All Comments on 'A Woman Who Enjoys Sex'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perhaps a decent story in there somewhere...

Author, please tell me you're not a native speaker of English. If you are, then you're either a piss-poor writer, or in need of a good editor.<p>A few specific examples:<p>"Are any of the drivers likely to be interest in me?"<p>"No I haven't and do believe I've ever thought of it quite like that.<p>if you take me in med<p>I mean, I can hear the flamers already, lecturing me that this is not an English-comp site; still, I have problems wading through writing like this. Makes the time spent seem unworthy of the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
to anon in florida

native english speaker! in florida???? nice touch of irony but perhaps you should get involved in a more constructive critique. it would enhance your credibility in addition to assisting the author. egmont - bit on the short side and a lack of your usual character development. rushing to get back to the rugby or what?

trogtedtrogtedover 15 years ago
English Language

Responding to earlier comments. Having read many of Egmont's stories I am confident that he grew up speaking English, though possibly not in the States.

His stories are frequently more clever than this one. But on other stories I have left the comment that he should read his stories after writing them and he would catch many of his errors.

I imagine that he writes them and then sends them off with no editing.

Trogted

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorover 15 years agoAuthor
Really Anon from Florida!

You must be one of those people who sleep on a bed of nails with no vision and experiencing little joy, just looking for a dog to kick. What an asshole. Why couldn't my story move your cold heart sufficiently to induce you to allocate the minimum of points? Or is it simply you are insanely jealous reading about morally flexible people enjoying sex at the drop of their panties or pants? What the hell does it matter where I live or what flavor of English I use? There is a gulf between how language is written or discussed formerly and how real people talk. Oh, you were not aware of that? Woof, woof. Give up reading me I say. EG

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a fun story

This is a very pleasant break from the often dreary postings here. Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Properly written

For the commenters below...I am an astute reader and didn't find any fault with the writing, or even the spelling for that matter. What rules are you operating by? :et's see you do better before you "throw stones in a glass house".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
she is a bunny boiler

collecting apartments from her ex husbands and so building her own little empire...wonder how long this latest conquest will last....bit of a scrubber and fucking about with cheating husbands...seems she has no morals at all as long as she gets her pussy filled with a cock.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous