All Comments on 'A Wife's Decision'

by DailyReader

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Glad

I'm not married to you, you talk of commitment, happy, 20 somthing years of marriage, but no love, no passion for him. These things do happen and you both will be better off without each other, he deserves love and passion too. I don't like your wife much and didn't find this erotic, I can't believe a stright man would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you touched a nerve....

....in all of us men! Good start, though she needs to justify her actions somewhat or story devolves into just another shallow wife story-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a shame...

that the way you're writing this she's no different than going out finding a bigger cock and leaving the husband. Oh I know she's into women now but it's the same principal. Why in all the years that he hasn't been satisfying her she hasn't talked to him about it, or just leave him and get a divorce? Hell she doesn't even have any respect for him in her own mind let alone talking about him to other women, (Amber and Irene!) Hope the next read is better..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Um, it's fiction

I really don't get the comments here. This is a work of a fiction, and a good one. Are these same readers also wondering why we don't send the Navy out to rescue poor Gilligan and the crew? I loved this story, thought it was very hot, and I'm hoping for more parts to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My Wife Needs to Read This!!

My wife wants to sleep with a woman badly but is reluctant. She is hot when fantasizing about a special coworker. I have been encouraging her to act because I KNOW she needs a woman's touch. Maybe this story will do it.

MistressCarrieMistressCarrieover 12 years ago
Chapter 2

Pretty good but where is the next chapter. It's rude to leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOVE THESE WELL WRITTEN WIFE TRY'S LEZ STORIES

You have a really sweet first person story here. Great writing.

Have you ever considered a movie center theme? Drive In's are still around and I see the one in Las Vegas attracts the same crowd as I witnessed in PA and VA while there. A lot of short skirted little sex bombs walking around the concession area. All of them appearing to be a short fused powder keg of passion, and their bf's were in the car hiding unused erections. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot story but...

Guy or girl somehow eating out a stripper sounds more nasty than sexy. I know I should not assume that all strippers carry a disease but I think you get my drift.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Five days after she spoke to her husband, her divorce papers were served: reason - adultery! The husband made it known to all friends and colleagues in her family with the daughter that she is now into women. No wonder her daughter, family and many former friends turned away from her. The husband couldn't complain about enough willing sexy women who wanted to date him after the divorce!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous