All Comments on 'A Wolf's Unbridled Lust Ch. 05'

by Troubled_Rose

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
More!

Next chapter asap please!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I'm pleasantly surprised by the end of the chapter. It began as a standard werewolf/human love story. Were meets girl, girl learns about wolves, he has to convince her to come to him and mate with him....then you shook it up with this whole Fae thing...the back-story you gave was quite good. I'm excited to see how this will affect her and Rafe. How will they get to know one another? Will vamps come after them? It is sad how Elizabeth had to give up the love of her life. I didn't feel like it was a convincing enough story as to why she would give him up just b/c it was a dangerous life they were leading on the run. Didn't he have the right to choose? I kinda hope she finds some happiness. How will their powers of seduction affect the mating bond. Will she believe he wants her for her or because he is seduced by the Vila side of her? Good stuff. Keep it coming. Hope it takes less time for the next post.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Thank you....

For posting another chapter and keeping us enthralled once more. This was definitely a change - not the story I was expecting when I first read this story a year and I love it!! So many questions... I don't know where to start!!!!!

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 13 years ago
Great Story!

just got done reading the series and well i must say i look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love this story! I hope the next chapter is soon. This story is so well written. Hard to believe this is your first story. You write like a professional writer.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Do you watch True Blood?

Parts of your story, this chapter especially, are quite similar to the show (season finale in particular).

I'm surprised Liesel isn't calling Rafe now, to tell him what's going on. She doesn't seem to feel the pull much at all. I look forward to seeing her instincts take over and for her to truly act like someone who has just found their mate. More time with Rafe please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 points

Troubled_RoseTroubled_Roseover 13 years agoAuthor
*AUTHORS NOTE*

Just wanted to let CantFightFate say I do watch Trueblood, but as you can see I started this story last year. The reason I started it in the first place is because I had a dream based on the tale in this chapter, which made me wanna write this to begin with. I was pretty upset they'd took the idea of fae blood before I could get to where I introduced it, but as it turns out its in mythology that fae blood has magical properties such as that so I decided to use it anyway and not disrupt the initial idea. Anyway! There's more to come on Elizabeth's story, lets just say she left some out and didn't explain their father's side. ;) More to come soon! Thanks so much for reading!

- T

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
27 out of 5

Next chapter please? I understand how it takes time, but PLEEEEEEEEASE give us the next chapter soon.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
oh no!!!

what a cliffhanger!!! i hope it will not take you months to write. pleaseeeee....i am begging you... when will the next chapter be??? haaaayy.. this is sooo good....

rosettastonedrosettastonedover 13 years ago
I am looking forward to the next chapter!

Your writing style enthralls me. So wonderful to read the musings of a truly gifted mind. Much better than the slop that usually passes as acceptable on here. Your writing seems to appeal to more than just a quick wank which is appreciated! Thanks again and hoping for another chapter soon!

justme713justme713over 13 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!!! This is a wonderful story!!!

Does this mean Angel will be popping up again? Looking forward to your next post!!!

Thanks Again!!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 13 years ago
Love it

Love it,hope the next one will be along soon,thanks.

Masters_lil_SlaveMasters_lil_Slaveover 13 years ago
More please!

I sit here, finishing the last chapter so far, as a person stuck in the desert desperately in need of water. You have the ability to make the characters come alive and to make it more like reality than just a story. I fervently hope that life allows you time to post soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so goood!!!

it's so great! i can't wait for the next chapter.. please... please... please... upload the next chapter...

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 13 years ago
hmmm

when is the next chapter comming out??? its been kinda like almost 3 months

aphroditeDDaphroditeDDover 13 years ago
New chapter please

such a good story! Please write the rest!

taangwltaangwlover 13 years ago

more please write more

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Rafe and Leisel's story...

Please, please, please finish this story....it is truly an amazing story in the first 5 chapters, that you've written!! Again, please finish your story and hurry....as I am impatient waiting for it!! LOL!! :-)

PaganKittyPaganKittyabout 13 years ago
Here we go again!!

I HATE WAITING!!! More please!!! SOON!!! Now would be GREAT!

=^_^= PK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
!

Great

I love it

But i want more!

Pleeeeaaaaaaaasssse

I hope the next chapter will be done soon :(

Avidreader99Avidreader99about 13 years ago
Awesome!

Awesome story looking forward to the next chapter!

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

Please finished this story. I really enjoyed ur story.

christyw744christyw744about 13 years ago
Enjoying

Please Finish this story, I am really enjoying it and can not wait to see what Rafe is going to say about the development. Or maybe his Dad already knows!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please Please Please eith a cherry on top

Loving it.

Please finish your story, don't leave us hanging like this.

I really loved it.

Keep writing

hiddenhearthiddenheartalmost 13 years ago
please

it is so frustrating to get into a series and find the author never finished. you are not the only talented author to keep us hanging in such a manor. please we urge you and the others to complete a series if they are going to start.

Troubled_RoseTroubled_Rosealmost 13 years agoAuthor
*AUTHORS NOTE*

Just incase you haven't read this on my profile:

I'm in the most important year education-wise and have no time at all to give to writing this story. I'm really so sorry about the wait, but do expect a new chapter at the end of this year/beginning of next year because I WILL finish this story. I know how annoying it is to find an author has left a story unfinished, so I promise not to let you down! The story would be done already if I had the time but I just don't what with work, school and family/social stuff to boot.

Once this year is over, I'll be back to writing for you all! With even a few new stories as well as I've thought of a couple of ideas. :)

Again, so sorry for the wait but I hope you find it worth it in the end.

- T x

Troubled_RoseTroubled_Rosealmost 13 years agoAuthor
*AUTHORS NOTE*

Guys just a little update -

I'm a bit unsatisfied with this story as I've changed a lottt since I started it and reading back on it, I find it to be a bit superficial I guess.

So, I propose to you all the idea of me taking it off Lit. and rewriting it, giving it a make-over so to speak, and then submitting it again?

The story will have the same plot line, I'll just develop/change the characters for the better. It's up to the majority vote even though I'm not completely satisfied with how the story is going, but if you'd prefer me to just keep it the way it is let me know.

Keep in mind that my re-write will be far better :) and I'll save the original version if you all hate it.

Lots of love to my faithful readers who still haven't given up on me! I haven't given up on you. :)

- T

wendemyrewendemyrealmost 13 years ago
Thank you

I love your story .... I hope you will find time in your busy life to write more ....

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaalmost 13 years ago
God I love this story!

I usually only read finished stories so I haven't read this until now... I just couldn't stay away anymore :)

I really hope to read more, I can't wait!

About you wanting to re-write the story, it's entirely your choice, personally I really love what I have read so far :)

Either way I can't wait to read more about Rafe (I want one of those for my self;) and Liesel

xx

Troubled_RoseTroubled_Rosealmost 13 years agoAuthor
*AUTHORS NOTE*

I have a proposition for you all, I had a weekend free (finally) to do whatever I please so I re-edited the first chapter. So basically, I could post the first chapter now and you can all read it and tell me if you'd like more of the new and improved story with the knowledge that I probably wouldn't be able to post much more on it for a while, OR I won't post it just yet and you can wait until I have a few if not all chapters done for me to post regularly at the end of this year.

Well it's up to you :) Let me know what you'd prefer. Thanks for all the comments guys! It really does bring a smile to my face.

- T

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Write more

I really like your style & story which ever you choose to do about reposting is fine with me.....But please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please please please

Please I need mooooooorrrrrreee

Please!!!

I wish this was all in a book ... It's a lot better than some other books I got for my kindle. Like a whole lot. Please more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Omg I love this story

slP more. Your so talented. I love how this story is in depth and the character development is phenomenal. Im in awe because its not too predictable. Keep going. I love the love and fight. and I loved the vila part.

TorChaTorChaover 12 years ago
Ok You are going to Write More??

You Have me Hooked. Please Continue to Wright More Chapters of this Story!!!

Troubled_RoseTroubled_Roseover 12 years agoAuthor
*AUTHORS NOTE*

New website is:

torrancerose.weebly.com

Check it out for updates and news on chapters! You can also read my re-re-edited version of Chapter One there. :)

Enjoy!

xxHanashimaxxxxHanashimaxxover 12 years ago
I'll keep cheaking :)

I can't wait for the next chapters~ This is one of the really good stories I have read :) Once I started reading this story I didnt want to stop. You did a really great job~

Lovingwriter22Lovingwriter22over 12 years ago
Sooooo....

i may have said this before but I love this story please upload very very soon!

sweetie86sweetie86over 12 years ago
CAN'T SAY THIS ENOUGH.......

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!! I'M IN LOVE WITH RAFE HE CAN POUNCE ON ME ANYTIME!!! LOL... NO BUT SERIOUSLY I NEED YOU TO GIVE ME MORE!!! YOU ARE DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the story,

but the mom really bugs me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please write more!

Please please please write more. Love the story and can't wait or more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So... When is the next one coming out? ANSWER ME!!! I WANT THE NEXT ONE!!!!

crushed_daisycrushed_daisyover 12 years ago
I just found this series

and read all 5 chapters in one night! You cant leave me hanging like that, please keep writing, this story has such good potential. I love Rafe

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
Well done!

You have mentioned that you plan to continue this story, and I sincerely hope so because this is one of the best were stories I've read on literotica. I've read many on here, most of which I have abandoned due to mediocre writing and sub par plots. This is in a much higher league of quality. Please, please, PLEASE continue and finish this! I really like the main characters, Rafe and Liesel. Your descriptions and build up are fabulous too. Five stars so far. Keep it up and bring us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE!!!!

=ALL I HAVE TO SAY8 IS MORE MORE MORRRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!

IsoarianIsoarianabout 12 years ago
OMG

MORE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

hey i just finished reading this story and i must say it has me begging...you write wonderfully and the story of Rafe and Liesel has me wishing for MORE...hope to read more on this series really soon....oh and i did visit your blog very nice...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I enjoyed this series. Please write more! Does she take a were as her mate? Dont leave us hanging!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GRRRRR

I feel so frustrated as I have been waiting for ages for more of this story, the more I read the more I wish that the authors would finish their stories in full before publishing them here as I fine it annoying to find a bloody good story and find that the author has given up part way through writing and so the story goes un-finished

Please come back to this and complete it soon.

Kirsty

TR1C@hotmail.co.uk

hellokitty1hellokitty1over 11 years ago
what's next?

How long before the next chapter?

NikkiAKLNikkiAKLover 11 years ago
GRRRRR

Two years!!! No more chapters? Come on, this is ridiculous! I like the story but its been too long since the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awww

Im so dissapointed we have been waiting so long for new chapters and you give us the worst news ever by saying your getting rid of WOLF'S UNBRIDLED LUST. I kept coming back like the rest of your fans, because this was a great story. Does it really matter that you were 17 when you started the story because to me there was nothing juvenile about this story(read bio). IT'S A SHAME

Troubled_RoseTroubled_Roseover 11 years agoAuthor
From the Author

I'm so sorry to hear that you're upset over my decision, every fan of mines opinion is very important to me so it truly does sadden me to know you find it such a shame. I've tried all year to pick up AWUL and keep going but I've lost any and all inclination to continue with it. I find the story very immaturely written which annoys me, and it's too tedious to go through every chapter and fix it all. So I did make the decision to start it over, and yes this new story will be different to AWUL but I do promise it will be a lot better. It's also got a few similarities. The main characters are the same except for a name change, the basic story line is the same, however unfortunately I've scrapped a few other characters. I'm confident you'll all love this new story a lot better though when I'm ready to post it. Thank you so much for reading AWUL and letting me know your opinion I really do appreciate it. Again I'm so sorry to have dragged you all on so long without finishing AWUL, but I do swear to all of you that if you enjoyed AWUL you will love this new story 10 times better.

I'd love to hear all of your thoughts, so please feel free to let me know.

- T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm not convinced

And what's to stop you from abandoning your next story once you tire of it before it's completion and deeming it "juvenile" as well? If you actually read all your comments, they are for the most part generally favorable. Therefore, I have to question your sincerity about taking your readers' comments to heart. Did you not see the numerous comments about how good this story is or at least about it's potential? Granted, it may get rough around the edges every now and then, but you're not a professional. If you are, then fine. Pull AWUL. You shouldn't be on LIT to begin with. If you aren't a pro, know that your story DOES have more than a little potential. Some things in it can expanded on and some less so. But overall, you have an excellent premise to the story. You do yourself no justice by treating this story as "juvenile".

As far as your next project, please don't string your readers along with promises of "four chapters done" before you post the first. What then after the first four? Another long wait and possibly a fifth chapter and... and then life gets in the way and blah blah blah same old same old.

Am I being harsh? Probably. Do I feel cheated? You bet. Do I have a right to feel that way? Maybe, but probably not. But I am frustrated. As someone (like many others) who has followed you from the first chapter and have waited all this time, I do feel compelled to voice my opinion for the last time. And don't get me wrong, I know this is a FREE site and everyone should be very cognizant of that fact before any attempt to post comments, however critical. However, you asked for comments and you've stated you want to know how your readers feel. Well there you have it. I wish you well, and I sincerely hope you retain as many of your current readers when you post your next story -- minus one -- since I won't be one of them. Sorry.

~rewski84

Troubled_RoseTroubled_Roseabout 11 years agoAuthor
From the Author

I think everyone's gotten a little muddled up. This isn't a new story I'm posting. It's the same one, with a few alterations to make it flow better and give the story and characters a lot more depth. When I say AWUL was juvenile, it's only because now as I read back I notice so many plot holes and inconsistencies that drive me mad.

All I'm changing in this new story is the main character and her life, the name of the story, how they meet, and scrapped a few characters to make room for new ones. The general plot is still the same, the outcome will be the same, their personalities are the same, the love story is the same.

Think of my new story as an upgrade, not an entirely different thing. And trust me when I say you'll like it a lot better.

And in regards to giving up on this new one too, I don't plan on posting it until it's either finished or pretty much there. Right now I'm onto 60+ pages, and still going strong.

I didn't finish AWUL because I started it when I was 17 and still in High School, my dad was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer and I've been taking care of him hence never having the time to finish it. I'm 19 going on 20 now, I think my writing has grown in the past few years, and I know you'll all appreciate what I can do to make this story even better. No I'm not a professional, but I'd like to be someday.

I've been writing every day for the past month now and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. I used to stop writing whenever I found my story to have inconsistencies or events I wanted to happen differently, and was too lazy to fix. Now, I just delete the entire chapter and start again if I'm not happy with it and so far it's working perfectly for me.

It would mean a lot to me if you'd at least read the first chapter when I'm finished and then decide for yourself if you'd like to keep reading or just give up on me. Thank you for all your comments and feedback, they all mean so much to me especially after such a hard year. When I'd given up on myself, you were all there still encouraging me on. So thank you, at times that's the only thing that keeps me writing at all.

Hoping for a second chance..

- T

LessGoLessGoabout 11 years ago
Oh for heaven's sake!

Haha! It's a credit to your talent that your readers are so emotionally involved! That being said, congratulations on getting back to writing! I absolutely can not wait until you post further installments. Your concern for the post-ers is sweet, but don't let the naysayers creep on you. They are just excited for chapter 6 like the rest of us but don't know how to express it in a positive, nourishing way! Haha.

barbette_sgbarbette_sgover 10 years ago

There were just too many comments for me to read through and I have to say I couldn't be arse...Anyways, whichever way yer going, I'm happy to see that yer writing again. If you do continue AWUL, I'll be happy to read till the end of it and if you wish to start something entirely new, I'm still happy to read it. Good luck with the writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hi there

any idea when you will be posting again?

KittenCuddlerKittenCuddlerover 10 years ago
Really Good!

I was just wondering if you would be continuing the story? I enjoyed both your old version and your new and improved one. Please continue if life allows you to because I believe you are writing a story worth telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More Please?

I would love to read about what happens next ...

CalaharaCalaharaalmost 10 years ago
hope there is more

Really hope there is more coming soon I am really enjoying the story. On to my favourite list you go! 😊

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story is really good, and I cannot wait to see a satisfying resolution. I have noticed that it is much better to read stories that are complete rather than wait for months for each update, but this story is so good that I do not intend to give up on it, however, at this rate it might be wise to check back only a long time from now - please tell me that won't be the case! I understand that life gets in the way and that you do not owe your readers anything, however, you do owe it to yourself to do your best for this wonderful story and to develop self-discipline if you are serious about being a writer, because you certainly have the talent. But talent without self-discipline is often squandered... As for the future, a good advice that I've seen shared many times by writers (who have high hopes but end up having huge pauses between postings and thus alienate their readers) is that the best thing to do is to write the whole story before posting it. So maybe by some miracle you can get enough motivation to sit down and finish this story. I really hope so, because this story is amazing!

Troubled_RoseTroubled_Roseover 9 years agoAuthor
A note from the author.

Hi to everyone who has read this far.

For those of you telling me that you will wait no matter what until this is finished: I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

To those of you calling me selfish and the like for dragging this on: My father and two of my uncles have died in the past two years. I am not mentally in the right state to be writing after losing my family. A lot has changed since I started this story. I am now an adult, for one, and have work commitments and family commitments that I never had before. My father who was my best friend died, and seeing as how his "girlfriend" married him 6 days beforehand with a tumour that had addled his brain, she took all of our inheritance by putting it under her daughter's name and I don't even know what happened to his body. She barred myself and my four siblings from the funeral. So I have had a lot to deal with, mentally, as well as keeping my younger siblings safe and happy. So I apologise for not having finished this story.

I have not forgotten it, however. I made a commitment to myself to finish it.

But I have changed. A lot. So when I do find the courage to get back to writing, it will be fairly different. If you can't deal with that, that's fine. I don't blame you.

But I do thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read this, even to this day I occasionally receive the odd email from you guys and it usually warms my heart.

But please, keep the abuse to yourself. I understand your frustration, but I need to take care of myself and my family first to be in the right space for this. As well as, I'd much rather finish this in full before ever posting it up again.

Thank you for all your kindness and patience.

Love, T

Troubled_RoseTroubled_Roseover 9 years agoAuthor
On another note,

I really don't want to leave you all empty handed after coming this far, it's not exactly fair seeing as how difficult it is to find a decent story these days. So here is a story I adore and come back to time and time again:

http://www.literotica.com/s/daemon-and-sunny

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

T

MissesthebeachMissesthebeachover 8 years ago
Will you finish?

Where did you go? This is a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Update please

I really like the story it has a really interesting plot. I'd love to see an update to it some time :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Beginning

I really wish the writer had finished this story. It's SO good.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenabout 6 years ago
Exactly!!!!! Please finish

Please finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A diferent approach

I was close to giving up on this story because I could not see how it could be any different to any other werewolf stories. I’m very pleased I persevered because you are making this quite a different story.

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 3 years ago
I've made a terrible mistake

Reading these chapters was a mistake; not because they were bad, but rather because these chapters are so good that knowing they'll probably never get the continuation they deserve is depressing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTroubled_Rose@Troubled_Rose
358 Followers
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES