All Comments on 'A Winning Wager'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this marriage

is long over due for a divorce... get to the clinic for a STD check up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Let me see if I have this right.

You consider shovelling snow for an entire winter to be on par with your wife stripping and giving head? Are you fucking retarded? And at 41 with three kids, there is no FUCKING way she would have the body of a 20 something. Give your head a shake you half witted knuckle dragger.

IF that happened I real life, your wife would have kicked you in the junk and made you and suck off your buddies.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

In the world of this is just fiction I liked your plot of getting back at her for what she did by using her words and actions against her only you blew it (pun intended?) by letting her get pleasures by a big cock. So this ends up not being a story of retribution but a stupid cuck story where she wins. She gets to suck cock loke a prostitute for money and gets to actually fuck around now because he has basically given permission to step it up. You want us to believe that these guys set going to forget it? Such promise...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Hussbnd Pimps Out His Wife?

Fantasy or not its moronic folly. Pretty dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not at all bad

I will certainly read more.

Please pay no attention to the insecure little pussies making nasty comments.

PunjiPunjiover 10 years ago
Not a bad read

Ignore the moronic comments from the idiots who don't understand the category. Overall Not a bad read. While not normally my favorite category, this one caught my attention for some reason. Sex was good. Writing and dialogue were good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

patriots what do u expect they cant win the big one

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-not at all bad

I will certainly not read any more of this author.

Please pay no attention to the insecure little pussies that attack other readers because of their own insecurity. Whining cock suckers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Punji-not a bad read

Ignore this moronic comment from this idiot who doesn't know the meaning of the word "erotic". Overall a lousy read. This is your category, that's why it caught your attention. Another closet cuckold trying to deny it. I can't get over how many whiners there are in loving wives, trying to deny others an opposing opinion. Real cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh ?

I'm really angry that my wife has been blowing other guys.

So... I'll have her fuck all the other guys in the neighborhood.

Yep, that'll teach her !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Not a bad read

As opposed to listening to cretins who are so insecure they can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loser

Idiot!

Now, they all know where to go for a little while you're at work and YOU started it and she damn sure is going to enjoy it!

I have a feeling this is you?

VertexVertexover 10 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Don't let the naysayers and people who don't like this category get you down, I really liked it!

Well paced, stimulating and well written.

Well done.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Fairly pedestrian

The story is certainly consistent with the LW category! However, the concept is not exceptional at all! Sweetie's unapologetic amount of pre-marital experience did not deter Hubby from marrying her ... it becomes apparent that it may have been a bonus, and not JUST in honing her skills but also in fulfilling Hubby's fantasy.

The attendance at 'game days in the basement' may increase in volume AND may even be extended to tennis, synchronized swimming, croquet and chess championship TV coverage. Maybe even scheduled replays of classic games! Stag ONLY! (except for the hostess!)

3*

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Ignore the dufus comments!

Congrats, you have written a mighty good little story. Your character development, grammar, punctuation and spelling are all quite good, and it had an interesting plot twist, too. Book 'im, Dan-o, you got a solid five here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You're mad at her?

SO in your anger you decide it would be good to have her suck and fuck more guys? Where's the logic in that? She's a slut. Get to the Free Clinic and then to the Attorney's office. This is simply another slut/cuck story and it's not very well write, certainly isn't original material and your writing adds nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
revenge turned really sweet

This is a really hot story! A little short, but the buildup was good and it got me going.

happy_blokehappy_blokeabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed this story

Thanks, arousing, perfect end to the game.

DWornockDWornockover 9 years ago
At age 41, she still turns heads

What nonsense. She is just an old hide and nothing erotic about old folks. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!!! Just wow!!!

I can't believe this, but I am just about to defend swingerjo from the original, one-and-only DWCuckSlurp!

41 is the new 21, you idiot. This section of LW is for loving 'wives'.

ALL wives, unless divorced early, spend most of their married lives in the 'older' bracket, you... massive... twit! After all, you only need be married 10 years and you can fit into that group. Lots and lots of people see their 50th wedding anniversary, or die getting there. What... are they all no longer worthy of erotic thought?

So if you don't like that, go read some teen website with the rest of the IMMATURE wankers and predators out there. LW is not for you.

As for the story, I get it, but when swingerjo wrote that he had a white hot rage and a red hot boner, it was lost on me.

See, what one sees as erotic, another sees as ghastly. So while you feel that other stories don't fit here, I just have to say, sure, your story fits here, but it does fuck-all for me personally, sorry. Nor did the rest; not her justifications, or the narrator's idea of 'penance'.

Just thought I would read it out of fairness to all the statements you write in BTB tales. Hopefully my response (except the part to DWTOOTS) was fair and balanced.

At least you contribute, but I wish you would tone it down in other comments sections.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DWornok is a DORK

this is a good story not great but his comments are ridiculous he is probably into teens or younger

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Not a wife that I would want. However, this is an erotic website. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Badly written

Poorly conceived and badly written. Did they have the IQ of a pea between them? Neither was a likeable or enjoyable character. And when was shoveling snow and blowing some guy even remotely on a plane of equivalency? This was beyond stupid.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 8 years ago
This is Punishment for her Commercial Blowjobs?

At first it seemed hubby was trying to embarrass his wife, but after a while it got out of hand. Clearly they'll never be able to put this behind them and no chance that the three winners will keep their mouths shut indefinitely. Really dumb behavior and if this author allowed ratings he would probably get a 1.5 average if that high. And he really didn't even finish the story. Just ran out of gas.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years agoAuthor
@ Overcritical

Believe it or not, when I had the ratings turned on for this story, it averaged well over 4.0. People seem to love this story, even though it is my least favorite that I've written. It was my first story for this site, I believe.

This story has had more than 100,000 views! But I agree with you that it's not a great story. I'd actually love to write a reboot. Maybe someday. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Losing Proposition

Seriously

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Figures

A story about a whore and her low-life pimp. I'd call her a slut, but apparently she's getting paid to fuck and suck.

timmyid2timmyid2almost 8 years ago
Nicely written and hot too!

I liked the story, and the story telling. There were several points where I found myself visualizing the action as portrayed in the story. I am eagerly looking forward to the others you have written.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Agree with Swinger Joe's Vaguely Downbeat Assessment of His Own Story

Btw what the hell are commentators talking about when saying 41 means game over for a woman ? As far as I'm concerned, if a woman moderates her diet ( but PLEASE don't lose the curves ) and has 3 day or plus weekly exercise routine - that's when females are at top of their game.

In terms of the story , the characters stayed flat and 2 dimensional. I liked the premise where the narrator finds out his wife has the ability to partition off romantic sex and the odd bit mercenary carnal action . I agree with SJ that a reboot has potential and hope the muse gets him to pimp out the story and potentially Rebecca with the resulting ramifications ( good or bad ) that ensue.

Swinger Joe has very polished stories to his credit. This one is still in rough cut gem stage.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
The story wasn't bad, but in the end it went down...

The story wasn't bad, but in the end it went down...And is missing the most important part...the aftermath!!! What will his wife think of him now? Does she still respect him? Now she will feel free to have even better deals, by fucking who she wants...he never will be able to say anything about it...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She can negotiate. Gotta give her that.

"How do you think we managed to get that expensive sports package from our cable company for free? Do you really think the cable company just fucked up? " Not to mention all the other discounts. She has a point. Sort of. I took it as comedy until the end. Then it went downhill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Just because it's about a slutty wife and the man who loves her being that way.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Great story!

It was funny as hell and also really hot! Three cheers for sluts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Nothing like sharing your wife with some buddies, especially big cock buddies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oooooo

This is every sissy’s dream! So many fun dicks to look at. The author must have had a great time picturing all those naked men!!1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Marriage,Soon to Be In the Shitter!

Really sad part of this is their three school-age kids are going to be children of divorce. ~ She's been blowing guys (and who knows what else),like a prostitute,in exchange for money off the bills for awhile. She was quick to offer up her snatch to Matt when the bj wouldn't cut it,and now she's been freed up by her husband's ok. Then we've got the dumb cuck,thinking with his little head! Yep,this marriage is circling the drain!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fools on the hill

I bet when he divorces the slut he tells every single guys wife or girlfriend what they did. Never speak of it again? What a moronic line. Of COURSE they'll speak of it again. Every damn chance they get. Stupid story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

I really enjoyed several of your stories, but this one is.not among them.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 5 years ago
Double Revenge is far too much

Roger offers to let her revert the wager back to just showing tits, and she refuses his kindness.

She declines not only because "I do this, and all my debts are paid in full" (meaning hubby forgives/forgets her blowing tradesmen), but because she wants the opportunity to insult and disrespect hubby and plans doing so with dramatic escalations plural.

First, the tits were to be displayed, not touched or sucked. When she put them in Roger's mouth, she's exceeded her agreement to give blow jobs as penance for her previous "discounts taken in trade".

It's the first revenge attack on hubby. But she MIGHT possibly still have been forgiven, if she'd not been so eager to oppress hubby.

The second revenge attack was giving Matt her pussy. If one can accept blow jobs as being a lesser form of cheating than fucking, she's gone from bad to absolutely monstrous.

Atonement or repentance is totally absent from her behavior. Her message is: I'm going to fucking cheat on you when I damn well want to, and you will have no say in the matter.

The only end to this MAD story is a relationship in ruin. Her pride and ego will trash it completely.

Finish taking this story to its natural end point, Joe.

Moving in a week from "my wife has been totally faithful" to "I'm pissed that I can't trust her" to "I'm proud of my slut abusing my trust and cheating in my face" is a disaster waiting to crush him and/or them. The story doesn't end with his orgasm during a DP forced by his wife.

(MAD = Mutually Assured Destruction by nuclear retaliation, from the cold war.)

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
Nothing like a story of a A willing cuckold

When it’s swinger Joe, I often wonder how close this hits to his home?

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Five years and three kids later hubby finds out all three of the kids are not his. Rebecca finally cuckolded him good. Hubby found out all his friends used her her on a weekly basis whenever he was not around and she loved it.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 2 years ago
... A Losing Story

It has already been comprehensively covered, quite accurately, by other insightful and astute commenters.

Quite correctly, it has been pointed out how ridiculous it is to threaten - as punishment - "forcing" the guilty party to repeat the exact same conduct she has been guilty of committing.

It is no different than sentencing a murderer to commit another murder; or a rapist to rape again; or a thief to steal more - all without further consequence! And as an added bonus, each of the new "victims" would be pleased - even excited - to have the "crime" committed against themselves...

Welcome to Stupid World.

1* star.

dez84dez84over 2 years ago

Its hot. We reckon that Rebecca kept fucking all 3 of her hubbies mates on a regular basis and after a cpl months she most probably asked them to start telling more of her hubbies friends what was going on and tell them she wants more men fucking her and she would prefer it if they were friends or colleagues of her husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

another good story. 5 stars.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Hubby's a CUCK...

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

No pun intended, but that story sucked. 2 stars...

Giorgio66EpzGiorgio66Epz9 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. The ideas behind it are well founded in reality and it isn't that hard to imagine something similar playing out in your own neighborhood. I'll be reading more of your works and thanks for sharing your fantasies with us.

bobareenobobareeno4 months ago

Lost it for me when hubby got a hard-on watching his wife fellate someone else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...