All Comments on 'A Willow in Summer Ch. 02: Winter Arrives'

by Gentlytwisted

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I really hope you find the urge to continue this story..... Thank you for writing it.

HobomonarchyHobomonarchyover 6 years ago
Please don't leave it here

Willow really needs to get a chance to tell them off. Maybe get some revenge. Especially when they put her through more pain and humiliation than pleasure.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 6 years ago
Gently?

Okay. First things first. You write really well. The dialogue is good. Your descriptions are clear. And the sex scenes are, well, I have mixed feelings that are difficult to separate. The sex scene writing is still clear, and I can tell that Christine & Rosie are enjoying themselves.

You've accurately put this story in the Non-Consent/Reluctance category. Being raped by a clearly established bully is one thing. Christine seems a vile betrayer. I couldn't relate to the captors. Empathizing with Willow was too easy, and I fear for her sanity.

I really don't want to read the 3rd Chapter for fear it will be, like this story, not in the Reluctance end of the NC/R category. I will though. Hopefully, you'll twist again and Willow will enjoy something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm confused

The writing was very good but the story is insane. Teen girls have drugs and hypodermics to inject into classmates? Willow did not immediately run out screaming for the police when released? I know this is an erotic fantasy but come on. This makes zero sense.

Smokey125Smokey125over 5 years ago
WHOA...hardcore.

I reiterate. This is peppered with spicy elements bordering on absolute cruelty, worthy even of moi. Not all of it is my proverbial cup of tea, but such is to be expected, par for the course. But I very much enjoy and relish Willow's captresses' sweet, playful malevolence, which I always feel is best if executed with a true sense of humor. There is something sumptuously HOT about the girl she thought was her best friend abruptly becoming one of her dommes. The using and humiliating her for their own enjoyment also strikes a chord with me. As well as the delayed reaction of making her cry. I've been told in certain stories of mine I seem to be employing Stockholm Syndrome in the m.c./victim. I wonder if Willow is dealing with a bit of it herself...?

Perhaps chapter 3 will offer more insight...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wants for a bit of warmth...

I don't know, but I kind of wanted one of them to just comfort her and guide her through it instead of just selfishly putting her through the experience. Really good writing though, but it's not that sexy when you just feel bad for the main character all the time. Maybe this just wasn't for me and I'm sure plenty of people loved it. Good work, hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous