All Comments on 'A Woman and Her Mistress'

by Fetishhand

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
Very nice indeed!

Welcome to Literotica, Fetishand, and thank you for this story; it was really well-written and hot and I would love to read more from you. Five stars and a favourite!

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 7 years ago
More

This is a fantastic start! I hope this will he continued as it has soo much promise

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hope there is more

More please..Need some spanking and nipple clamps used..Love to read about older women being a sub to a young female dominatrix..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Young Mistress, Older Slave

Great start! I'd like to see the older woman teach her young mistress more by touching and kissing. Perhaps being in charge for a time.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdover 7 years ago
Intensely Erotic!

Thanks for writing this arousing and erotic story! Excellent story line and wonderful character development. Both roles believable and their relationship is palpable. Looking forward to more sexy stories!

FetishhandFetishhandover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Thank you for all your fantastic comments. Do not fear that is more coming. I am in the process of writing the second story I have already started making notes on what I would like to do in stories 3 and 4.

If any of you are interested here is a link to the cover that I created for this first story

http://fetishhand.tumblr.com/image/152329133319

Feel free to look at all my other drawing that I posted on a weekly basis.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Yes it was a good start with lots of possibilities.

(NOTE: This is not a negative comment) Everything after Michelle left the apartment seemed rushed, BUT in this context it was entirely appropriate. Shared apartment, limited available play space and play time. So the "rushing" fit the story perfectly. BUT now that Michelle is an active participant things can move at a more natural pace.

Also, might I suggest that you visit the Literotica editors page and find an editor to help you out. There were several places in the story that an editor could have help out.

Like I said I enjoyed the story and am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The sex is really hot and I like it but there are too many mistakes. Even in the first sentence - 'where' should be 'were'. Please get someone to check for errors next time?

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Good, Looking For More

Very good character development and story. I am not that great at grammar, but spelling I am not too bad on. I like others, think you should seek an editor. It is very hard to see your mistakes when writing because you may be too close to the story. It is after all your creation. As I said a very good story, but quite a few mistakes.

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 6 years ago
Not bad

Lil R.

For a first attempt, this wasn't that bad. As mentioned already with the help of a good proof reader and a little polish, this would be excellent.

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Great story

An interesting dynamic to a relationship, the submissive guiding the dominant.

Erotic and sexy.

Highly enjoyable, carnt wait to read the next chapter

Thank you

Jc

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29over 2 years ago

Outstanding, a unique take on the start of a Dom/Sub relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This isn’t my typical turn on and we knew she’d get busted by her roommate, but I really liked how it played out and how Michelle was confident enough in herself to kust let go and enjoy it. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous