever in less than 24 hours. It all took place in a perfect-storm set of circumstances in which something hitherto-deemed impossible became reality, and the 3 consenting adults engaged in a threesome (each of them is a happy camper now!)

Excerpt from the story:

(Quote:) Dressed in an elegant conservative dress which ended at her knees, she looked like her normal proper self. Nothing like the wanton hussy last night. The memory made his pulse quicken. (Unquote.)

Tracy is a keeper. Period.

dwayne369dwayne369over 3 years ago
Debauchery leads to deeper love...

David already knew the debauchery Roberto was capable of yet he let Roberto unleash that debauchery on his lovely wife... the woman he loved... the mother of his children!!!

Out of it they both learned a deeper kind of love for each other as Roberto unleashed the animal within Tracy that led her to greater sexual heights!!!

Hope there is a Part 2 or follow up with Tracy getting more strange cock!!!

tothegatestothegatesalmost 3 years ago

PLEASE... CONTINUE WITH THIS HOT PERVERTED STORY, YOUR STYLE IS SUPERB, REALLY!!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Self-hatred and self-loathing are self-destructive. Tracy and David need some serious couch time... a psychiatrist's couch. Yeah, it's fiction. There is a consolation in that, which is a testament to the effectiveness of this writer at eliciting feelings and creating sympathetic, reader-identifiable characters. Very good work! 5/5!

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
FIVE Stars!

I definitely agree with others - top notch! BUT, desperately cries out for at least a Part 2 (Pastor, in Church, her in stockings and heels), and a Part 3 (Roberto organizes a spic&nig gangbang).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why not bring have Roberto surprisingly show up at the church and sitting beside them, or better sitting beside Tracy while her husband is in the bathroom. Obviously Roberto is the Alpha and in a part 2 he could also bring out by forced humiliation in both the husband and his wife Roberto's move up from car salesman using his new pussy bank?

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hot Hot Hot. The only improvement or change I would want is instead of Roberto and Mexican I would like a Black Tyrone. Then forget to take her morning after pill. Next chapter please.

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldmanover 2 years ago

Really really well written.

This definetly requires a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ready for the next chapter , maybe the husband will be humiliated also?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hooked up with an old lover at a 10 year class reunion. With his wife's approval spent 3 nights fucking and sucking him! Made me feel, well, 10 years younger!

johnny1705johnny1705over 2 years ago

Hot story, very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the morning after was the best part.

doctoryes48doctoryes48about 2 years ago

good work. Great story! David and Tracy are going to have a frequent visitor in the future. When Roberto comes over, Tracy will make herself available for him despite what may be going on, such as they were about to go out to celebrate their wedding anniversary, they are about to or are making love. Would love to see more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Probably the best story in this category on Literotica!

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

Pretty degrading threesome, done very well. I half expected her asking when they’d have a do-over, or exchanging clandestine texts.

ValleyVixinValleyVixinalmost 2 years ago

This story pulls me back about once a month. I hate wishing I was her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is my third read of this story the first time was over a year ago. I had thought that you would of felt as I do that his friend was not finished with either of them and that others would soon be taking advantage with more than just looking

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely a 5 star.

1 question why stop the story. I love the dialog between the new slut and her cuckold .. this well written story has lots of room to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 plsss..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That marriage would bear watching, and I don't mean in a good sense. Round 2, leading to dissension and the Bid "D" for sure. That is, unless they could come to grips with a newly open marriage. Complications with the kids too. The problem with such embarrassment is that it's harder to hide from children as they become teens and more aware of their environment. So her embarrassment could have long-term implications for their childrens' lives too. Such marriages are messy. Too bad no follow-up story. We (wife and I) were friends with a couple who had an 'open marriage' and their children had problems given their growing up with the resulting tensions.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. Oh, you think she is a victim? Ha!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was the second time I've read this story, the first time must of at the very least a year ago. Why didn't you finish this? This could of been a real series, her the perfect upright wife. What would be wrong with them maybe forgetting the church was having a lunch pitch in with tables set outside that day which they had forgotten about, or if she had a second visit by her lover after her husband goes to work? The was the perfect set up for your readers to invest in.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a deliciously nasty story. I could have done without the ass-eating, but that's just me. The idea of a wife and mom with a kink is very hot. The grunting and panting were a nice touch. I would enjoy a follow up.

PanhandlefreakPanhandlefreak10 months ago

I love this story. Julie is my wife angela.

thunderstormythunderstormy7 months ago

★★★★★ (5.0). ❤

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku5 months ago

don't like degrading females - prefer loving them.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku5 months ago

One time I went to visit a Mexican ( I have played with many before and since) while I was wearing a dress and heels - he was so rough and rude to me - told me to go into his garage that he would not fuck me inside his house. Well I sucked him off but since he was mean to me - he did not get to fuck my sissy-pussy. There was 99% of him fucking me and he did not get me cause he was like this man in this story.

DocRobinsDocRobins3 months ago

Great story, slow at the start but very descriptive. Wish the ending had more of a where they were going with this new experience they have found.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thank You

Great story and well written!!!

Would I be out of line to ask to explore the 3 main characters some more?

Yes, i would to see more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Gtreat story. . .

1. Is Roberto round 2 to take place??

2. Pregnancy , . . how do the couple deal with this??

Keeo up tbe good stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous