All Comments on 'A Wolf's Tail Ch. 03'

by Shadowsung

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
Good Story

Please post another chapter soon. I do hope Anna gets her revenge on her step mother and takes her rightful place as Alpha of her pack.

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter!

I absolutely loved this chapter. I can't wait for your next one!

LownackLownackalmost 13 years ago
awsome

glad to see you back on this storyi do hope you get to post more and thank you

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
Good

After reading all three chapters I can't help but want more. But a few things bother me. Like why no other Alphas fought the decision of their banishment from the burial? Why the whole pack would suddenly turn against their rightful Alpha? Oh and the current alpha was obviously behind the attack on Anna and her mother years ago. And I think she had something to do with Anna's father's death too.

ShadowsungShadowsungalmost 13 years agoAuthor
The story hasn't finsihed!

Thank you for reading and commenting!

@Somethingsamiss you make very astute observations, my friend. Your worries are to be expected- as I have deliberately left the answers out in these early chapters.

To give all the answers in clear writing would make the story uninteresting. I promise you that all questions will be answered by the completion of my story!

This chapter is the third of an unknown even to me currently.

I hope that, despite your worries, you are enjoying the story thus far.

<3 Shadowsung

Feel free to send feedback privately if you wish to have them answered now, but I don't want to put up public spoilers

ShadowsungShadowsungalmost 13 years agoAuthor
the previous comment was cut off a bit

If you have any concerns about things you feel I have missed so far, send private feeback with a reply email and I will answer you as best I can.

<3 Shadowsung

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Great story

I am glad that Anna has at least one person on her side.

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years agoAuthor
New Chapter Submitted!!!

Chapter 4 has been submitted and should be up within the next day!

Sheenas_MusingsSheenas_Musingsover 12 years ago
Awww, a Dangerous Duo

I like that Emma girl, she's got some sass to her. About time something good happened to Anna. She needs a little loyalty in her life. These two are going to be fun friends. Your characters and their individual voices are coming through loud and clear.

Off to Ch4.

storylover21storylover21almost 12 years ago
Ch. 3

I'm enjoying Emma character; a bit annoying, but a good friend none the least. Usually best friends are a bit irritating any of way lol. I'm wondering with this new found bond between friends, will Anna be able to sense Emma when she is in trouble and vice verse.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Unanswered Questions

are what keep the story interesting. Trying to figure out where you are going or what might be happening next is exciting. If you gave all the answered now why would I want to come back and keep reading. I really am enjoying your story, thanks for sharing!

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

Ok I’m Praying and hoping fingers crossed 🤞 that Emma’s “Second Nature” comes out I want them to be Sisters in EVERY WAY!!! They can have each other’s backs! She can take her with her to defeat those Traitors to the pack! *Barring My Teeth With A Snarl!* Great Story so far!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous