All Comments on 'A Wild Time in Vegas'

by save425

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ew

Those are some nasty looking tits you described there. Couldn't get past that. Probably as nasty looking as sharedsigne's on that bio pic.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
A couple in love and in full understanding...

A couple in love and in full understanding...Having fun in Vegas...Well written...so, 3*

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Awesome hot story

I was just a bit disappointed they only went one round after all that build up but really the way you built the flirting and then the foreplay to the climax (lol) was the best part of the story anyway. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ aka WHOREDSigne!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yes full understanding

she is a gutter slut

she will never be happy with just him

he is a mini dick that lasts 30 sec

he is also gay

last but most importent he is a WACC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot

Good hot well written story.Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is a joke of a marriage.

If you are a bi guy and don't have normal feelings for your wife then you might act like this, but the marriage is a sham.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is a joke of a story.

What a lousy joke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed it ...

... thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good one

So David got this woman for a $50 slots stake and a night at the theater. Nice and cheap. And her husband got to watch for free.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not my kind f story, but one of the best, most well-told in this forum...

....you really took time and effort to keep tight reign on the technicals, while telling your story. You might work a bit on characterization. More relating to your characters, means more reader involvement in your story.

I really enjoyed the read.....the rest...well, as I said, not my favorite.

mangosgunmangosgunalmost 8 years ago
Ignore the creeps

No idea why people read stories that make them angry. Jeez, find something that turns you on. There is a big list of kink to choose from. This is an excellent Loving Wives story. Keep writing man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We do that.

The casino we go to is a couple hundred miles away, not likely to run into anyone we know although that did happen just once. My wife wears a shelf bra also, it leaves her nipples above it. Then she wanders around, finds some nice looking man and teases. She can tip her shoulder forward and leave one tit hanging there in space, all while making it look like just an accident. I will be some distance away watching the reactions. Some act embarrassed, some interested, everyone looks. So far that and a couple of nude beaches is all we have done but it's a lot of fun. She says she wants to enter a strip contest if we can find one far enough away.

One thing, every time she does some flashing, we end up really enjoying each other in our room, she likes to do it as much as I like to watch.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
I read.it

It didn't make.me angry at all. It made me laugh. Such a trite, formula story about a whore in Vegas. Just because people don't like it doesn't mean that they are angry. You wish we care enough to get mad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
On point.

This is exactly the kind of story that my wife and I have been looking for. We would love to see more stories like this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous