A Wild Hold'em Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still fucking back as hard as she could. Toward the end she was experiencing more of a continuous orgasm than a series of separate ones.

I lasted well over half an hour. The sweat was pouring off me by the time my balls began to tighten and I unleashed one massive jet of cum after another! I screamed with the intensity of it. She started to shake even harder than before, cumming with me in a final crescendo. Thank God for those workouts in the gym! It was undoubtedly the most physical fuck I'd ever experienced. Let me tell you, that woman can fuck!

I collapsed on the floor next to her, gasping for air. Neither of us moved for a very, very long time.

She spoke first, "I've never needed it so bad in my whole life. That was the most amazing fuck I've ever had! God it was good!"

I felt much the same, but was still far to spent to respond. I do know a small grin came to my lips.

It was at least another 30 minutes before we stirred. At last I got to my feet, still weak in the knees. I helped her up.

"Let's go take a shower" I rasped.

She just nodded.

To be continued...

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12