All Comments on 'A Wife's Secret'

by lissa_sue04

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I agree with all

One: It does happen all the time.

Two: It sure as hell is not right.

Three: At least the cheating bitch didn't take a load, get knocked up, and try to pawn a bastard off on the poor bastard that his total outlet in the service might have bee a goat, jackass, or a fucking camel.

Two wrongs do not a right make but I secretly desire that the poor fucker is nailing a half dozen GI Janes that are in the service where he is , and are hornier than his cheating slut back home.

I could say that the son of a bitch that fucked her is a rotten bastard but if it wasn't him, it would have been some other bastard.

A god-damned woman in heat isn't any different than a bitch dog in heat. They will take on anything and justify it in their own minds that it is someone else that is to blame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Written but Poor Taste in Setting

As a soldier now in Irag, this doesn't make me feel too good about what may be happening at home where I have no control. And six months is a short timer, most are here 1 year or more if extended. Put yourself in our boots - think about it. Use your brain dipshit.

So while you had fun with this I'm not - there is enough to worry about here, we don't need this crap as well.

Karien3474Karien3474about 19 years ago
it makes me sick

Just because it happens a lot this story makes us all sound like whores. Being myself married to a guy in the forces i have good friends who have made poor decisions with wives who have behaved the same as this woman, but i didnt even want to read the story because just the idea made me feel like this is the kind of women i am just because ive married a guy who serves the country. i post on this site as well as being an avid erotica painter and he supports me in this, that doesnt make me a slut who cant keep her underwear on just cos her husband might be out fighting for his country

DarkMoonDarkMoonabout 19 years ago
Time for reality check people

As far as the subject matter, it is another piece of someone's fantasy. I don't feel it was written to put those serving our country down. Hormones don't stop raging because the scenario isn't appropriate. It had nothing to do with her love for her hubby, or her character. It was simply a young girl, horny, lonely, and taking matters in hand. It has happened forever. It will continue. Get a grip people. Should we tie up and stone every author who writes a piece we don't like? I thought it was very good, although a bit forced and not as smoothly flowing as it could have been. Keep on writing. Oh, and btw..the assholes who haven't the testicular fortitude to sign their names to their shitty little comments? Overlook them. They are cretins without backbones.

lissa_sue04lissa_sue04about 19 years agoAuthor
From the author

I never meant to offend anyone okay? The military thing was just the first thing that popped into my head. I love our service men, and I didn't mean to say anything along the lines of thier wives being sluts just cause thier husbands are away. I just wrote the story because its something that ran through my head. And if it hurt anyone I'm sorry!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous