A Woman Scorned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyChele
SexyChele
187 Followers

“More, slut? You want more? You get more!”

John kept ramming her ass slowly and fully. Allison could feel each and every stroke, and with each one she found the pain lessened and her pleasure increased. His body slapped against her ass, and his balls banged against her clit. Allison felt him ramming his cock deep inside her, felt the length of him fill her. The idea that she that this man was fucking her ass suddenly made her feel more slutty and naughty than ever. She began to writhe under him, wanting to feel more and more of him. She met each of his thrusts and rotated her hips to try to feel him go deep inside of her. She was grunting and moaning her pleasure and her lust. Her body was so close to cumming, so close to going over the edge.

“Please, John, I need to cum. Oh fuck, I need to cum!”

She heard him grunt above her and felt his speed increase. He was fucking her ass as though he were fucking her cunt, and she was loving it. She moved against him, receiving him, wanting him to fill her. Her fingers flew over her clit, and suddenly she felt her body tense before she let go and felt the spasms of her orgasm wash over her. Wave after wave of pleasure consumed her. Just when she thought it would end, another wave would descend, bringing her even farther.

She heard John grunt, and felt his cock leave her ass. Then, she felt the hot spurts of jism fly across her back and cheeks as John cried out to the ceiling. As they both started to float back to reality, John wrapped his arms around Allison, and they collapsed onto the rug, their bodies sweating, their breathing quick and shallow. They were unable to speak, unable to do anything but look at each other and smile.

John leaned over and kissed Allison quickly.

“Oh my God, Allison. That was great. Shit, I’ve always wanted to do that. Damn, I can’t even fucking breathe!”

Allison smiled and snuggled into John. She mulled over what had happened and felt happy and fulfilled. She had not expected to like being fucked in the ass, but she was surprised at how much she had liked – no – loved it.

As they caught their breath, Allison began her dreams of the two of them together. She would finally have John now. She could finally give him something Traci never would! She smiled broadly and wrapped her arm around John’s waist.

“You know, John, I don’t know what we are going to say to Traci. I mean, how do we explain that we are now together?”

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“Why, you, me, together. You know. Traci’s gone, right? I’m here.” She leaned up on one elbow and looked down at John. Her eyes narrowed. “Or is it over between you and Traci? Tell me, John!”

“Allison, you know you are one of kind, right? I mean, damn, where would a man find some one like you? You fuck like a goddamned whore – what man wouldn’t love that? But, I have to be honest.” John’s eyes looks away from Allison. “I can’t help it. I love Traci. I’ll always love Traci.”

“You fucking son of a bitch! How could you?”

“Hey, I thought you knew that! You know how we care about each other! Besides, I never lied to you. Didn’t I tell you not to come over here? Well?”

Allison could feel her body shake with rage. She stood up and grabbed for her clothes. Quickly pulling them on, she glared at the man at her feet.

“I can’t fucking believe you, John. You know what? I hope Traci comes to her senses and kicks your ass out for good!”

“Allison, don’t’ go getting all moral on me. You know you and I have always had a special kind of relationship. But I love Traci. And you knew that!”

Allison didn’t respond. She glared at John one last time before rushing out the door and hurrying home. A fool again! How could he? When she got home, Allison took a long, hot shower, scrubbing away every evidence of John from her skin. The son of a bitch could rot as far as she was concerned!

She wrapped herself in a fluffy bathrobe, and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of wine before going to bed. The phone rang, and Allison picked it up on the first ring.

“Hello?” She said abruptly.

“Allison? What’s wrong?” Traci’s voice came through the line. “You sound like something happened.”

Yeah, you little bitch, something did fucking happen! “It’s just late, Traci. Wasn’t expecting anyone to call. How are you doing?”

“Oh my God! Allison! I have so much to tell you! Well, the majority of it can wait until tomorrow, but I wanted to let you know that John called. Everything is back to normal! He loves me, Allison! Really, he does! I’m seeing him tomorrow and we are going to talk things through. Isn’t that great?”

Allison could feel her blood begin to boil. “Yeah, that’s just great. I’m happy for you, Traci, really. But I’m a bit tired, can we talk later?”

“Yeah, sure. Oh my GOD! I can’t believe this! Good night, Allison!”

Allison clicked off the phone and placed it in its cradle. She drank down the wine and crept to bed where she couldn’t fall asleep until almost dawn.

