All Comments on 'A Witch's Curse Ch. 02'

by BuzzsawCJ

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
kinda interesting

Well for one I believe you called the mall woman Lucy in the first chapter. I hope the mail girl and step sister get pregnant, and remember what happened in dreams and then get pulled into the fold as permanent girls. Also please leave it for only females that are attracted to guys, and not ANYONE attracted to guys.

Then there's the whole 'you destroyed my mailbox, and damaged your car' bit so I'll curse you and your male children to getting forced sex until the line ends. Also is the curse carried between females decendants to the next male generation? I hope not that too harsh, plus it would eventually spread to everyone on the planet at some point leading to overpopulation. Only other thing is the long time span between chapters because looking back to the first chapter as I found the second chapter first, it's been a month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good series looking forward to more

Great start, can't wait to see what else you have in store for this story, nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Remember the witch said they won't get pregnant

mairennmairennalmost 6 years ago

lovely curse, cannot wait to see how much trouble he gets himself into.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous