All Comments on 'A Witch's Night Out'

by TamLin01

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More, please!

Great story...perfect editing...very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Compelling...would like to read more.

masterandmargaritamasterandmargaritaover 9 years ago
More Halloween Than Halloween

I chose this story at random and read it aloud to my wife at the dinner table and we were enthralled. This is everything that a Halloween story could hope to be, well done!

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

So well written and eerie. Wonderful Halloween tale.

stlgoddessfreyastlgoddessfreyaover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Old-school Halloween story about kids being horrified by seeing their parents and other adults as sexual beings by way of "The Lottery." Great characterization, no over-explanations. Creepy, hot, and well-paced.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 9 years ago

The story was great! It drew me in and left me wanting more.

I would have liked to know more about the initiates, the shape shifting of the participants and why they had all run screaming from the building exactly, if only the teens were sent away to other towns to party where were the smaller children?

I usually like open-ended stories that leave the reader filling in blanks with their own imaginings but I felt there were too many loose ends and unanswered questions for me which just raised even more.

Well done for making me curious about the rest of your writing and stories, though. :)

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastover 9 years ago

In every contest, yours is one of the first stories I read. I am rary disappointed. This time was no exception. You simply have a skill and talent that most here can't emulate. Quality stuff. It's often not what you write that impresses me so, but what you leave out. You are one of the very best here.

Also, bonus points for name-dropping my alma mater.

JagFarlaneJagFarlaneover 9 years ago
Well Written

Very well written, makes the reader insanely curious to know more about the characters. But like ellie said earlier, there are just too many loose ends to this story, too many questions that I would have liked answered. Why they're doing this, why the man turned into a boar, what they were eating, so on and so forth.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 9 years ago
Good stuff

I liked the cult element in the story and the eventual denouement for the orgy, the animal transformations and the secrecy. The ending was particularly satisfying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous