All Comments on 'A Wife's Sexy Secret...'

by CarrieAnn1971

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 14 years ago
Liked your story

I always enjoy hearing of the wifes perspective. Keep up the good work!

skip.69skip.69over 14 years ago
Always delightful

Female authors really turn me on whenever they write a good story. Well told!

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 14 years ago
I wanted More - Please

I too love to read a woman's writings, they have a knack for illustrating the sex act. I was hoping to hear how you took him deep, but was pleased at least with your BJ. Perhaps you should write the finish to this story how it might have turned out had it been a better time. I'd love to hear how you'd have handled his girth and length.

By the way why are all the negative comments written by that anon guy/gal! No courage!

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Is it possible that the husband knew that much temptation might lead to something sexual all along? Too much temptation for me to resist and would hope my cycle would have allowed him deep into my kitty.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Very Hot story and hubby liked it

But did he like it because is was in the very distant past, or did he really like what you did with a big cock. He may want to watch or have a threesum. I agree that you need to finish this story with what hubby really thought and would have let you do. You did cheat on your spouse, and it seems with no guilt. That in itself is amazing. Keep writing though good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sexy one.

Good story but about your comment:

"If given a choice between a thin five inches or a massively thick, tantalizingly long manly specimen, most of us are going for the larger one every time."

Honestly: between five or a seven inches, i prefer seven, BUT between five and ten inches, i prefer FIVE!!!

And depends how tall and big are the woman.A tiny girl(not me, i´m five nine, with wide hips) probably will love five inches...

Believe-me most of "enormous" guys don´t know "the how to" to use the equipament(and gives much more pain than pleasure).

Indira.

gregy70gregy70over 14 years ago
loved it

Your story really stuck a cord with me. I like to think it's all true..so dam hot. I lurve woman like you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What secret?....

....And where's the reaction?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Further adventures?

Perhaps you could do a follow-up story with the fellatrix kissing JB's manly parts. Some licking of his sac, warming it up so that it hangs long and smooth would be in order. Some women get their jollies by sucking those plums a man has dangling between his legs into their mouths.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

Cheaters are not interesting they are simply whore mongers and sluts and whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
saratu is

Greek for "cuckold"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
X_GreekCuck_X didn't like this

and he's off to find another he dislikes. Useful existence.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
There's just something sexy about skinny-dipping!

You captured it is the way you told this tale. Thanks.

For my own enjoyment the emphasis would have been better if it was about how he used what he had instead of how much he had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

This lady carrieann has got a real talent for writing, it'd be great to see more stories by her, descriptive abilities and use of imagery is out of sight!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another wife who hates her husband

She was selfish 14 years ago and is selfish now. No consideration for her husband. No loving wife here. She's been cheating for 14 years. But then hubby is a wimp coward

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

That about says it all. Erotica? Doubtful!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Double Duty Crap

Husband is a wimp and wife is a cheating whore. 'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for a FIVE

Thanks. I just love a good LW story, especially when there is skinny dipping! Good narrative, nice word choices leading to a vivid image for attentive readers. Morality talk seems kinda out of place at Literotica, eh what?

Thanks for sharing.

BLUEJACKET01

SYepezSYepezover 9 years ago
Excelent

Really exciting!!! Give us another!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
14 years to confess?

14 years to confess? Maybe she thought the crime has expired!!! Or she wanted the husband's permission for finally fuck his friend? Her husband accept what she did and hided for years, is his right. maybe he also had some little secrets of his own? And now had the leverage? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did she "bounce" on her ass when her husband threw her out?

Somehow I don't see this happening. I see the husband being pissed off to no end, throwing her out and filing for divorce. Who would believe her when she said this only happened once? Who would believe her when she tries to tell her husband she loves him? Not if her behavior is any indicator. Nope. This was unbelievable, even for fiction. The slut is toast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

If someone doesn't want to read a wife-watching story, then they should screw off. I thought your story was great -- even if it was just an r-rated story. Hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

GARBAGE!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Amazing!

Haha you definitely are a 'size queen' ;)

Great story and I hope to read more from you......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
charming

Thank you for this. Whether it's something that happened in your life or in your imagination, it has a sweet charm in addition to the excitement provided. If you still receive feedback from these comments, I would encourage you to write more. Thanks

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Why is everyone booked on the typical xuck story? Nothing exciting f about this unless you crave the lifestyle

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Ok my witless wonders, this is most likely a dude and a gay dude fixated on big cocks because thats what homosexuals do.

I've come to seriously question the rampant idiocy we deal with here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

funny she's worried about James' permission after she's sucked off JB. Let's call it what it is. She'll hope in the sack with JB at the very next chance and cheat on idiot James. She'll become JB's slut until he gets tired of her and finds another cheap piece of ass. But by then the marriage is over and sweet little wifey is kicked to the curb, divorced and alone. Which is exactly what she deserves.

skindiver71skindiver71over 1 year ago

Love your story. Keep it up with a pt 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous