A Wild Time in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
save425
save425
128 Followers

She then removed her hand, reached across the table, and dipped her index finger into David's champagne glass. She moved her hand back above her pussy allowing the champagne to drip from her finger into her slit. We watched mesmerized as she slid her finger into her sweet groove separating her outer lips. As David and I adjusted our bulging cocks Kristen smiled at us and reached up with her other hand and tugged on her exposed nipple extending it almost an inch.

I couldn't believe it as I watched her slide her middle finger between her small, pink, rose petal like, inner lips. We could see them glistening as Kristen lightly tapped the opening of her vagina. She let out a small moan as she grasped each of her inner lips and pulled them open allowing us to look at the pinkness of her vaginal opening. We couldn't take our eyes off of her as she continued to slide her finger up and down between her inner lips. Every time she passed over the opening to her vagina she dipped the tip of her finger into the glistening hole. As we watched she pushed her finger in up to the first joint.

David was lightly stroking his cock through his pants when Kristen said, "David I want to see your cock. Please take off your pants."

He looked at me, and began removing his shoes, socks and pants. As he stepped out of his pants his erection sprang out, pointing almost straight up. His cock was rock hard, about seven inches long, quite thick, with a bulbous head that stood out about a quarter of an inch all around his shaft. We could see it throbbing as he grasped it and started stroking.

I couldn't believe how hot it was watching my wife exposing and touching herself in front David. I know a lot of people would think I'm crazy, but it was extremely exciting.

I couldn't take it anymore and moved to sit next to her. I immediately slid her dress from her shoulder and grasped her breast. As I rolled her erect nipple between my fingers she let out a low guttural moan, and grabbed my cock.

I stood up, removed my clothing, sat back down, and lowered my mouth to her hard, pink nipple. As I sucked her nipple into my mouth Kristen began stroking my engorged dick. I reached down, grabbed her leg, and pulled it up over my knee spreading her wide. I then slid my hand over to her pussy and began lightly stroking her clit. It felt like a hardened pea beneath her skin. I continued sucking on her tit as I separated her inner lips and slipped my finger into her dripping pussy. I looked across at David and saw that he was still rubbing his cock as he stared at Kristen.

I motioned for him to sit on the sofa next to Kristen. He quickly joined us and closely watched as I sucked her tit and probed her pussy. He tentatively reached out and grasped Kristen's other breast. Kristen looked at him and smiled letting him know it was okay. David began a very thorough examination of her breast, and seemed to really enjoy stretching her hard thick nipple out to its maximum length. I could tell Kristen certainly enjoyed having him play with it.

As she watched, David leaned forward and lightly flicked her nipple with his tongue. He closed his lips around the erect, ruby tip of her nipple and sucked it into his mouth. Kristen was smiling as she watched us both sucking on her tits. I continued fingering her and stroking her clit as she spread her legs open even further. She pressed her leg against David's thigh as I slipped a second finger into her throbbing pussy.

I worked her pussy for a few minutes and then removed my hand. It only took a few seconds before David reached down and started to lightly stroke her pussy. I watched as he slid a finger into her vagina. As soon as his finger entered her, she reached out and grabbed both of our cocks. As I watched David finger fucking her, she began stroking us.

Kristen leaned over toward me and flicked her tongue out to lick my swollen cock head. I leaned back watching David play with her pussy as she sucked my dick into her mouth. I felt like I was about to explode as she let go of me and leaned into David's lap, and began licking the underside of the head of his dick. When she began running her tongue around the rim of his cockhead, David began thrusting his cock toward her mouth until it slipped easily between her lips. He moved both hands to the back of her head to continue guiding his cock into her waiting mouth.

At this point he said, "Why don't we move to the bedroom where it will be more comfortable."

Kristen removed her dress, tossed it on the bed, and sat down on the edge of the bed. She motioned for David and me to stand in front of her. Kristen then grasped both of our cocks and began gently stroking us. She pulled me closer and began flicking the underside of my dick with her tongue. She followed by pulling David closer and doing the same to him.

Kristen returned her attention to me and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth while continuing to jerk David. After a few moments she switched to David's cock. It was so hot watching her sucking alternately sucking one and then the other. At one point she pulled our cocks closer toward each other so that she could lick both at the same time. It was unbelievable watching her sliding her tongue between both of our cocks simultaneously.

I pulled myself away and dropped to my knees, positioning myself between Kristen's legs. I began licking her swollen vulva as she continued sucking David's cock. As I parted her delicate inner lips with my tongue she leaned back on the bed and pulled David down next to her. As David thrust his cock into her mouth, I pushed my tongue as deeply into her as I could. Kristen started pushing her pussy more urgently into my face. I continued fucking her with my tongue as I sucked on her clit. Within a minute Kristen began moaning and came with a strong orgasm.

Once Kristen had cum I figured she'd need some time before we could get her going again, so I moved back onto the bed and rubbed my cock against her cheek. She let go of David and turned her attention back to me. She sucked my cock back into her now vacated mouth as I tugged on her nipple. David sat up and pulled Kristen's legs apart. He then placed his hand over Kristen's glistening pussy. I watched as he began lightly stroking her outer lips. After a few minutes, he slowly moved his fingers inward toward her inner lips. I watched as he began lightly stroking one side of her delicate, petal like, inner lips and then the other. It became obvious to me that she was already looking for more. David knew also, and separated her lips with his finger as and began rubbing his finger in a circle around her glistening hole. I had to withdraw my cock from her mouth (because I thought I might cum) as he slid a finger into her.

She arched her back and moaned, "I need more."

I watched as David slid another finger into her cunt. Kristen released my cock and began concentrating on what David was doing to her. I lowered my mouth to her tit and drew her unbelievably erect nipple into my mouth as I watched David. I could tell Kristen was really enjoying all of our attention by the changes in her breathing and moaning. Kristen told David to stop, and then pulled him down on the bed next to her.

She sat up almost pushing me away from her tit and said, "I want to rub my pussy up and down David's cock."

David stretched out on the bed next to Kristen, as she turned to straddle him. She pushed his upward pointing dick down against his abdomen where she pinned it in place with her pussy. I eased myself down next to her with my head near her hip watching closely as she began to slide her wet pussy up and down David's shaft. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she slid her lips down to his balls and then upward to the head of his cock.

David was moaning as she ground her pussy into his fat, swollen cock head. Each time she moved up on his shaft she lingered on the bulbous head of his cock and pressed down so that a little bit of it entered her waiting vagina.

I reached up and started tugging on her nipple. Kristen was moaning as she slid up his cock. She suddenly got off David and moved to lean back against the pillows.

She said, "David, I want you to move up here and put your legs under mine."

As he moved she grabbed his cock and pulled him closer. She then started rubbing his engorged cockhead up and down the groove between her inner and outer lips. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her dripping pussy as she started massaging her clit with the tip of his dick. Pre-cum was oozing out of his dick adding to her already slick pussy. I moved my hand back to her breast, and Kristen reached out with her other hand and grasped my dick. I continued watching as she slid David's cock downward using it to separate her inner lips. She was watching David's reaction as she slid his fat cock over the opening of her vagina. She really did like to tease!

I have always loved watching her playing with my cock, but have been especially turned on watching her playing with others. Seeing her rubbing the tip of David's cock up between her little inner lips up to her clit (which was now clearly poking out beneath its hood), was an unbelievably hot site.

Kristen began further teasing by placing the tip of his cock at the opening of her pussy. She then pressed it against her so that just the tip would begin to penetrate the delicate tissues surrounding the opening. I knew she was getting hotter by the second because she kept pulling his cock away and then quickly pushing it back into her a bit.

As I watched her she had about half of his cockhead pushed into her. The size of his head was quite large and I knew she was enjoying having her pussy stretched. When she withdrew, it left her pussy gaping. On the next motion she slowly pushed all of his cockhead into her. I couldn't believe David's willpower. I know I would have just leaned forward pushing it in all the way.

At that point David grabbed his cock and said let me do that for you. He started sliding his cock up and down her pussy pressing inward each time he passed over the opening to her love hole allowing some of his dickhead to penetrate Kristen. She was moaning now and that encouraged David to press more of his cockhead into her. On about the forth stroke he popped the entire head in. He rapidly pulled it out and slid it down her pussy again.

Kristen moaned, "I want to feel it pop into me again."

David quickly responded pushing his dickhead and about an inch of his shaft into her.

Kristen arched her back and said, "Oh, I want it in me!"

On David's next thrust Kristen reached down and grabbed the back of his hand with both of hers. She then pulled his cock deep into her pussy. As she moaned, David pulled out and positioned himself between her legs. He placed his dick against her parted lips and plunged his cock back into her. He began a rhythmic fucking that was bringing Kristen close. Within about two minutes she began to writhe and moan and came in a loud thrashing orgasm.

David had been extremely patient and increased his tempo. He continued driving his cock in and out of her pussy and started moaning. He then pulled his cock out of her and shot his load over her tits hitting her in the chin.

David rolled off her and collapsed on the bed. Kristen rolled over facing David and told him how wonderful he was.

I grabbed a towel and threw it to Kristen. As she cleaned up I slid behind her and easily slipped my raging hard-on into her flaming pussy. I reached over grabbed her breast and started a slow steady stroking. David leaned up on his elbow watching me as I worked her pussy from behind. Needless to say, it didn't take me long to deposit my load deep inside Kristen's well lubricated pussy.

We all got cleaned up and dressed. We thanked David for his hospitality, and he thanked us for ours. We exchanged e-mails and said we'd keep in touch. David then called down for a car for us and we said our goodbyes.

That was one vacation that we would never forget!

save425
save425
128 Followers
12