All Comments on 'A Winter's Tale'

by brwneyedwitch70

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 20 years ago
great story

great story you did it was hot good going

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
IT'S ME AGAIN MS.USA

WELL LET ME SAY FIRST OF ALL I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO RATE THIS. REASON BEING IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE A VERY VIVID AND SEXUAL IMIGINATION AND YOU CAN GET A PERSON TO THE POINT OF ORGASMIC EXCITEMENT. YOU'RE VERY TALENTED. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND THE MAN THAT I'VE KNOWN AS MY FATHER FOR YEARS MOLESTED MY SISTER SO THE THOUGHT OF SEXING YOUR FATHER IS ALREADY SICK ENOUGH. NOW HAD THAT NOT HAPPENED TO HER I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT-- HMM SICK THOUGHT BUT A GOOD IMAGINATION. AND WHAT A WAY OF EXPESSING IT. BESIDES THERE IS SOMEONE OUT HERE WHO UNDERSTANDS AND CAN VIBE WITH YOU ON THIS VERY SAME SUBJECT. BUT YOU'VE MISSED ME ON THIS ONE. BUT AS I'VE SAID BEFORE KEEP EM COMING.I'M STILL A FAN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good story nice way of getting it on

I admit it was one of the few stories aboiut ins=ecest thatturned me on completely you write very well and describe the actions with good words it seems not to be a fiction but indeed a fact

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Story

I loved the story. Adding the Latina flavor just made it better. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Voyeurs point of view

this story would be best told from a voyeurs point of view,with detailed discription of their physical being,their loving conversations,noises like their moaning and groanings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOT!

I want more from you! I love this story!

auhunter04auhunter04over 7 years ago

what about the guy out there who wants and needs love?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrwneyedwitch70@brwneyedwitch70
I am 50-something Latina with a healthy sex drive and an imaginative mind. I finished my master degree in urban planning. While I was sad that I didn't finish my MA in English Literature, I still love reading erotic stories. For those of you curious about my personal life an...