All Comments on 'A Wife's Night Out'

by amaleSwitch

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved it!

Awesome hoe you included it's their mutual fantasy. Provide;s a loving realistic touch. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

So arousing. Cuckold's perfect date night. I hope she brings the guy home to fuck in the master bedroom.

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
Disappointing, but could be improved.

Having a slave kneel, naked is very painful and those who order it should try the pose for a while. There would have been no harm in having him stand away from her, a short distance, but in an attentive and watchful pose, ready to obey any command.

His cage should already be on him, the couple, having measured carefully and ordered it quite a while ago are now sure that there will be no chaffing while she is away. The purchase of handcuffs is a good idea when buying a chastity cage because it will allow that the cage can be removed for inspections without him seizing his penis at the first opportunity in future. In the weeks before this special night ahead, he has only worn the cage for one or two days at the most, but that changed 10 days ago, when he was locked up and has been since then. He will certainly be looking forward to release and will be anxious that his behaviour is pleasing to her at all times

I can’t say HOW DISAPPOINTED I was when she produced a bath brush to spank him with. I do wish that a modern cane had been obtained instead. The slave will have pride that a cane, specially chosen to punish any failure to please, and used for nothing else is available to his mistress.HIS cane.

And as for the spanking, another let down, rather lazily just getting him to bend over the bathtub and and straight into it. I would have preferred that he had been caned earlier on, with time taken and after he had been placed in bonds, maybe over a comfortable arm of a sofa which is to heavy for him to move while squirming. If he had not previously seen the cane and only anticipated a hand spanking she could lovingly explain while crouching near him that he was to be disciplined to ensure good behaviour in the time when she is gone. He learns that before each slap that he will be required to stand on tip toe at the command Tip Toe, and count each slap that he gets. When she is sure that he has got all that, she produces her new cane, and instead of hand slaps he acquires a well striped bum and several strokes at the top of his legs, which will leave weals, and is left in NO DOUBT that the game has changed forever, and she will indeed be fully in charge in future. There is time to leave him resting in his bonds across the arm of the sofa as she completes her preparations. In the ten minutes before leaving, she lovingly strokes his bottom and kisses it and brings a pack of frozen peas so that he will be able to calm his raging erection which is now hurting because of the cage, when he is released shortly. He promises to be an obedient and diligent slave until she returns, and then thanks her for the caning, but is mindful that he will be careful not require another if he can help it. And then she releases him and he quickly reaches for the peas as she leaves the house.

Graves94Graves94over 3 years ago
Hope You'll be Inspired

I just came across this story, Amale, and enjoyed it very much. I see that you have not contributed for some time. Hope you are well and will be inspired again.

Best, JQGraves

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous