A Woman Is Big and Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

Eventually, the nipples became firm again, and he felt her hips squirm as her mound rested against his back. She was being aroused by his playing.

Finally, he asked her to stand up and to bend over. She told him that she was definitely not anal. He only smiled and told her that he wasn't either. This time as she bent over, her pussy rose to meet his throbbing member and she helped him enter from behind... The thrill was exquisite. She'd heard of this, but never imagined herself involved. Here she was! She ground her ample buttocks into his cock as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back toward him. He penetrated as deeply as he could and then slowly 'long-dicked' her. As their passions mounted once again -- she shouted "Please. More, More!" His excitement increased and he filled her from behind. This time they each did their part to make a spot on the floor.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12