A Wild Birthday Month Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I cleaned up Ashley's hot opening the way she cleaned my cock, she sat there on my face panting, I could feel tingles in her skin and still wondered if she was really enjoying this or acting. Having finished, she gently climbed off my face.

Ashley: "I don't know how anyone could have left you."

David: "You know?"

Ashley: "I only know your wife left you for some other guy. Robert told me when he hired me. I still can't fathom why she would."

David: "Can I ask you a personal question?"

Ashley: "It depends."

David: "I have to know. Are you acting, or are you really enjoying this?"

Ashley laughed for a bit. "David, I might get paid to fuck guys, but I still love sex. I don't go to any client unless I've seen what he looks like and get an idea of who he is. Robert showed me your photo and I thought you were cute.

Don't get me wrong, this is a job for me, so I'm not going to suddenly fall in love and run away with you...but I don't just fuck anyone who waves cash in my face. That's what street walkers do. I pick and choose my clients so I know I'll enjoy the sex and give them the time of their lives. That's what anyone highly-paid in this business does. We're women who love sex, and realize we can get paid to do something we love. If the girl isn't enjoying herself, then the client will see through it and it'll come off as fake."

Ashley then flipped herself around and laid alongside me. ''Besides, a woman may be able to fake an orgasm when fucking, but not while being eaten out like that. My cum in your mouth should tell you I'm definitely enjoying this." She then kissed me deeply for a few minutes.

Ashley: "Mmmmm...I taste good, don't I?"

David: "Definitely."

As we continued to make out, Ashley slid her hand down my belly to see if my manhood was ready for more. Thankfully my cock was at full mast now, eagerly screaming to be inside her hot pussy. Ashley stroked me a few times and then again climbed onto my face, pushing her pussy in mouth again.

Ashley: "Keep me wet while I get him prepared for the time of his life."

I placed my hands on Ashley's beautiful ass and went back to gently licking her beautiful pussy as I heard her tear open one of the condoms she brought up. I then felt her rolling it down my manhood and then sucking on it hard to get my attention.

Ashley: "I think we're ready. Are you ready David?"

My face was covered with her juices again as I wiped them away. "I'm so ready for you Ashley."

Ashley: "You like my ass, don't you?" She displayed her beautiful derrière for me and sensually ran one of her hands over it.

I truthfully told her: "I think you have the most beautiful ass I've ever seen. No lie."

Ashley: "Good. I'm going to ride you in reverse for a while. I want you to see my gorgeous ass bouncing on your sexy body over and over...then I want you take me from behind and fuck me hard until you cum. I'm your sex slave tonight David. Don't let me down."

I was beyond excited, like a kid at Christmas. Ashley straightened her UPS cap yet again (she is "on duty" after all) and slid herself down over my latex-encased cock. As she ran the head over her opening, all I could think of is how much I hope that first blast would make me last a very long time, even hoping the condom would numb me just a bit so I could savor every moment of being inside Ashley.

Right at that moment, she placed my cock at her opening and started to slowly sink down on it. Inch by beloved inch my cock went into her tight wet pussy. I was ready to faint by the time she rested her beautiful ass on my body. She then grinded her pussy on me a bit, getting used to my invasion and giving me a little show of her ass wiggling on me. Positioned on her knees, she held on to my legs and raised herself slowly until I was almost out of her, then sank back down again. I could tell she's as talented with her pussy as she is with her mouth, and all I can do was enjoy the ride.

I placed my hands on her beautiful butt as she slowly raised and lowered herself on me. She sat up straight and placed her hands over mine, silently telling me her butt and body belong to me that night. My whole body was tingling under her.

Then she leaned forward and held my legs, picking up the pace. I felt her pussy tight around my manhood, caressing it as she moved up and down, over and over. She made it a point to change up her pace, with some slow sensual lifts and falls, sometimes rotating her butt to give me a show, other times raising and crashing, so I can watch her flesh ripple with each slap on my body.

I was very thankful I was holding up well, and could go for a while. I caught Ashley's face in a mirror and could tell she was enjoying this as much as I was. I agree even paid sex is wonderful when you know she's enjoying it.

Ashley quickened her pace as I held her butt tightly, every now and then turning around to smile at me devilishly or wink. She sat up straight and bounced some more, up and down, getting a little faster so I could see her body bounce on me. Her breathing was a bit more paced and I could tell she's also taking her sweet time.

After a while, I felt like I needed more. "Ashley, I'm ready to pound you from behind. I want to fuck you like a mad dog in heat and cum hard for you."

Ashley smiled and slowly climbed off me, deciding she wanted to do it standing. She climbed off the bed and walked over to the nearby dresser, bending over slightly to display that gorgeous butt again.

Ashley: "Take me David. Cum in that condom for me."

I eagerly came up behind her and caressed her buttocks for a moment, but positioned my hard cock at her entrance. I slowly started to push in and she pushed her way back, taking in every inch of me until that ass was resting on my body.

Ashley: "Fuck me David, fuck me hard."

I was only happy to oblige as I grabbed her hips and began pushing her out and pulling her back into me. I started off on a medium pace to get my bearings, but Ashley wasn't in the mood to take it easy.

Ashley: "Harder David! Fuck my pussy!"

I started slamming my cock in her as she cried in excitement. Over and over I thrusted my manhood in and out of her as she goaded me on to go faster and harder. She wanted this to be good hard sex and nothing sensual. She wanted me to cum hard.

I kept pumping her relentlessly and eventually slid my hands up her sides to pinch her nipples. She yelped with pleasure at the surprise, but her ponytail waving around behind her intrigued me more. Figuring I'll take a risk, I grabbed her ponytail firmly and pulled her up a little bit.

Ashley: "Oh gawd yeah! Pull my hair!"

Holding her hair with one hand and her hip with the other, I pistoned myself in and out of her fast and hard as she wanted, treating her like a total slut as she yelped in enjoyment. She apparently wanted to go further.

Ashley: "Slap my ass David! Spank me!"

Surprised, I took my free hand and slapped her butt cheek somewhat lightly.

Ashley: "HARDER!"

I slapped her butt hard, leaving a red mark. She seemed to enjoy this kinky moment as I kept fucking her relentlessly. My own body was so turned on to all this I could feel my orgasm welling up. I released her ponytail and put both hands on her hips again to steady myself with my insane fucking, slapping her other butt check just as hard as the first.

Ashley: "OH YEAH! Cum for me David! Cum for me now!"

Ashley had a way with me, because my body had enough and could take no more. I slammed my cock into her as deep as it could go and let out a loud grunt as I shot a massive load of cum into the condom. I could have worried if the condom would break in all this, but I didn't care.

I was panting and clinging on to Ashley for dear life as my cock continued to shoot load after load out. I never had sex this intense in my life...ever. Ashley held on to my hand and arm to keep me steady as I finished, panting like I just ran a long sprint.

David: "Oh...my...gawd!"

Ashley: "Come on baby, let's lay down."

She gently got me out of her and led me to the bed, carefully laying me down before crawling up beside me. I was still panting and covered in sweat. She actually ended up taking off that UPS hat and tossing it aside.

David: "Wow."

Ashley smiled and said: "Happy Birthday David."

David: "Thank you so much. Was it good for you as well?"

Ashley: "It wasn't bad. I get off on the rough stuff sometimes, but not tonight."

David: "You didn't cum again?"

Ashley: "It's ok. I came once already. I can live with that."

As my heart rate slowed and my breathing calmed down, we just talked for a while. I found that Ashley was actually studying to be a registered nurse, and this gig for her was simply easy, fun, and lucrative. I found that she gets the majority of the money while her agency a piece. Not a bad deal for a night of passionate fun.

We continued to talk in an attempt to wind ourselves down into sleep, but my mind couldn't help it. Come on, if you went on a dry spell for two years and now get a night to repeatedly fuck a beautiful woman, I don't think you would be ready for sleep.

Ashley didn't seem tired either. I got us some wine and we just sat on the bed chatting. It is a shame she's an escort, because I found her charming, like Robert's assistant Jacqueline. I did get a thought on asking Jacqueline out on a date, but I changed my mind. I didn't want to cross a line with my friend.

The other problem hit though as my little guy started growing again. Before I knew it, I had my rock-hard pole wanting more action. Even I was surprised and thought two would be enough.

Ashley: "Wow...he's ready for more?"

David: "Well, I was in a long dry spell."

Ashley: "How long?"

David: "Promise not to laugh?"

Ashley: "I promise."

David: "Two years."

Ashley giggled a little. I smiled and sarcastically said "Hey! You promised!"

Ashley: "I know I did. I couldn't help it. Figured you would have gotten some before me."

David: "Yeah well..."

Ashley: "Then we'll just have to make up for lost time."

Ashley then lightly kissed my cock again.

David: "But you took your hat off, you're 'off duty'."

Ashley giggled. "I'm here til the morning silly boy, and now we'll do something more special, because it's your birthday."

David: "In three weeks."

Ashley: "Close enough."

David: "I want you to enjoy it too. Get yourself off if you can."

Ashley: "Yeah, but tonight is about you David."

David: "Right, and for me I want you to get yourself off on me."

Ashley: "Ok then. Now I'm off duty and this is about 'us'."

I pulled Ashley close to me and our lips locked again, kissing passionate like we did earlier. I knew I couldn't have her forever and wasn't even sure if I wanted to, but for a moment I wanted to pretend that she's not some hired lay, and we're just man and woman.

Ashley rolled another condom on my cock and climbed on top of me, slipping my hard manhood back in her, settling down on me. She rubbed her pussy on my body with my cock rooting around inside her. I could tell she was getting wetter as her juices spilled all over my body.

I held Ashley and kissed her deeply, passionately, running my hands all over her skin. We didn't "bang" like we just did. We made passionate love. We kissed and caressed and she rubbed herself on me until she couldn't take anymore and came for me with a loud scream. I was happy and she wanted me to be as well. She ended up riding me until I came one last time. Sensually sliding up and down my cock until I couldn't take anymore.

This last orgasm wasn't hard or explosive, but warm and soft. I think Ashley knew what I needed at that moment and was fully happy to give it to me. To let me feel like what it feels to have a beautiful woman making love to you, wanting you, desiring you. I didn't care if she was acting or not, but I enjoyed it.

With our respective orgasms finished, Ashley and I curled up like two cats and fell asleep in each others' arms.

The next day, Ashley and I woke up. She asked if she could use my shower and I was only happy to oblige. She came downstairs in stretch pants and a t-shirt she had with her, and found I made a nice breakfast for the two of us.

David: "Breakfast?"

Ashley: "Um...yeah...David, I think you might be carrying this too far. I hope you're not getting attached."

I walked over and kissed her on the forehead.

David: "I was all set to propose my love."

Ashley then turned one shade white when I laughed.

David: "I'm kidding. I know last night was a fun fantasy, but I needed it. It felt great and you notice I'm not the wound up mess you first met."

Ashley: "True."

David: "So have some breakfast, and then we'll part ways. It's the least I can do."

Ashley enjoyed breakfast and ended up "thanking me" with another one of her talented blow-jobs. Didn't ask for it, but I guess she wanted to leave me with a smile. As I closed the door I felt like I had a new lease on life, and felt ready and willing to put the past behind.

Although I still wonder why Robert bought me this "gift" weeks before my actual birthday.

12