A Woman Scorned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had finished, John lay exhausted and spent. Allison bent down and kissed his lips quickly.

“That was so very nice, wasn’t it? I’ve missed that, haven’t you?”

”Yeah,” John gasped between breaths. “Good, very good.”

“And now, it is time for me to go. You be a good boy now, you hear? Remember, you are an engaged man!” Allison chuckled as she straightened her thong and pulled her dress back on. She gathered up her things, and, with a soft kiss to John’s forehead, walked out the door.

But that hadn’t been the last time. Oh no. Allison and John had met at least once a week to continue their trysts. Last night they had said their final good-byes. John felt it only right, now that he was to be married. Allison braved through it, but managed to leave early this morning with a spring in her step.

And now here she stood inside this church next to her best friend and her lover as they prepared to move on with their lives. Allison looked at them both, but could not quite bring up the joy she felt she should have for them. No, not quite.

“If anyone knows just cause why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.”

John and Traci didn’t even bother glancing around. The minister was about to continue with the service, when Allison raised her hand slowly. The minister stopped and looked at her, almost curious as to why she was doing such a thing. John caught Allison’s movement first and he glared at her. Traci turned to face her friend, her eyes full of questions.

“Yes? You have something to say?” The minister asked.

“Yes, I do.” Allison turned towards Traci, and smiled. “Traci, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but it is the truth and I can’t hold it back any longer.”

“Allison? What is it?” Traci’s voice was full of concern.

“Allison – “ John growled at her, but held himself in check.

When Allison knew all eyes were on her, she continued.

“John has been unfaithful to you, Traci. He and I have been having an affair for quite some time. I’m sorry – really – I wanted to tell you, really I did!”

“Don’t believe her, Traci. She’s just upset because I chose you over her. That’s what this is really about!” John almost shouted.

Allison could see the tears building in Traci’s eyes, and knew she had the power to kill this love of theirs.

“No, it isn’t a lie. It’s been going on for quite some time, actually. And I just found out another piece of interesting news a couple of days ago. It looks as though John will soon be a daddy. Yes, that’s right, John. I’m pregnant with your baby!”

The guests were suddenly extremely quiet as Traci turned to John, tears filling her eyes. Allison smiled at the minister and threw down the bouquet at his feet. Turning on her heel, she walked out of the church and into a new life with a new life growing within her.