A Wife's Sexy Secret...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like someone possessed -- I was so fixated on worshipping his penis, my head bobbing up and down relentlessly, my lips sliding wantonly over his rigid flesh, my hands stroking him feverishly. It dawned on me that this could not possibly last -- he was groaning too loudly and bucking his hips progressively faster. Sure enough, with a loud grunt JB came...and came...and came. I was unprepared for the quantity of cum unleashed by his monstrosity -- I swallowed a couple of warm, delicious mouthfuls before being overcome. I released him from my mouth and directed several more spasms of his hot stickiness onto my breasts. Continuing to stroke him as vigorously as I dared, I placed the pulsing head back onto my tongue savoring the remainder of what dribbled out. I took him once again between my lips and felt him slowly deflate and then relax completely.

Looking up at him I tried to catch my breath, my body suddenly giving out in exhaustion, his hands pulling me up within his embrace. We stood like this for a short time, leaning against the wall of the shower allowing the hot water to wash away any physical evidence of our encounter.

When I recovered my senses, I heard JB express his profound appreciation for my performance. He assured me that no one had ever pleasured him the way I had just done. Blushing profusely, I detached myself and turned to retrieve my towel. As I dried my hair, I witnessed JB's penis beginning to harden by degrees. In just a couple of minutes, he was once again as hard as a rock. This kid had some stamina!

He begged me to join him back in the shower -- he offered to return the favor. While sampling more of his charms was certainly an enticing proposition, I knew when to pack up and call it a night. Besides, I was ovulating, and I was not going to allow that potent muscle anywhere near my most vulnerable region. This is not even mentioning the fact that his endowment would surely have split me in two! I suppose I really wanted to experience the feeling of him inside me. I just wasn't willing to take that step, at least not without James' permission.

Upon taking my leave, I held the towel in front of me and placed my index finger against my lips. JB nodded with disappointment, but I knew he understood. This was something not to be discussed, and for some strange reason I had every confidence it would remain our little secret. It has remained a secret...until now.

12