A Willow in Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the orgasm subsided, and Willow felt herself come down.

"I think I need to come off," she croaked, hoarsely.

"After only one?" Rosie asked. "You're losing your endurance!"

"That one was really intense," Willow replied. "I need a break."

She started to push up to climb off, but Rosie's hands went up to her shoulders and pushed her back down again.

"Uh uh uh. You need to push yourself a bit more, Willow tree," she said, firmly. "One orgasm is not enough of a go."

"No, please!" Willow protested, desperately trying to push up again, which was futile, considering Rosie was stronger than her. "I'm serious. I can't do another one."

"Yes you can," Christine said, as she grabbed Willow's hands. "You've done it before. You can again!"

"Please..." Willow couldn't finish, as the pressure began to build inside her again. This was way too much for her. She struggled against Rosie's grip, but her strength was gone again, before too long. She felt the cold metal of some handcuffs clicking shut around her wrists, and looked down for a moment to see that Christine had cuffed them to the base of the machine, reducing her ability to use them.

Now unable to escape, Willow's eyes began to fill with tears as she was once again forced through another, even more intense orgasm - one that caused her to pass out for a few seconds.

Carefully, Rosie and Christine helped her off the Sybian and onto the nearby couch. Christine sat next to her and tenderly stroked her hair, while Rosie packed away the Sybian.

"You did well there, Willow," Christine whispered to her. "You see? Just a little more effort, and you can achieve even greater pleasure."

Willow was too tired and broken to answer.

The rest of the night was fairly quiet. The girls ordered their pizzas and, once they arrived, sat down to watch a movie together. Willow didn't really focus on what was going on, and just ate her pizza in silence. The movie was a cheap comedy movie, but it had Christine and Rosie laughing hysterically. They barely acknowledged the girl on the couch, crying silently into a pillow.

Eventually, though, the movie ended, and the girls all stood up and stretched.

"Time for an early night, I think!" Rosie suggested. "Lots to do tomorrow!"

"Agreed," Christine responded. She took Willow by the hand and led her to her room, while Rosie began to turn the lights off and lock up. To her relief, she wasn't tied to the bed, but instead given a warm hug and a big kiss on the lips by her former friend.

"Goodnight, lovely!" she cooed, closing the door and locking it.

It was a few hours before Willow felt it was safe to retrieve her phone. She turned out the lights in her room, in the hopes that the girls would think she had gone straight to sleep, and at the same time allowing her to keep an eye out for when the hall light was off. She listened for the footsteps of the girls as they showered, nattered and tidied up. Eventually, the light went out, and she heard the sounds of the doors opening and closing, giving her an assurance that they were in their rooms and would not be coming to check on her.

As quiet as a mouse, Willow climbed out of bed, crept over to the corner where she had left her shoes and rummaged for them. She found the heavier one, and fumbled for the compartment in the dark. Finally, she got it open, slid her phone out and carried it back to the bed.

Hiding the phone under the covers in case someone walked in, she turned it on.

Once it was on, Willow could see the time: 23:19. She opened Safari and searched through her History until she found the link she was looking for. Opening it, she was redirected to a chat. She began to type a message:

"I'm here."

After a few minutes, the person on the other side wrote a response.

"Thank God. I thought you'd been tied up again."

"No. Luckily it was my former friend who put me to bed this time."

"You all right?"

Willow's fingers were shaking so much as she typed the next response.

"No."

"What did they do?"

"Ignored my limits again. And forced me to take a cold bath."

"No."

"Yes."

This was one of many conversations that Willow had had with this person over the last few months.

Shortly after her subjugation, she had learned about the Dark Net - the terrifying crawl space of the internet where buying drugs was probably the tamest thing you could find. To many people who have ever been introduced to it, most of the stories that people tell about the Dark Net would have them running from their computer without even downloading the required browser.

But not Willow. She had been intrigued by it. And had searched through it out of curiosity. She was careful about what to avoid, though - some of the stories she'd heard had definitely terrified her. But soon enough, she'd found a site for hackers for hire. This had caught her by surprise, because she found that some of the requests people were making were often for help. Either because they had been failed by the law, or because they were being blackmailed.

She didn't know why, but she had taken the plunge, and written a request for help. She had said that she didn't have money, but she was in a very difficult situation, and had detailed everything that had happened. She was not certain what would happen, but had closed the laptop and gone about her day.

A few days later, however, she had received an email on her Gmail account - it had been sent from her own email address, and it had said "I can help you."

Nervous, she had opened the email and read the message.

"Dear Willow

I read your cry for help. And I want you to know that I can help you, if you want it. I can't explain too much in an email. Click the link below, and it will take you to a private videochat that I've set up. The link will expire within two hours of sending this email. If you do not click on it, I will assume that help is not wanted. This will be your only chance.

Cheers

A friend"

Willow had stared at the email, her face ashen. Part of her hoped that it was true. That the sender had genuinely wanted to help. But the rest of her was adamant that this was a phishing scam, or worse - that she was in danger of uploading a virus onto her computer. She was terrified of the internet at the best of times. This, however, was on a whole new level for her.

But then she thought back to that first day, how she had writhed about, being teased and forced to orgasm repeatedly without any intervention from her tormentors. How they had pissed on her as if they were marking her as their territory. She had thought about all the things they had done to her, and all the things they would do to her from now on.

So, eventually, she decided that she really only had one choice. Destroy her computer if it got a virus, or get help now.

So she'd clicked on the link.

Immediately, the screen had darkened, and the light on her webcam had lit up, revealing it was on. Then the screen changed, to a darkened room. Before the camera was a masked figure wearing a hood. It was not clear what gender the figure was. But they looked quite ominous. Willow almost leapt up in terror when she saw it.

Then the figure spoke, in a voice that was clearly using a computer-generated machine to change it to a gravelly, robotic kind of voice, which reminded Willow a little of the movie Saw.

"Hello, Willow," the figure said simply.

Nervously, Willow had waved at the camera.

"So you can hear me," the figure said. "You know why we're talking, don't you?"

Willow nodded.

"Excellent," The figure reached down and wrote something down on a piece of paper. They held it up and showed it to the camera. It simply read "Copy this link exactly," and had a very short hyperlink.

Grabbing a pen and paper, Willow had complied, and held it up to the camera for the figure to see.

"Good. You can follow instructions." The figure remarked, putting the paper down. Then it faced the camera as if to look Willow in the eyes. "That chat will allow me to stay in contact with you. It is secured, and even if you use it on Safari or Google Chrome, no-one can listen in." It turned the paper over and wrote something down. It was a string of numbers.

"This is the access code. Don't forget it."

When Willow had written it down, the figure addressed her again.

"Unfortunately, help will take a couple of months to arrange. I have friends to contact. Favours to call in. But when it's ready, I will let you know. In the meantime, check with me every chance you get, and feel free to talk to me about what's going on. Can you do that?"

With tears in her eyes, Willow nodded.

"Good."

The link shut off, and Willow was returned to her email, except that the email with the link to it was now gone.

Now, several months later, Willow was still talking to the hacker who claimed to be working to help her. They had not given her much information on what was in the planning, but they had encouraged her to talk. To tell them about what the girls were doing to her. Tonight, however, things were going a little different. Willow had recounted in some detail about what had just been done to her. And normally, the hacker had responded with words of sympathy or encouragement. It had occasionally assured her that she had maybe a week or two of this left. But now, things were different.

The hacker had fallen silent.

This perturbed Willow a little. They never normally fell silent.

"You still there?" she typed.

There was an immediate response.

"Yes. Listen, there's something I have to tell you."

Her attention caught, Willow typed "What?"

"I picked up your phone signal a few hours ago. I know that you are in an isolated part of Wales. My friend has decided that now would be a good time to spring our rescue. They've dispatched some people, and will be there very shortly."

Willow almost dropped her phone. In the end, she could only manage "Wtf!?"

