A Wild Arizona Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right as I'm starting to worry that Mike isn't here yet, I feel my phone vibrate. It's him, and he's almost at the door. I look at Nate, and say, "I'm not the only part of the show tonight. You've been so good to me the last couple of days and our conversations have turned me on. I can't fuck you, but at least I can show you how it would have been. And you never know, someday..."

The look on Nate's face is pure disbelief. I think he truly thought he was going to have me tonight, and I was just playing games with him. I hear Mike knock. I head to the door. I let Mike in and he doesn't say a word, just walks in looking hot as hell. He presses me up against the wall so hard that I can barely breathe and he kisses me slowly. Then, he lets me free and gives me a smile and whispers in my ear - "Lead the way beautiful."

Chapter 4

Mike follows me to the back. I lean in close, and I whisper in his ear, "Let me finish tying him up." But as I start to pull away I feel pulled by the sexual tension that has been building up between us the last two days, and I can't stand but to pull him close and kiss him again. I can feel his cock hardening against my leg. I reach down and run my hand along his waist band, brushing the tip of his dick with my fingers. Oh gosh I've missed this man. I can feel myself starting to get wet just thinking about fucking him. I finally make myself pull away.

Then I turn boldly and walk right up to Nate and get close enough that I'm almost touching him, but not quite. I untie his tie, and swiftly pull it out from around his neck. Then, I tell him to open his mouth, and I run the tie around his mouth so he's biting it almost, then tie it around the pole. It's keeping him quiet for sure. I start to wonder if he can handle this, but I see a bulge developing in his pants, and that's all the motivation I needed.

I swagger back out to right in front of him. Mike has come around the corner and is next to me now, so that Nate can see him. I kiss Mike one more time, as if to assure him, I'm about to strip for Nate, but that it's really for him.

I slowly take my shirt over my head and let my firm beautiful tits slide from the material. My nipples are hard and eager to get sucked. I can hear Nate let out a slight appreciative whimper, like he's been waiting to see them for a while. I glance over at Mike, and he is smiling. Then I slowly push my skirt down over my hips and slither out of it, pulling it right over my heels. I'm standing in front of Nate, facing him, naked except for my strappy thong and heels. I'm not sure what I'm going to do next, when suddenly Mike is behind me, and I feel him push his leg between mine inching me closer to Nate.

Once he gets my feet where he wants them, he looks at me and says "Don't move your feet."

And he looks at Nate and says, "Don't move a thing. Don't fucking touch her. Look at her. Enjoy looking at her. You can even imagine that you are fucking her. But She. Is. Mine."

Then Mike grabs my wrists and ties my hands to the pole above Nate's head. I am now facing Nate, with our toes nearly touching. My tits are 6 inches from his face and my ass is towards Mike like I'm being strip searched. I feel Mike behind me again, and then I feel a sharp quick spank on my ass.

"I hear you've been in trouble down here Maya." Mike says. "I love when you are in trouble, but I like it more when I am here."

I smile. I can see Nate smile as much as he can too. Then Mike runs his hand up and down my back. The anticipation of his hands and what they will do next is mesmerizing. It feels so good to have his hands on me, but I am also not sure if he's going to spank me again. He slides his hands around me from behind, cupping my breasts, and then using his thumb and fingers to squeeze and twist my small nipples gently at first and then a little harder, just as I'm starting to melt under him, he pulls away and smacks my ass again. This time it stings, but makes my body shiver in pleasure.

Then I feel both of his hands on my left hip. Suddenly in one swift motion, he rips my thong and it slides down my leg onto my shoe. I lift my foot up to let it come all the way off. The move quickly gets punished as I feel Mike grab my hair and yank back a little.

He forcefully says, "I said no moving your feet." My body tingles in hot anticipation of what Mike will do next.

I can see the look on Nate's face and he's getting a little mad and worried that Mike is hurting me. I press my knees into his ever so slightly so that our legs are touching a bit. Nate shivers on contact. I can tell he's dying to touch or be touched.

I wink at him and look in his eyes to reassure him and I say, "Don't worry Nate, you should know I like a little punishing."

I can see the look of relief on his face. And so can Mike. Mike reaches around me and now finds my pussy with one hand, while he still has a hold of my hair with the other.

"Hey thanks for watching out for my girl while I was gone." Mike says to Nate. "But I can feel her and she is dripping wet for me, I know how to please her, I would never hurt her more than she wanted."

Mike pulls me back into his body by the hips possessively, so that I'm not leaning up on Nate at all. I can feel his stiff huge cock through his pants. Mike moans at the much needed friction on his cock. I bend my knees slightly and sway my hips so I can feel him even more. I'm dying to have him inside me.

"Take your cock out and fuck me." I whisper. "I've missed your cock." Nate looks up from my tits finally and looks at me with those piercing green eyes and he moans in desire and frustration. I look down and can see that Mike's cock isn't the only one that's hard.

"I think Nate wants to see you get fucked Maya." Mike grins. "Is that true Nate?"

Nate nods his head slowly. I feel Mike grab my hair again and he pushes my face close to Nate's. We can feel each other breathing hard. Then Mike pushes my mouth so I'm nearly touching Nate's ear, and says "Tell Nate that he can watch, but your pussy is mine."

I exhale into Nate's ear, and I can see his skin cover in goose bumps. And I whisper, "My pussy belongs to Mike. He fucks me perfectly. It's his. Do you understand?"

Nate nods his head yes. I can hear Mike unzipping his pants. My body is now throbbing in anticipation for his cock. Mike seizes my hips, and I gasp as suddenly he plunges his cock inside me - filling my pussy. He is slamming into me as he fucks me hard from behind. Nate is eagerly watching as each thrust bounces my tits up high in his face.

Mike pulls out for a minute and turns my head toward his checking in with me to make sure i'm okay and he whispers in my ear. "The guy is fucking miserable, should we let him take his cock out and take care of himself?"

I look into his eyes with excitement, and say "I'm fine with that - as long as I'm only getting touched and fucked by you."

So, Mike goes around and lets one of Nate's hands free so he can do what he wants with it. Before I can even realize whats happened, Nate has pulled his hard cock out of his pants and he's stroking it hard.

Mike reaches between my legs and feels that I'm so ready for him again. He barely pushes the tip of his cock into me. I groan because I want more. I'm watching Nate's every move as I feel Mike's cock and it's strangely hot and intimate. To have Nate rubbing his cock so close to my face, and Mike's cock in my pussy.

I feel like Nate is going to need some lubrication. So I tell Mike to hold still for a second. I push my ass back into him hard, and then lean over so I'm stretching my arms as far as they can stretch, and my mouth is a foot or so from Nate's cock. I lick my lips and then spit so it drips down on Nate's cock. Nate is smiling and thankful. He rubs my spit all over himself and I can see him thrusting up towards me with his hips, badly wishing he was putting his cock in my mouth.

Mike goes back to barely pushing in and out an inch or so, practically making me beg with my hips for all of him. Then finally shoves his cock in hard. Then he reaches his hand around me and finds my clit as he's still thrusting in and out me. He starts to rub in circles as he knows my body so well, he knows this will make me cum.

"This is my clit too." Mike declares to Nate. "And those lips that spit on your cock, those are mine too."

"Fuck yeah they are." I moan. My legs are starting to get weak, I'm close to cumming and Mike knows it.

Mike orders, "Put your cock back in your pants for now Nate. I'm going to lower her onto your lap. You can't touch her still. But I'm going to make her cum and I don't want her to fall. Okay?"

Nate nods eagerly at the idea of me on his lap and he quickly zips up his pants. Mike unties my arms and he bends me over Nate's lap like a child getting spanked. I can feel Nate's cock pressing into my chest as I rest my upper body over his legs. Mike comes up from behind me and pushes his cock into my eager pussy again. He is squatting down low to reach me, and is fucking me hard. I can feel Nate's cock up against my tits rubbing back and forth at Mike's thrusting. Then both guys start to moan, and I feel like a bit of a fucking goddess getting two guys off at the same time. Mike can tell that Nate is enjoying it a little too much and I don't think Mike likes the idea.

He pulls out of me, gets on his knees and flips me over so the back of my shoulders are on Nate's lap. My legs are on Mike's shoulders as Mike pulls my slit onto his face. I was already about to cum, and then having Mike's mouth on my clit is more than I can handle, he licks up and down a few times, then gently takes my clit and sucks it in and out of his mouth. I use my legs to pull his face in hard for more pressure. And that's all it took, my legs are shaking and I scream in pleasure. After I catch my breath, Mike helps me up off of Nate's lap. Nate is staring at Mike in amazement at how fast and hard he made me cum. Mike stands me on my feet again. We are about a foot from Nate. I see Mike's cock still hard.

I look over at Nate, and say "Take your cock back out of your pants, and imagine that my red lips are around your cock not around Mike's." Then I drop to my knees in front of Mike and take his whole cock into my mouth. Mike puts his hands on the back of my head and shoves deep into my throat. I try to swallow, taking in every inch of him that I can. I spit on his cock and start to use my hand, rubbing up and down and then over the top as I crazily lick the tip. I glance over and Nate is stroking his hard cock like a mad man. He is biting down on his tie in hot frustration.

I am eagerly sucking and licking Mike's cock when I feel him start to tighten up and start to taste him. I look up at him and say Mike, cum on my tits...pleeeease. I pull back and Mike moans as he grabs his cock and shoots cum all over my chest and throat. I can feel it dripping down between my tits. I stand up, look over at Nate, and then back in Mike's eyes. I slowly run my finger between my tits down to pussy, cleaning up. Then I put my cum covered finger in my mouth and suck it off.

Then Mike throws on his pants, I lean over and untie the tie from Nate's mouth. Then I throw my clothes on and we walk about the back door. I see Mike's truck parked right at the back, we jump in and stare at each other in disbelief and pride and start laughing. Mike leans in and kisses me. "Maya, you are mine. I don't want to share you. Thinking about you with him today did crazy things to my mind and heart. I needed to make sure you were safe, so I had to come down."

I lean in and kiss him. And then smile and say. "I'm so glad you did. I love the idea of our craziness, but only when you are a part of it. And now we have something to add to our firsts and fantasies list."

12