All Comments on 'A Wolfe's Reward'

by thelovingsadist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

A soft, warm and loving story. Much like Ms. Poppins, it is practically perfect in every way. Thank you very, very much.

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Wonderful, romantic and realistic story. A truly lovely read, well done and thank you.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
Soft and well-rounded ...

... without losing its sexiness, you have pulled off a really good story here. Thank you for posting it for us - five stars.

Masters_slaveMasters_slavealmost 11 years ago
This is a beautiful story

The tenderness and love shown in this story puts it in a class all of its own. Five stars and a Favorite.

Thank You so much for posting it.

Sincerely,

Masters_slave

inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
Beautiful ....

I don't normally read bdsm stories but followed another author to this category. Just wanted to say that I thought your story is so warm and loving. Thanks for sharing. Five stars from me!

MGU67MGU67almost 11 years ago
loved it

What a warm caring story, I simply loved it. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sweet. Should have been in "Romance" and not "BDSM" Very pleasant read

thelovingsadistthelovingsadistalmost 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the kind words and support.

To those who think this should be in Romance, I want to point out that the D/s dynamic of their relationship is an important aspect of this story. Aaron is her Master, not her boyfriend. He is doing this as a reward because she earned it and deserves it, both as his pet and as his woman.

Hence, it belongs in the BDSM category, because D/s is not always just about leather and chains--it is just a normal relationship with extra elements. This story is about one of those special, and too rarely spoken of occasions where the relationship is more important than the extra toys.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Love author's response

I am always puzzled and saddened by people who think respect, care, romance and love can't be part of BDSM. While people can and do participate without those things, so much fic without any of those things just devolves into torture porn.

This was beautiful and in the correct place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tender Love.....

I love this read. It gives you a side of BDSM which other authors miss completely. Five stars from me :-) Can't wait to read other stories....

joodlejoodlealmost 11 years ago
Loved it

I admit to waiting for this story to turn dark (in the delicious way of course). But it did not take long to understand it was a story emphasizing love and not lust. The whole build up led me to believe he was going to propose. I was disappointed he didn't and that they still were not living together, but from how you tell the story, it seems that they are both at peace with their relationship's terms. Everyone is different. When I think love and romance, it inevitably ties with marriage eventually. My master is my husband, and it works for us. Regardless of one's marital views, this story was very romantic and passionate. Very well told. I look forward to seeing the Master's dark side. Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous