All Comments on 'A Wild Birthday Month Ch. 01'

by Rave303

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
symtronsymtronalmost 13 years ago
The beginning?

I feel this is just a beginning of several chapters in David's story. I hope I'm correct Mr. Writer...(smile)

Great story, feelings and emotions are relayed with passion and realness. Thanks for the read

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Now that was fun!

This should be the third chapter, Moving On, in a good Loving Wife tale. It is the one that is frequently missing in many LW tales..... The guy is a nice wimp who feels empt and lost instead of full of anger and plans of revenge. Sounds like what would happen to me if my lady were to dump me...

Are we going to have a month full of different escorts or will Ashley be back? She sounds like a keeper, hmmm, but she is an escort???

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 13 years ago
I agree

Especially with Symtron's comments. I hope, for example, the blanching response that Ashley had at David's joking comment about being ready to propose/profess his love is a hint that there is more under the surface for each of them... Ashley seemed appealing professional without being "hard" and David's personality seems especially believable. Nice work!

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
Sexy start

I'm not surprised at Ashley's behavior because she is a high priced gal, not a $100 whore. As she explains herself it's about the whole experience and part of that is for her to have a good time as well, up to a point. She's not there for just a sex act but instead for a fantasy. It will be interesting to see how this develops because having a girl a week(?) will become boring reading. So how will the author change things up for a month?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Hey guys, go with the flow. Rave303 has already established "Robert's assistant Jacqueline" as a possibility in David's future. I, too, liked this chapter; so for now I'm willing to take this ride with David wherever Rave303 takes it.

Lit ID: Tyro999

oj3usmc@yahoo.com

DrbicDrbicalmost 13 years ago
Great Fun!

Great fun .... this is a good story.... hoping for more.... Oh the suspense.... Can he "turn" the pro?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please!

I liked this a lot. It was hot but not too rushed and it gave some of the personal details of the characters well without being boring. Looking forward to reading more.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
This Story Deserves a Follow - Up

You need to continue it would be nice to See David come out of his Shell and start Dating and Possibly run into the Ex.

and let her witness that he has Truly gotten over Her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
,,,, ASHLEY & DAVID GO ON A CRUISE "GUARANTEED TO GET YOU SATISFIED" !!!

,Good writing, so write stories about THE "vacation" trip, & Ashley's job as the poolside erotic F*** masseuse for the African obese nudist swingers cruise,,, David's EX is working also specializing in the 400 pound + horse-size hung cocks & they are live on 1000 TV screens on the ship ,,, What fun ,,,,

Rave303Rave303almost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for your comments!

Thank you everyone for reading the beginning of this little "saga" I've started here. I wanted to wait until Chapter 2 was fully posted before commenting. If you haven't seen it, then go take a look and you'll get the gist of where I'm taking this.

I didn't think you all would get into Ashley as you did, because as you can see with Chapter 2, the girls really are more meant to be "temporary" and "disposable". I know that's not a good term to use, but I didn't want to play this off like Pretty Woman with the "john" and his "hooker" falling in love. I simply wanted this to be a tale about a man healing from emotional wounds and finding himself again.

David is really a part of all of us. He's the guy who tried to do things the right way in life and ended up alone for it. He studied hard, built a career, met a girl in college, married, and then she dumped him for a wealthy playboy who later tossed her away. He originally thought he would be a working husband and father by now, but instead at age 35, he ended up feeling left out of it all.

I first came up with this story idea by accident. I was surfing Google Images looking for a decent photo of a UPS truck to use for other purposes, when I spotted these images of a young blonde girl in a sexy UPS outfit that I'm sure have been on the net for a long time (search "UPS girl" on Google and you'll see). Of course my mind wandered on what sex with her would be like, and then reasoning came in. How would a guy end up in bed with a girl in that outfit?

The "loving wife" dressing up that way is old and played to death, and I noticed there were not a lot of stories about call girls and escorts here. So I decided to more "romanticize" it. I came up with Robert as sort of the provider and the back story of David and his wife so we have a reason why Robert would do this.

I honestly never bought a hooker or an escort (no lie), but I knew two guys who have in the past. They described these girls as wild, fun, and they basically figure they should get paid for something they love to do. They pick and choose clients and thus enjoy themselves while making money. I read up a few sites on the "rules" an escort goes by and decided I wanted to make it look like a professional and positive experience. I'm sure the $5000-$10,000 a night services are probably like that in some way.

So I'll give one spoiler to this whole saga. David is NOT going to fall in love with or run away with any of the escorts. Again, I think it's a cheesy way to do it. This is more about healing and moving on. We've all been dumped or hurt in our pasts, and for some of us it took time to move on. I'm thankful I'm in a loving relationship now, but I remember those past pains, and thus wanted to come up with a kinky means to have fun with it.

I did see one concern about this getting monotonous with weekly escorts, but I am trying and have planned ahead what will happen in these chapters so they don't become the same old thing. Everything from the girls, to the positions, acts, and setting that David encounters them. Hopefully I won't bore any of you.

Chapter 2 is live, and I just submitted Chapter 3. Thanks again for reading and keep on commenting if you see things you're not happy with. Already I changed up my plot outline to have a "run in" with the ex-wife, as C_frommn suggested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
decent yarn

I haven't been with a pro in post-AIDs times, but I thought that even oral sex generally involved the use of a condom?

fuse1369fuse1369about 1 year ago

now that's a good friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous