All Comments on 'A Wife's Submissive Journey Ch. 03'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

Nice how Nadine was able to control the wife first and then work the husband into the plans. I would love to see another chapter with maybe some of Darren's friends to really humiliate Susan to where she becomes pregnant and both Susan and hubby now have additional tats. Nice story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Please

I like your writing and this story. Please add more maybe making Ben as submissive as Sue or Ben giving Sue away to Nadine for a romp with the twins

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sue gets smart

Why not have Sue get smart and purchase a handgun and put Nadine in a shallow grave in the desert where rapists belong? Or at least copy the recordings Nadine has made and mail them to the police. It's obvious Nadine is coercing her and coercion is still rape. Then Susan could divorce Ben for being an unobservant imbecile. THAT would be a worthwhile ending.

boaman007boaman007over 11 years ago
Great story

I have really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing. I would love to see Sue taken out and shared with Ben watching. Maybe dancing at a club where she is groped and made to do things in various places. Just some thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Read But : )

Great story. However, I was looking forward to something happening at the block party. You built up the block party by repeatedly mentioning it throughout. I thought maybe while they were there drinking Sue would be humiliated in front of jealous neighbourhood wives. Maybe the block party was to raise money for the local school or ball park and they have Sue agree to auction her clothes...Etc.. You know what I mean. All in all though it was an enjoyable read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great job!

Would love to see another chapter where Mistress has Ben also help humiliate his wife. Would love to see more of his participation as Mistress takes over their lives - much to their enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I think a great wrap up to this would be Nadine setting up a block party at Susan's and Ben's house - while making them think she just has another sex escapade planned for them. The block walks in on Ben fucking Nadine and Susan being fucked by Darren. Just a thought!

parputter69parputter69over 11 years ago
Nadine's parents.

Maybe you could turn things around on Nadine. Maybe her parents gave her her way all the time to keep her out of their hair as they have their own slave couple on the block. They decide to expand and set their sites on Sue & Ben. Discovering what Nadine has done they exert their dominance over her making her their slave and adding Sue and Ben to their other couple for an orgy. Alternate: skip ahead to next years block party which turns into a "fun time " with all involved including the parents.

mercianknightmercianknightabout 11 years ago
Brilliant

Best way to end it is to leave us wanting more. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Read! More, More, More!

Hey,

Don't stop now! Give her more tats, big tats & some piercings.

Pierce: tongue, tits, cunt

tats: big red star around one/two nipples

You're just getting started,

Big fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please

You could continue about the sinking of the wife and husband doing really nasty stuff, fucking homeless guys, stag parties, gang bangs, prostitution, and perhaps some torture for porno movies. You write very well and keep my interest well served.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next chapter

Would be good if sue was to fuck a black man with a giant cock, and this time she went wild for it, and ended up he's slut.

kamperman45kamperman45over 9 years ago
Liking her slutty submission and her husband's wimping out...more

How about a gang bang and all her holes being filled at the same time...sucking them off, getting cum slushes and being made to lick out their asses too. Then another time at a female gangbang party with her again being used in all her holes with dildos and other large stuffings. Then being made to lick out all the women's pussies and asses orally plus drinking their piss and licking it clean. Cleaning the dildos and inserts orally and having everyone using her for a toilet to piss or take a crap after which she would clean them orally. Then be put in a dog pen and let numerous dogs gang fuck her orally, anally and in her pussy until she was filled with their cum everywhere.

LPCreamLPCreamalmost 9 years ago

One of my favourite stories of all time ... thank you and please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please

yes add more chapters you could add where she ends up pregnant by the cousin or better still the tattooist and may be you could bring her sister and mother in to it at some point

BgsmithjrBgsmithjralmost 8 years ago
Awesommmeee

More Chapters your driving a train of emotions and everyone can ride and enjoy the feeling

mstrandprincessmstrandprincessalmost 8 years ago
Wanting more

You really have a wonderful way with words and great ideas for your stories. We'd love to see more to this story, maybe more examples of Sue submitting to Nadine's wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Submissive Housewife

I do enjoy your stories ... perhaps Sue has more teenagers and another neighborhood housewife joins the action ... kc

gmg1960cdtvgmg1960cdtvabout 7 years ago
More for Ben

Would like to see Ben become sub to the twins. They are told by Nadine to force feminise him. That he should experience all that his slut wife has.

Sue is made by Nadine to have massive breast implants but she must earn the money for them with her ass and cunt.

Shit I'm going to write this myself.

Best story I've read for years.

obedient4uobedient4uover 5 years ago
Wife Submits

One of the best stores I have ever enjoyed.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Please I beg you, come back and finish.

Please let Ben hold Susan's hands as she experiences Darrens magnificent love making. Let him whisper his love for her and let him thank Darren as Susan climaxes. Kissing her eyes and then ask Darren if he may clean his cock as Susan watches then clean her cum filled love canal. Let Ben Become a sub sex slave to Darren and Susan and Nadine Let Dan jack off while Susan enjoys her climaxes. Oh so much Dan needs to experience. Let Dan be turned into a sissy for all their enjoyment. He will enjoy his new life.

My Sister in law took a lover and moved in with her and her Husband. For the longest he was excluded from their bed but they did let him join after a time. I only wish she had taken my wife, her sister, as her lover.

I love your mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first 2 chapters were great, fantasy but believable sorry but chapter 3 no, a big factor in Sue`s compliance and Nadine`s control was the threat of telling Ben. You have Cuckolded Him and I do not like that kind of story

You are a good writer but all the gawd no, cant , wont are too repetative when She and We know She will anyway.

No need to Pad it out!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

one of the worst stories ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous