A Woman and Her Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that is interesting. I think I could get used to this kind of responsibility. Thanx for the tutorial Slave but I was talking about this round pink thing. I though you didn't like pink?" she said teasingly.

I had forgotten about the ball gag. With all the excitement of giving her the remote, the ball gag had completely slipped my mind.

"Sorry Mistress. That is called a ball gag. It goes into my mouth so I will be unable to speak until you allow me to. My Mistress is correct, I do not like pink. It is pink to humiliate me. Humiliation turns your slave on Mistress."

Michelle started to laugh again

"Ha Ha ha. Damn I cannot believe it. You are such a slut. My god. Aright this is going to be fun. I have an idea. Slave put that gag in your mouth now." Michelle ordered.

I did as I was commanded. I shoved the large pink ball gag into my mouth and looked up at my Mistress's face. She then hiked up her tight white dress revealing a pair of bright pink cotton hipster panties with a black trim. She started pull them down revealing her beautiful vagina. It was clean shaven and it looked magnificent. I could not hide it, I stared longingly at her vagina. I had never wanted anything this badly before. I wanted to put my tongue in her delicate vagina and pleasure her. I needed to feel her cumming with my face buried deep in her pussy. She then picked up her panties from the floor.

"Hold on Dyke. You're not getting any for this sweet pussy." Michelle said in a harsh tone.

She then took a step forward and handed her panties to me.

"Slave you will put these on your head and use them like a blindfold and none of that perverted smelling my panties shit" she ordered.

I took her panties from here. It took all my will power not to take a deep breath of them but I knew that I had to obey. This is what I wanted and this is what I needed. So gently placed them on my head and pulled them down over my eyes. It was a not a perfect blindfold. It was loose on my head and some light could shine through but it was effective. The humiliation created by being forced to put a 21-year-old's bright pink panties on my head was incredible. Even though Mistress said I shouldn't I could still smell the sweet smell of her pussy while her panties where on my head. I also noticed that they felt a little damp. I started to wonder if she was actually turned on as much as me right now?

I sat there waiting unable to speak or see or even move properly. No matter how hard I tried I could not stop my waist from thrusting. My pussy was on fire and I felt like I was going to lose my mind.

"MMMMMPH! MMPHO MPY MOD! MMMMPH!

Suddenly the vibrators kicked on high speed and I moaned as loud as I could into my gag. I leaned forward unable to stay in the proper position. My stomach muscles started to tense up and It felt like my whole body was shaking. Then suddenly it all stopped.

"Mmmm Phees Mphstress!"

I pleaded with my mistress, even though this is what I told her she could do. I continued to thrust, clenching onto the dildo trying my best to get it to move. I needed to something to make myself cum. My mind was gone. All I could think of was cumming. I didn't care about anything else. I would do anything. I just need to finally cum.

"Woops so I guess that Is high speed. My god slut can you not control you self. You look like a bitch in heat right now." Michelle laughed.

"MMMPH!"

Just then with no warning the vibrations kicked in again but now they were slow. Just a small little bit of stimulation. It was not enough though. I could not cum like this. I wondered if Michelle knew this or did she still not understand how the remote worked. I started to wriggle around pulling on my cuffs to enhance the sensation of being in bondage. Drool started to dribble out of my mouth and the madness of not being able to cum was taking over.

"MMMMMMPH!"

I jerked my head towards my mistress to try and get her attention. I then put my hand on my pussy to try force myself to cum.

"NO!" She yelled!

I pulled my hand away instantly

"You're not going to ruin my fun. You said you wanted this. Is this still what you want? If you say no this can all stop and I will give up being your Mistress. So, slave do you still want me as your Mistress?"

Those words pulsated through my brain. Even in my depraved horny state I had enough sense to think over those words but with no hesitation I responded by shaking my head furiously. Grunting and moaning at her.

"Good girl. Now be grateful for what I give you" she said as she seemed please.

"mmmmph."

My sexual torment continued but then I heard something new. I heard some moaning coming from my mistress. I could not see but I wondered if she was pleasuring herself without me. This drove me crazy and I started to hobble slowly forward towards where I knew my Mistress was standing. My hand then touched one of her stilettoes. I knew I must now be right in front of her so I moved my head forward to nuzzle up against her wonderfully curved leg.

"Mmmm, so what is this now? Oh does my lezzie slave want to please her Mistress? Do you think I will let you cum if I give you the honor of licking my perfect vagina?"

I nodded my head still moaning and grunting through the giant ball gag that was still pressed deep into my mouth.

"Well hmmmm. Yeah fuck it. I might as well have a lezzie slut like you pleasure my pussy. I am sure all your years of going down on chicks must have given you some kind of skills. Alright you can remove your ball gag and you have permission to lick my pussy but my panties stay over your eyes. You do not get to see me cum and you better make me cum and it better be amazing."

I slowly removed the ball gag trying my best to suck back in all the drool that had collected in my mouth. I then handed it to my Mistress. I made sure not to disturb the pink panty blindfold on my head and I lifted myself up. I extended my hands that where still bound together and I felt my Mistress's thigh to try guide my head to her soaking wet vagina that was waiting for me. I moved slowly but then I felt two hands wrap around my head and quickly pull my head up. My face was shoved directly into her vagina and I wasted no time.

I still had not cum and though the slight bussing in my vagina and ass where driving me crazy I now had something to try focus my mind on. I had a mission, a purpose. I needed to make Michelle cum. I needed to be amazing as I could not stand the idea of losing her as my Mistress. I don't know if this is what I wanted from the first time I saw her but I know that it was I needed now. Michelle was the Mistress I always wanted and I would do everything I could to make this work.

I didn't need to take it slow. We were both dripping wet and ready to cum. I dove right in flicking her clitoris with my tongue and then I rapidly started licking the walls of her vagina. I then moved my hands between her legs and I felt for her ass. I caressed them. She had an amazing large, perfectly round ass and I had always fantasied about finally getting to touch it. I then slowly I moved my hands between her but cheeks and towards her ass hole. I started to run my fingers around the rim of her ass hole tickling it, caressing it all the while I continued to lick her pussy with all the lust and passion that I could muster. She didn't resist or command me to stop touching her ass. In fact, I heard her moans grow loader when I started to run my fingers around the rim of her ass hole. She was starting to move now, pushing her pussy into my face. It felt like she was trying to hump my tongue. I was caught up in the moment, I was driven by my perverted desire to make my Mistress cum so without warning or instruction I pushed my index finger into my Mistress's ass hole.

"OH FUCK! OHHHH MMMMPH!

A burst of fluid hit my face and I was pushed to the ground. I could feel spots of liquid sprinkling all over my face and tits. I then felt a few spots land on my legs and feet that must have now be laying directly below my Mistress. I was so happy. I had done it. I could hear her stumbling around a bit. Probably trying to get her balance. Though what really got my attention was the sound I heard as my Mistress came all over me. She moaned loudly, it seemed to boom all over the apartment but then I heard a sound I knew all too well. The muffled sound of ball gag being forced into some one's mouth. Though I still could not see, I imagine that Michelle must have pushed the ball gag in her mouth to try quiet herself, in case one of the neighbors heard her. I started to smile as I lay there bound on our living room floor with my 21-year-old roommate Mistress's juices all over me.

It was silent after she came. Mistress didn't say anything. I could not hear her moving either. I was sure that she didn't know what to do. I mean she was only 21 and she had never been with a woman before let alone be in a D/S relationship. So, I decided to take the lead.

"Mistress Michelle?"

I waited for a response, I didn't want to rush her.

"Aaah, ahh, Yeas Launa, I mean slave." she said softly.

She sounded a little out of breath.

"Mistress can I please clean your vagina and ass hole with my tongue?"

There was another pause.

"Yes Slut you can but ummm what, how does this work?"

An even bigger smile slowly crept on my face and I chuckled a little. This was the first time I had heard any uncertainty come out of Michelle's mouth. The idea of Michelle having an innocent and vulnerable side to her was strangely humorous to me and made need her more.

"Please Mistress all you need to do is move over to my face and squat directly over my mouth and I will do the rest."

I heard her slowly move towards me and the rustling of her moving into a squatting position over my face. I could not see but I could feel the heat and smell her pussy that must have been right over my mouth.

"Are you ready Mistress?"

"Yes, do whatever your lezzie heart desires." she said slowly.

I then pushed my head forwards and started to slowly lick around and inside her pussy. Lapping up all the juices that I could found. I then moved my mouth and started search for her ass hole with my tongue. I shoved my face right into her ass and finally I found what I was searching for. I gently rimmed her ass hole with my tongue. I could feel her body shaking a little as I did. Then before I could do more I felt her quickly move her ass away and I was left lying alone bound and blindfolded on the floor.

It was then that It all came flooding back. My pussy was on fire and after everything that had happened I still had not been able to cum. I also noticed that while I was cleaning my Mistress's ass my hands had been uncontrollably rubbing my pussy through the latex panties. I started to fidget and squirm on the floor rubbing my pussy as much as I could through the latex panties. I even started to moan but there was no word from Michelle to stop. I started to hear her moving around. "Oh god" I thought, was she going to just leave me like this unable to cum after everything that has happened. I must admit the idea of that turned me on even more but I needed to cum. I wanted to say something but I knew I could not. Before I have spoken without permission to help Michelle but this was for selfish reasons so I couldn't speak up. I just continued to moan and try my best to pleasure my pussy. I began to thrust my hips into the air again doing everything in my limited power to achieve orgasm. I had not heard any movement from Michelle and the thought that she was going to leave me hear crept back into my mind.

It was at that moment that it happened. The vibration went from slight buzzing to full power. A shock wave surged though out my body as I had never felt before and seemed to pulsate through me. I was so close and I was thinking was "oh God please don't let it stop this time." Then I felt a ball gag being forced into my mouth.

"MMMMMPHHHHHHHHH!"

"Shhhhhh we don't want to worry the neighbors." Mistress commanded.

The feeling of my pink ball gag being forced into my mount by another woman was just what pushed me over the edge. I came harder than I had ever cum before. I convulsed, shaking uncontrollably on the floor. I then felt a hand push down firmly on my chest, holding me down. Then the vibrations stopped and with it the uncontrollable convulses passed. The best orgasm of my life had passed and with a gag in my mound and my mistress holding me down, I had never felt so satisfied.

"Damn bitch. I had to hold you down. I thought you might break something as you orgasmed all over the damn place. "

I then felt the gag being removed from my mouth and Michelle's panties being removed from my head.

A few minutes passed as we both caught our breath. Michelle then sat down on the leather couch.

"Okay we have both had some fun but I think we need to talk about this. I mean I have never done anything like this before. I always thought it was just some fucked up pervy shit but I mean wow that was amazing. I mean fuck going out with the girls this evening was like nothing I could have ever imagined"

I pushed myself up so I was sitting on the floor resting my back on the big leather couch.

"Can I please un cuff myself mistress?"

"Yes of course you can. Now please you need to help me here. I mean I know that you want me to be your Mistress but I serious have no idea how this all works and where do we go from here."

I looked up at Michelle. I could hear the sincerity and vulnerability in her voice. Again, it made me smile seeing this side of her.

"Well is this still what you want? Do you want to be my Mistress if you say no we can stop right now."

Michelle laughed in a way I had not heard before. It was true honest laughter, there was no mean intent behind it. She was just laughing.

"Don't make me shove that ball gag back in your mouth diesel Dyke."

We both then began to laughed and I looked back up at Michelle.

"If this is what you want Michelle then please don't worry. I will be right here by your side. I will help you though this. I can give you some websites you can visit and put you in contact with some of my mistress friends. From now on no matter what, you don't ever have to be alone."

Michelle smiled at me in way I had never seen before. She stared into my eyes and the most innocent little smile seemed to perfectly fill her face. Then I saw her eyes slowly drift down over my nipples that where still rock hard and covered in her juices. This caused me to bite my lip and I moved my arms away from my chest and arched my back pushing my breasts toward Michelle.

"I mean now your one of us. Your one of the pervy freaks now and we pervs have to stick together."

Michelle laughed again and helped me up from the floor and asked if I need help getting back to me room. I shook my head at her.

"No Mistress. I must first clean up all this mess that I made. Then I will need to make sure that I am properly cleaned for your future use."

Michelle put on a devilishly naught grin and then she started to walk to the bathroom

"You know, I could get used to this whole dominatrix, slave thing."

A few minutes later while I was cleaning up the living room I suddenly felt a wave flow through my body and my knees got week. I quickly realized that vibrators in my panties had been turned back on. I started to look for the remote but it was no were to be seen. I then looked up and I saw Michelle standing in the door way to her room completely naked with a big cheeky smile on her face. Her hands where on her hips and her legs spread apart. Her skin was glistening highlighting her beautify full curved hips and thighs. I then saw her mountainous breasts. They were just as I had dreamed they would be. Perfectly curved with two tiny little nipples that where standing at attention. It was then that it hit me. I had never been allowed to seen Michelle's breast before.

"I thought that you could use some extra motivation."

I just smiled and she stood there completely naked watching me work.

"Thank you Mistress Michelle."

12