A Willow in Summer Ch. 02: Winter Arrives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied, she removed both fingers, picked up the butt plug, and had another go.

It was still tough, though -- the asshole was stretched, but not by much, and it still put up a bit of a fight. Willow was clearly in discomfort and some anguish, but she persisted, and eventually, she managed to get it in fully.

Willow, by this point, was howling. So Christine moved in front of her and cradled her head in her hands, whispering to her.

"It's okay. It's okay. It's in now. You'll be fine."

Nothing she said had any effect on the poor girl. She just continued to weep and cry. The butt plug was now firmly in place, and she was unable to do anything to get rid of it.

Deciding she'd done enough for now, Christine leapt off the bed and went into the bathroom to wash her hands, while Rosie followed her in.

"That was quite something," she said. "I genuinely didn't think you were going to be able to get that in. Certainly without hurting her too much."

"Well, it was a struggle," Christine admitted. "I actually thought I was going a little too far there. That's why I used the fingers."

"Well, looks like it worked. How did it taste, by the way?" Rosie asked that last question quite cautiously.

"It was actually not bad," Christine said. "I highly recommend doing it yourself, sometime!"

"I shall," Rosie said. "I had visions of licking and kissing it while she lay restrained. I shall make note to do it when I have her to myself for a bit!"

"Indeed," Christine smiled. "Next week!"

"I dunno how I'm gonna wait that long!" Rosie laughed.

Back in the bedroom, Willow was still weeping. She had no idea what the hell she was going to do now. Her asshole was still in some pain, and she could feel the butt plug invading her rear end like a cock, only it was even less welcome there. She had never thought of her asshole being used in a sexual way up until this point. This was far beyond anything she could comprehend. Then the girls returned, and she could hear their admiring voices.

"Look at her! She looks like an angel who fell from heaven and injured herself!" Rosie cooed. "I think I'm in love with her all over again!"

"Speak for yourself. I can't wait to get her home and do more fun stuff with her!" Christine said, in an equally lovey-dovey voice.

Willow wasn't sure how much worse things could get at this point. But then they did.

"Hold on a second," Rosie said. "Didn't we talk about that... that other thing we were going to do with her before we took her home?"

"Ohhhh!" Christine practically slapped her forehead. "Of course! Here, let's get her up. We'll do it now."

Willow had the feeling she didn't want to know where this was going. The chain securing her shackles to the bed was removed, and the two girls helped her to her feet. Then she was made to waddle -- with the butt plug still in her ass -- into the bathroom. They made her climb into the bath.

"Kneel down, gorgeous!" Rosie ordered in a gentle, almost sweet voice.

Willow could only do as she was told.

Then both girls took off their trousers and underwear, along with their socks. Rosie went first. She stood up on the side of the bath, over her captive and, after a few moments, began to wee on her.

The stream hit Willow full in the face, and she only just had time to close her eyes. Then it went all over her hair, and her boobs. After a few moments, the flow eased off. Willow opened her eyes, just in time to see Rosie step off and Christine take her place. Quickly closing her eyes, she felt another stream of wee hit her, as this time Christine relieved herself on her.

Humiliation didn't even begin to describe what she was feeling right now. Being pissed on is only ever fun if you are actually into that sort of thing. Willow wasn't even close to being into it.

Eventually Christine finished, and stepped off. The two girls began to dress themselves again.

"Sorry if that was humiliating or degrading for you," Rosie said, sincerely. "But we wanted to do something symbolic -- mark you as our territory, if you like. We thought that since wild animals tend to wee on their territory, we'd do it to you. Don't worry, we won't do it again anytime soon!"

Willow just knelt in the bath, weeping silently. She allowed Christine to take the showerhead down from above her, turn it on and wash her with it. It was quite painful to have the butt plug removed from her anus, but she felt a little better after she had been cleaned off and the wee had been washed from her hair.

Once she was clean, Christine helped her from the bath and undid the bonds keeping her hands tied to her sides, before removing the forced orgasm belt. The gag came off last.

When that was done, Willow followed her back into the bedroom and dressed in silence, while the two girls watched her admiringly. Once she was dressed, they took her downstairs and gave her a drink of water from the fridge dispenser.

"I think it's time I took her home," Rosie said. "Let's go in my car. I'll drop you off on the way back, Chris!"

"Sounds like a plan to me!"

--- --- ---

It wasn't a long drive back to Willow's home. But it felt much longer because of how little talking was done. Willow was not crying any more. She just sat in the back seat, and as she looked at her in the rear-view mirror, Rosie couldn't help but notice that she had what appeared to be a thousand-yard stare. Not the military kind. But close.

When they arrived, Christine got out and went around to let her out.

"I'll come see you on Sunday," she said, gently. "We can have a bit of fun before working on that exam revision we agreed to do."

Taking her friend's head in her hands, she gave her a long, gentle snog -- the first kiss they'd ever shared, as it happened. Then she stepped back, smiled at Willow, kissed her briefly on the cheek, and climbed back in the car, which soon sped off.

Willow watched them go, the shell-shocked look on her face still there. Then, almost as if on autopilot, she went into the block of flats, ascended the stairs and eventually reached her door, unlocked it and went inside. Her mother wasn't home yet -- she often worked until quite late. And her father was on another of his weekend jaunts, so he wasn't home. The house was completely empty.

Willow just went straight to her bedroom and collapsed onto the bed. For a few minutes, she just stared at the ceiling, her mind struggling to comprehend what had just happened.

Then she just started crying.

12