The organ stuck up a song and the soloist began some sappy love song that brought Allison back to reality. She looked around, wondering if she had missed the part she wanted. No, she was still okay. Traci and John were facing each other, ready to give their vows of eternal, undying love to each other. If they only knew. Allison’s mind once more wandered.

It was three months ago. Traci and John had patched things up nicely, and Allison had managed to at least be on speaking terms with John. But now, she had another secret to hold. It seemed the night that Allison was ass-fucked by John had also been the night Traci was ass-fucked. By some stranger she met in a bar that night, no less. She still had not given up her ass to John, but she had told all the details to Allison. By now, Traci and John were engaged, and Traci had decided her wedding present to John would be to present her ass to him. She told Allison she wanted to see the look on his face – all the while knowing that her anal virginity had been given to another man. In some way, Allison was proud of Traci. It was beyond Traci’s character to think such a thing, and Allison loved the idea of her having a secret. It was delicious, in fact.

Traci had asked Allison to be her Maid of Honor, and Allison accepted. After all, they had been friends for so long, and Traci didn’t have any sisters, so it would be expected. Yet, the idea of standing up next to Traci as she became John’s wife only fed Allison’s jealousy. She hated the idea of having to stand there and be a witness to the whole thing. And with her duties as Maid of Honor, Allison only came to hate the upcoming nuptials more. But a plan was developing. Oh yes, a very good plan.

Allison had attempted to see John alone for a couple of months, but he was still feeling guilt over Traci. Allison knew he was also fearful of leading her on and having her make trouble. Well, she wouldn’t make trouble – yet. One day an idea came to her, and Allison called John. Traci was out of town over the weekend with her mother visiting relatives, so John would be alone. As the phone rang, Allison’s heart beat rapidly.

“Hello?”

“Hi, John, it’s me.”

“Yes, Allison? What do you want?”

”Oh, come on. Is that any way for old friends to act? Besides, I need your help.”

She heard him sigh. “With what, Allison? What can I possibly help you with?”

“Well, you know Traci left me in charge of pulling together the final invitation list, and I have some questions about your family and friends. I’m at a complete loss.”

“Just wait until Traci gets back. Take care of it then.”

”Silly! These are going to have to go out as soon as Traci gets back. And what does it say about my responsibility when I let something like this slide? Hmmmm? Aw, c’mon. I promise it will only take a half hour or so, and then you are free. What do you say?”

”Oh, alright. I suppose what has to be done has to be done. Come on over, then.”

Allison hung up the phone and smiled. The weather was warm, so she slipped on a thin cotton dress that clung to her body, under which she wore only her thong. The sandals she wore made her feet and legs look wonderful. In a short while, she was knocking on John’s door, heart racing, trying to catch her breath. As the door opened, and John appeared, she smiled brightly and tossed her hair over her shoulders. She heft the bag that held the invitations towards John, but he had not yet taken his eyes off of Allison. She lightly stepped across the threshold and into the house.

“Well, since you won’t ask me in, I’ll come on in, if you don’t mind!” She turned and smiled at him.

“Uh, yeah. Sorry. Hey, can I get you something to drink?”

“Sure, thanks! What are you having? A beer? Sounds like just the thing I need!”

As John went into the kitchen, Allison went through the motions of putting the invitations out on the table and sat down, looking over the list. When John came back, she took the beer, and presented him with the list for him to go over. They worked on the list for close to 45 minutes, and a couple of beers later, before finishing up. Allison had moved closer to John, then began to run her fingers over his arm and shoulder as they worked. At first he seemed nervous, but before long they were laughing and he had his arm around her shoulders. Allison smiled.

“Well, that’s the end of it, thank goodness! Now to get these things ready to be mailed!” Allison began to bundle up the invitations, preparing to leave.

“You don’t have to go, do you? I mean, maybe you can stick around for a bit?”

”Now, John, I promised I would only be here for a half hour and already it’s been 45 minutes! Besides, I’m sure you have things to do?”

”No, nothing special. I just thought we could, you know, talk a bit. It’s been a while.”

Allison smiled and put the invitations down.

“Yes, I suppose I can stay for a bit. And another beer?”

As John left, Allison took off her sandals and curled up on the couch. When John returned, he handed her the beer and sat down next to her.

“You know, John, I’m sorry about what happened – before – well, you know.”

“Yeah, me too. It was a bad night all round, I guess.” He took a quick drink from the bottle. “So, how ya been, Allison? Anything new?”

”What? With this wedding? I’m working almost as hard as the bride!”

They both chuckled, and then Allison held her breath as John traced a finger up her arm. She watched him, wondering just how far he would go. He traced a pattern across her shoulder and up her neck to her jaw. He stopped, and looked into her eyes. Allison was pleading with him with her eyes, begging for his touch, his kiss, and hoping not to be turned away. John bent his head and leaned closer. When their lips met, it was as though they had never had a break between them. Allison felt John’s arm slip around her shoulders, drawing her closer, and she wrapped her arms around him. He pressed her back into the pillows of the couch, and she positioned herself comfortably.

His weight on top of her felt good and she absorbed the feeling of him. Lazily she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him to her. She felt his hand slid up her thigh, causing her to shiver. He stopped when he reached her thong and followed the elastic around her hip and towards her ass. Grabbing a handful of the tight, firm flesh he began to squeeze and knead until Allison was breathing hard. Almost frantically, he pushed the dress up over her body, exposing her breasts. Quickly, Allison pulled the dress over her head and threw it to the floor.

John’s hands were on her breasts, squeezing, his lips and tongues toying with her nipples.

“God, I love your tits, Allison. So beautiful, so fine. Damn!” He began suckling one as she ran her fingers over his body and began pulling on the t shirt he wore. He lifted up briefly to pull the cloth from his body before returning to her breasts. She arched her back to him, wanting him. Her fingers were in his hair and on his shoulders, her legs wrapped around him. She could feel his hardness growing under his jeans and she moved against it.

“Damn, you are one hot little slut, aren’t you? I missed that – damn, I can’t tell you how much.”

“Shut up and fuck me – fuck me hard and fuck me fast. Fuck me like the whore you know I am!”

He looked up into her eyes and saw lust blazing there. Standing up, he quickly undid his jeans and pulled them down. His cock rose up, hard, stiff, ready. Allison reached to pull down her thong.

“No! Leave it. It makes you look even nastier.”

Allison smiled up at him as she moved her hands along her body to her breasts. She cupped them, pinching and twisting the nipples, small squeals of pleasure escaping her lips. John kneeled on the couch between her thighs and stroked his cock, watching her. He slid his fingers over her panties and felt the wetness soak through the silky fabric. Allison moved against his fingers, her lips barely moving.

“Fuck me, John. You know you want that wet, juicy cunt. I know you want to sink your cock into my pussy and fill me, don’t you?”

John grabbed the side of her panties and ripped them to one side, exposing her swollen lips and glistening cunt. His eyes said he wanted her, and Allison spread her legs wider and reached down to open herself up to him. John clutched his cock and slid it along her slit surprised at how wet she was. With one forceful thrust, he buried himself deep within her, sinking into her warm, wet pussy.

Allison cried out, clinging to him, her ankles now locked behind his back. She felt his cock stretch her open and she moved her hips to encourage him to fuck her. He took the cue and began humping her pussy with abandon. He was lost in his own lust, seeking after his own pleasure as he pounded her cunt harder and harder. Allison reached between their bodies and rubbed her clit, engorged and swollen. She felt she was on fire, and knew it wouldn’t take long. John kept pumping into her, his face contorted with the desire to cum.

“Yes, baby, that’s it. Fuck this slut, baby! Fuck me! Damn, baby!”

Allison could feel her body tense and then the familiar shaking as her orgasm struck. Her thighs tightened around John and her pussy clenched around his cock. John cried out and rammed hard into her one last time, spewing the insides of her pussy walls with his jism. They were both caught in the throes of passion, both in their own world of pleasure, riding the waves of uncontrollable ecstasy.

As they slowly came back to reality, John collapsed onto Allison, breathing hard. She could feel the sweat of his body mingle with hers and she brushed her fingers through his hair lazily. They clung together for a long time, just lying on the couch, before John sat up. He reached for their beers, and handed Allison hers. She sat up and took a long drink and smiled at him.

“Um, Allison, I don’t know what happened. You know that normally I would take more time. But, well shit, with all this planning for the wedding there just hasn’t been any sex.” He took a drink, and then smiled ruefully. “But why am I telling you this?”

”Because I do care, John,” Allison smiled at him. “You and I have been through quite a bit, you know, and I do care about you. Besides, don’t worry about it, k? I had a great time, and I think you did as well.”

“Shit, I had a fucking great time!”

Allison snuggled close to John, yet she felt him tense slightly. She looked up at him but he refused to meet her stare. She stood up in front of him and then took his empty bottle from him and placed it one the table. Grabbing his shoulders, she pushed him back against the couch cushions and smiled as he looked at her with a question.

“Don’t worry, John, just leave this to me, okay?”

He stretched out and Allison moved to her knees beside him. She began to stroke his cock, feeling the stickiness of their juices on him.

“Allison, it’s going to be a while, you know?”

“I don’t think it’s going to take very long at all. You like my ass, don’t you, John? I’ll bet you want my ass again, don’t you?”

She leaned down and let her tongue slide along the length of his cock, enjoying the taste of their coupling on him. As she reached the head, she wrapped her lips around him and began to suck hard. Slowly she slid down, sucking harder and harder as her hands tugged and pulled at his balls. She was breathing hard with the effort of sucking the blood back into his cock. She could feel his fingers in her hair, stroking her, pulling the hair away so he could watch her lips move along the length of him. Her hand began to squeeze and stroke his cock slowly, coaxing the blood back.

Finally, she felt the beginnings of stiffness return and she eagerly nursed it. Sucking and stroking, first lightly, then harder, John’s cock was become harder and harder. He began to move his hips towards her. She changed her pace and began to slow down, teasing him, waiting to see his hips move up to her mouth before sinking lower.

Before long, John’s cock was fully erect and stiff. John’s hands moved along Allison’s body, stroking, squeezing, and pinching. He moved her head over his cock, wanting to fill her mouth, but she had other plans. She slid onto the couch and straddled his hips. As she let herself down, she grabbed his cock and ran it along her slit. She was still wet from both her juices and his cum and she covered his cock head completely. She smiled into his eyes as she placed his cock at her asshole, and grimaced slightly as she forced herself down slowly. She felt his cock enter her ass, felt her rosebud stretch open until she wondered if she could truly take all of him. John’s hands were on her hips, guiding her down, his hips rising up to meet her. As Allison took a deep breath, she felt him slide into her the rest of the way and she gasped. She felt full and stretched. She looked into John’s eyes and saw the burning lust there.

Slowly she began to move against him, rising and falling, her hands on his stomach. Each time his cock went more deeply into her ass, she gasped. Soon she was building a rhythm, moving back and forth, John’s cock moving in and out of her tight ass. She moved her hands up along her body and up to her neck. Flipping her hair out around her, she leaned back, her hands on his thighs, and spread her legs farther apart. She knew from this angle that John could watch as his cock slid in and out of her ass, his eyes taking in the beautiful sight. She felt his hands on her thighs and then her hips, before moving to her pussy. With one hand he began to rub her clit and with the other he sank two fingers deep into her cunt. She cried out at the feeling of being filled in both holes and began to fuck him harder.

“You like that, don’t you, you little whore? I’ll bet you’d like to have two stiff cocks fucking your holes, wouldn’t you? One fucking that sweet tight ass of yours, and the other here, deep in your slutty cunt.”

Allison could feel her body tingling and she began to rise and fall quickly, urgently. The feeling of his cock in her ass, stretching her, was unbelievable. She felt him go deep, felt the slight pain and relished it as it soon turned to pleasure. She rammed herself down hard on his cock, and then rotated her hips, feeling him fill her ass even more. She began fucking his cock, hearing the skin of her ass slap against his thighs and balls as she groaned out her pleasure.

John removed his fingers from her clit and she looked at him.

“Make me cum, damn you. I need to cum!” She growled at him.

“You want to cum, bitch? That’s all you want, isn’t it? To be fucked raw and hard, cumming like the slut you are!” John replaced his fingers and began to rub her clit the way he knew she liked. “Fuck me, baby. Fuck my cock with that ass of yours and make me cum. I want to explode in that ass!”

As her clit began to tingle and her body tense, Allison felt herself falling over the edge. Ramming herself down harder, she could no longer hold back. She felt her body begin to shake and quiver and she cried out into the room her pleasure. She was barely aware that through her pleasure, John had grabbed her hips and was pounding his cock deep into her ass. Her ass was clenched tightly around his cock, and she barely felt him ram himself deep inside of her. As she came to her senses, she heard him grunting and groaning, his hands squeezing her hips and she knew he was pumping a load of his cum deep into her ass. She moved slightly, encouraging him, wanting every drop of him inside of her.

SexyChele
SexyChele
187 Followers