"You know what the element of surprise is? Well, it will be key. So we needed you to be just as surprised. That way, you wouldn't be nervous and edgy over the course of the evening. The girls would get suspicious. And in a secluded part of Wales, you will be able to get your revenge on your friends without anyone being disturbed."

Willow couldn't even type. She was so shocked.

"It's okay, you don't have to say anything. But your angels will let me know when they're there, so good luck."

The hacker signed off.

Willow was staring at her phone screen in utter shock. Had that really just happened? One moment, she had been typing a long message about being forced to ride a Sybian to two orgasms, once against her will, and now she was being told that someone was on their way, and that wasn't even up for discussion?

What the fuck had just happened?

Was someone even coming, she wondered? How could she be sure that the hacker wasn't trying to mess with her head? Or that they weren't about to slaughter all three of them, or torture them slowly and painfully, like the very movie the hacker had reminded her of?

Now her head was swirling with fear as she ran through all the scenarios for what could be about to happen. Oh, how could she be so stupid? To invite a potentially crazy person into her computer and turn her fucked up existence into a hell on earth?

Or maybe something good was about to happen. Maybe they were a person of their word, and the people they were sending were intent on helping her? Maybe she could finally be free of the two girls at long last? Maybe they would even allow her to punish them a little for what they'd done to her?

In the end, she decided that her best option was to stay in her room and wait for something to happen.

She didn't have to wait all that long.

The first inkling the girls had that something was wrong was when there was the sound of a car pulling up at the house. It was close enough that Willow could hear it from her room. Not having a window in her room, she couldn't see what was happening. But she did hear the sound of bedroom doors opening. Rosie and Christine conversed quietly in the hallway.

"What was that?" Christine asked.

"Hold on, let me look," there was a pause, before Rosie continued. "I think it's a car. It's pulled up the driveway with its headlights are dipped. I can't really make out who's inside."

"Who the fuck do you think it is?" Christine asked. "We're in the middle of nowhere!"

"Maybe they had an emergency, and followed the path in the hope of finding a house?" Rosie suggested.

"I don't know. I really don't like this, Rose," Christine said. "Listen. It hasn't even turned its engine off. Nobody's gotten out. It's just sitting there. What do we do?"

"Maybe one of us should go and talk to them?" Rosie suggested.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" Christine almost yelled. "Christ! You want to go outside and talk to them? I say we lock all the doors and call the police!"

There was a pause, before Rosie nodded in agreement.

"Right. The doors are already locked. I'll dial 999 now. Hold on..."

After a moment, Rosie spoke again, but this time her voice sounded panicked.

"I've got no signal."

"What!?" Christine said in shock. "You had full bars just two hours ago!"

"Well, I have nothing now."

"Well, where's the landline?"

"It's right there! On the wall!"

It took a moment, before a dismayed Christine uttered "There's nothing. I can't even get a dial tone! Why doesn't it work!?"

"I dunno! My folks obviously don't pay for it since only guests use it! What the fuck are we gonna do now?"

"I don't fucking know, Rose! Grab a knife from the kitchen?"

"Well, it's better than us just standing here yelling!"

At that moment, the car engine stopped. Willow could hear the faint sound of the doors opening and closing.

"Oh shit, they're coming!" Christine whispered hysterically.

"I'll get a knife!" Rosie's voice trailed off as there was the sound of frantic scurrying, followed by a drawer being flung open.

At that moment, there was a knock at the door.

Rosie and Christine just stayed quiet. Had Willow been able to see them, she would have seen them freeze in terror. But she couldn't. She just stayed behind the door, making sure not to put her light on. She didn't want to remind them she was there until her help arrived.

More knocking. Then a voice, in a very thick French accent, shouted out.

"Hello?"

There was a moment of silence. Eventually, Christine yelled out an answer.

"Who the fuck are you!? What do you want?"

The voice returned. "It's the girl scouts. Do you want to buy some cookies?"

Before either Rosie or Christine could react, there was a crashing sound as the door was kicked in. Rosie's scream froze in her mouth, and then there was silence. It held for about thirty seconds, and the voice spoke again, in a voice that could have grilled a steak.

"Drop it."

There was a clatter as something large and metallic fell to the floor.

"Trés bonne," the woman muttered. "Now. Get on your knees, and put your hands behind your head."

After a minute or so, Willow heard little more than the muffled cries and pleadings from the girls, which soon stopped. Willow couldn't make out what was happening. Then there was a sound of footsteps approaching the door to Willow's room.

Willow heard the sound of a key turning in the lock, and held her breath apprehensively. The door opened.

Willow found herself face to face with a ski-masked figure of a similar size to her. The two large protrusions at her chest told her that the figure was female. And when the figure spoke, her voice revealed her to be the French accented person who had been speaking.

"You must be Willow?"

Willow nodded her head, although she still looked uneasy. Then, before she even knew what was happening, the figure pulled her into a very big hug. When Willow froze in her arms, the woman paused, and eventually released her.

"Oh yes, of course," she said. "You're still naked. Désolée - I almost didn't notice. Hold on..." she stepped back outside. After a moment, she returned with a set of pyjamas and a dressing gown.

"These were in the one girl's cupboard. You look about the same size..." Willow gratefully took the clothes from her and began to dress. She didn't care that the woman was watching her - at this point, she was too overwhelmed by the situation to care. Eventually, she was dressed, and the woman took her by the arm. "Come with me," she said. "I have something to show you."

She proceeded back down the hallway towards the living room where, just a few hours earlier, Willow had been forced to ride the Sybian. Cautiously, Willow followed her.

When she arrived, she was greeted with a sight that she wasn't sure gave her intense relief or concerned apprehension. Rosie and Christine were both on the floor, their hands and feet tied together in a hogtie. Their eyes widened in shock when Willow walked through, and they instinctively began to shout from behind the gags they were wearing.

Also in the room was another masked figure, whose physical features also suggested a woman. But this one wasn't saying a word. She was just standing silently over the two girls, her eyes betraying absolutely no emotion at all. In fact, Willow could see almost nothing behind them.

"Madames," the French woman said, addressing the two girls on the floor. "This is the belle who, until now, has been your slave..." she paused and enjoyed the fear building on their faces. "You perhaps hadn't thought of her that way - in fact, if what we know about what you have been doing to her is to be believed, you probably didn't think of her at all. Well, the way you treated her was enough to piss off a mutual friend of ours. This friend felt it important to have someone come and save her. Which is why we are here now."

The shouts of protest barely escaped the gags

"It is our friend's belief, which is shared by mon amie et moi..." she gestured to the shark-eyed woman, who still hadn't uttered a word. "... That you should be punished for this. We already have something planned for you. You will not enjoy it at all, I'm afraid," she reached into her pocket, took out her phone, and began to read from it. "But since you didn't really notice when she begged you to stop forcing her to orgasm, you didn't really care when you gave her a cold shower, and you certainly didn't care that she didn't want you to piss on her..." she waited a moment to allow that last bit to sink in. "We think you deserve to find out for yourself what that's like." She turned to look at Willow. "Wouldn't you agree, ma cherie?"

Up until this point, Willow had been a little too timid to speak, and had just been standing behind the French woman's back. However, when the woman had listed a couple of the things that had been done to her and sounded disgusted, it was all she needed to feel her anger building inside her. Now, she felt a rush of adrenaline as she stepped forward and glared at the two frightened girls beneath her.

First, she directed her glare at Rosie.

"I used to be scared of you, Rosie," she began. "You made my entire time at school a living hell. You and your friends went out of your way to make my life miserable. And I know you don't feel any remorse for it. None at all. You will claim to regret it later on in life, but I know that you will never understand what you did. When you told me that you were secretly in love with me, I believed you. Because I was gullible. I was stupid enough to believe what you were saying. Maybe you meant it. Maybe you didn't. I don't know. But I do know that what you did to me subsequently was worse than any of the bullying. It was a violation of my basic right not to be touched without permission. Of my right to privacy. You have caused me more pain in the entire time I've known you than you will ever know. And you..."