All Comments on 'A Wife's First Date'

by wifetoy

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
droogedroogeabout 9 years ago
Easy...

I must admit that I didn't enjoy this story though it was well written. I thought that for a conservative (aren't they always?) loving wife she dropped her knickers faster than a rabbit gets... Well you know what I mean. I thought that the author was trying to compare a boys transition to man with this wife's transition from loyal, honourable,loving wife to slut but dismissed the idea as not credible. I gave you 3* in hopes that you will continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
still wonder

Sorry over thinking a brain dead story.

This being the one millionth reprint of the same fuck WACC/Slut story I have to ask, yet again. What about the WACC?

He claims he loves her and wants her to have fun.

He encourages her to have extramarital sex.

She claims she loves him.

But she never ever, ever, seems to do ANYTHING in payback. The most payback is a slurred "lov'u" before falling asleep.

Does she ever give him more, no.

Does she ever give him different, no.

More blow jobs, no. More anal, no. More pussy, no.

But does she ever line him up with a hot babe, FUCKING HELL NO.

Everyone of these stories is a net lose for him, a net gain for her, and a complete lose of them.

Sorry, I return you to standard flaming for standard story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Odd fetish. But definately a fetish.

Isn't there a category for that? You might rate better there. As far as this being a story about spouses and their relationship, it was mundane: "Go fuck other guys and tell me about it; it make my cock hard. Yes dear." Wonder what STD she'll be bringing back for hubby? If she ever comes back. Maybe Mr. lobby stud will convince her to find a man to share her life with, not some wimp sissy who gives her away to further his FETISH. So weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good stroy for this type of story

and it pissed off the asshole annony. Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

Just more garbage by some gay asshole!!!!!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
well if anyone would know an asshole it's you dear annony1

you're the biggest one on Lit or the entire world. IO gave this a 5 because the writer pissed off the asshole annony!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
1*...why?

1*...why? Just because it's a short story and the writer takes half of it to express her feelings of never indulge in her husband fantasy...Then as fast as light speed she decides that she would do it with a man she bumps in the hotel!!! Did she call her husband and got clear for the action? Or she cheated first and come clear after? Too many questions unanswered, no emotions involved...just lust and the excuse she would do it JUST because her husband wanted...The 1 million dollars question is: As the story is told, wouldn't she cheat even if her husband had never talked about it? I'm sure she would, because how fast she went from NO to YES!!! 1* for the plot, not to the writing...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Hard to judge a story this short

Although the fact that she received permission and within a coupe of paragraphs decided to abandon her marriage vows if the opportunity arose.

How does she know her husband isn't baiting her so that he'll have an excuse to "dump the cheating bitch"? How does she know that he's not giving her permission because he's already got a fuck toy on the side?

So I'll reserve judgement for now but unless something changes, it's probably going to be a 2 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Well Written

Very well written and I look forward to reading Part 2. The bit I really liked was the comment that the clumsy chat-ups attempts of many men were as though they were thinking that "if they put their bullshit out there enough someday some woman might say yes".

By the way this is in absolutely the right category, so please don't put Part 2 in another one. The site owners definition for the Loving Wives category is “Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more”. They have gone on to clarify this by saying that “the category encompasses any story in which a wife is one of the main characters, and where her wifedom is a key element as well”.

I hope Part 2 will include some detail about her return to her husband and how she shares her adventure with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As usually another chucky story

A normal married couple would never cross the line, with a total stranger no less. A sad story from a sad author. End of a happy marriage ??

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
To be continued?

If this is intended to be a first chapter, there should be some indication of that. If it is a standalone story, I think it falls short. This story (so far?) is about a married woman making the decision to sleep with another man. There should be more revealing dialog between her and this man, and between her and her husband. We should witness more of the inner conflict and emotions. Instead, as others have pointed out, it seemed as though she leapt into bed a little too casually.

I'm so tired of the dimwit annonies who leave their moronic comments here on a daily basis. Do you idiots not understand what "fantasy" or "fiction" means? Why are you reading stories on an erotic website if you don't understand the meaning of those simple words?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 9 years ago
I like the element . . .

. . . of the unknown.

Did he, she, they?

Was it good for her, him, them?

She is going to be there for the weekend, is he, do they once again?

She recalls from long ago that sex with her husband got better with practice; does she ask if she can come see him another weekend?

What does she tell her husband, anything, a fantasy, the truth, the future?

Wifetoy, leave all of these questions in the unknown and you have a nice little vignette. Address them and you can come up with a novelette if you choose.

Good job.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago
A little teaser

A bit less than half a story. What happened in the room? Did she tell her husband and what was his reaction? Who exactly was the man and what was his story? Or was she only teasing him. There is plenty for a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another cheating slut

And since I think this is the beginning and the end of this story I'll give it the "1" that this unimaginative piece of junk deserves.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
5 *'s

I'm not hung up in the "should she call hubby to make sure?" deal. It's a story. Let it play out. Please write a continuation, wifetoy, and forget about the naysayers who only criticize and call names on here. The imagery, emotion, and conflict were great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

She could've remained a good strong married woman but she caved to the temptation and will now be some dumb slut being dominated by a complete stranger. Why can't these dummies ever learn that this type of story is not good for woman in general. It makes them all sound like cheating pigs but that's not reality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
# 1

Sucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
4*

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Swingerjoe

Are you and bonnietaylor2 related? Again, you can't resist commenting about others. Newsflash. Don't like what anonymous has to say? Don't read their comments. But we all know better, you and that slut bonnie read every comments and are forced by your very nature to retaliate. Didn't read this story, but the comments are very clear what kind of story this is. Another one of those " My dick gets hard fantasizing about my wife being fucked by another man". How erotic. Not. Unlike bonnie I don't score stories I don't read. Can you say the same bonnie dear?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Should have known.

Another shit day in loving wives. Only three stories, but judging from the tags and comments, none worth reading. Moving On. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

BTW-if anon comments bug you why are you reading this? Hoping for something different. Only an idiot would repeat the same mistake over and over expecting different results.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
We also get to comment on themes and content and stuff...

This story is in exactly the right hub and the story is pretty well written though the wife seems to have few convictions that she is willing to hang on to. I think the I want to watch and/or hear about my wife fucking other men is a personality disorder but the story does belong in this category.

As your writing evolves I hope you develop your characters more fully and that they might remain consistent with themselves unless you provide a motivation or precipitating event for the change. In this case the wife, who was so resistant turned on a dime and got picked up. This wasn't, in my opinion, about the husband's fantasy but about her own desires. Even if the husband didn't have the fantasy, i believe she would have balled this guy. I just don't know why.

Now to comment about the willing cuckold. From my perspective it's a personality disorder... a fetish and needs treatment. The lifestyle is not healthy for relationships biologically or emotionally in my opinion. Your mileage may vary.

All in all thanks for posting and keep writing. I probably won't read any future chapters but many will and will enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sensual & Seductive

Nicely done. Potentially, a real life experience and perfectly descriptive.

I thought it should be a chapter one of two but then...the reader gets to vividly vision their own ending; so, you set this up perfectly...some of the very best authors are good at this and you've placed your effort right there with them.

Me, I think she will have a very memorable and mind blowing, sexual encounter that will last the evening, they'll part warmly and without promises of future meetings, she'll never feel badly, will share it with hubby and I doubt she will feel the urge to find more conquests...it is not how she is wired.

She will insist that her husband be more attentive and close to her!

Thanks!!!

2ndThoughts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 1* for the last who gave it a 5*

LW sure needs a good BTB/B to "clear the air", authors, you know who I mean, where are you????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good start

please continue. there is obviously a group of critics that do nothing to trash every story they read. hope the story develops...keep writing

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500about 9 years ago
Finish the story

Very good start. Now finish the story. Let her get fucked and tell us every sordid detail of it step by step including how it feels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
JUST STAY IN YOUR USUALLY TWISTED CATEGORY

ONCE AGAIN S L L L O O O WWWWWWWW ...

1. Loving Wives : NO NO NO !!!

2. ANY OTHER CATEGORY : STAY THERE, NEVER EVER COME BACK !!!

ps. Ah, yes ... UNO ESTRELLA !!! Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent, Tasteful & Classy

This was a nice story told from the woman´s perspective. It was measured, restrained, and erotic in a classy way. The ending was dramatic!

Sequel, sequel, sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
next chapter please

When can we expect the follow up ?????

loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stop writing

Your male characters are always spineless turds. Nobody cares about this drivel.

nefertiti1330bcnefertiti1330bcover 8 years ago
Is That It??

Well crafted articulate little story that is similar to MSG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i like it

i like it it should continue at least a few more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice start and very true to life. There is nothing more erotic than encouraging a loving wife to experience a lover and sharing the details. Ignore the usual negative commenters who are just jealous that they don’t have an attractive wife who gets attention from other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad you have yet written a sequel.

Hopefully you will very soon.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

So far you've described a suit, I have no doubt his wife considers him a boring meal ticket and is on the prowl herself. What will she have to tell her husband, her tryst was a wham bam loser and she's still looking for the thrill? My wife says about 1 in 10 are worth a repeat!

ChrisGeorgeDoorsWeatherallChrisGeorgeDoorsWeatherall10 months ago

Is their more to come please

MtRseMan99MtRseMan999 months ago

So far so good. Don't stop now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous