A Witch & A Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noel
Noel
25 Followers

As the sun sailed high through the sky Noel kissed him passionately. She shifted in his lap, her hands stroking his naked body. He pulled back, murmuring she was in shock. Noel reached, touching his manhood, her stormy blue eyes on his. "I need to feel you, now I am yours. That you are my mate, my love..." She kissed again, her legs shifting to try and straddle his lap. They began to tussle but she was relentless. He scooped her up and carried her to the garden, her caresses and kisses driving him to a formidable lust. They lay together on the sun-warmed earth. She slide her body down onto his stiff cock where she ground her hips and bounced, feeling her mate deep inside her. They rolled, smudging their skin with mud, he lifted his body over hers, thrusting down into her small frame. The glide of his thick cock through her spasming pussy was like plow through soil. They cried out and moaned in a loud symphony of pleasure. As the heat of passionate swept through him, the anger welled again as well. Another man had tried to take his mate. He growled out and pulled back. Noel gasps as the thick cock pulled free, leaving her vagina feeling empty. A strong hand rolled her over, then pulled up at her hips. He mounted her hard, thrusting vigorously to take her completely. She screamed, her eyes going wide with wonder as he ravaged her from behind. As she felt herself orgasm, her body wracking with the intense pleasure she felt her wolf orgasm, she felt the brush of fur and the loud howl split the summer afternoon.

Edited By and with thanks to: Shadowsrose

As always, please vote, feel free to email comments, criticisms and thoughts.

Noel
Noel
25 Followers
12