A Woman Who Enjoys Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laughed and Lillian said she could work no further on Marion to avoid being accused of corrupting her but of course..."

"What, tell me." Marion said, wide-eyed.

"It's very personal."

"What with you?"

Looking startled Lillian said, "No you fool, with your husband. Do you two have a bath together?"

"On occasions, after a few drinks but it's been a while."

"Bathe with him and ask does he want you to suck his... whatever name you have for it."

Marion laughed nervously. "He could die of fright."

"Well mess around a bit and ask him to get up an erection. Remember you don't have to swallow the semen or even get that far with it in your mouth."

"Lillian, please."

"Okay but think about it."

The next Monday morning Marion arrived with flowers, chocolates and a big but almost shy grin.

"For me?" Lillian said taking the gift. "There's no need for Mrs Prude who under the outrageous influence of her assistant to acknowledge in this lovely way she has become a little bent."

They exchanged knowing smiles above their loud laughter.

CHAPTER 2

Mr Driscoll acting as manager of Marion's building containing thirty-nine apartments called asking if she could visit him at his office during working hours. Lillian knew her lease was good and her monthly payments were up to date and she had a clause guaranteeing no increase in rent within the first two years of the lease taking effect.

"No I'm sorry Mr Driscoll. Either we have this discussion you seek on the phone or you visit me mid morning Saturday for coffee.

"I'm a busy man."

"This is the peak of our working day at my office Mr Driscoll. Goodbye."

Lillian smiled at hearing the start of his protest as she cut the call. The hoary old toad could write if he didn't wish to visit. She'd signed the lease in front of an attorney so had not met Mr Driscoll. For some reason Lillian was aware her heart rate had jumped slightly.

"Well I be damned," she said aloud, Marion being out of the office. "The old coot might be interested in shafting me." But then she thought of his other tenants, some much younger than Lillian and flaunting much better assets including looks, although the pick of the bunch might not be available to the likes of the Old Coot. She sighed thinking the building might have some sort of structural defect and it went through her apartment.

Lillian had forgotten Mr Driscoll and had on her oldest jeans with a rip in the ass and across one knee and a scarf tied over her head and was dry-mopping the entrance to her apartment, door open, when she heard behind her, "Ahem."

She smiled at the good-looking guy in his mid fifties, aware she was devoid of make-up and wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt. "Yes, may I help you?"

"I'm Alex Driscoll and you offered coffee or has that offer being withdrawn?"

Lillian gaped. "But I thought you'd be old and grumpy holding a calculator and a bunch of eviction notices."

"Who told you that?" he scowled.

"Well at least I was correct about being grumpy."

He grinned and said, "Well?"

"Oh god, you I did invite you for coffee but look at me."

Mr Driscoll eye's swept over Lillian, pausing longest at the jingling breasts as she wiped an arm across her forehead and said, "Not bad."

Lillian felt her ears burning, a depth of embarrassment she'd not experienced in years. "Please come in Mr Driscoll. I'm sorry I'm so unprepared. Um time ran away on me."

"It's Miss Smith rather than Mrs Smith isn't it?" he asked, passing her and looking around. "You keep a tight ship."

"I've been divorced twice Mr Driscoll but have reverted to my single name pending captivating my next successful suitor."

"What you expect to remarry at your age going around dressed like that?"

"Discerning gentlemen see beyond clothes and makeup."

He grinned and took the mop while she said put it in the broom cupboard while she went and changed.

"No stay dressed like that. I like seeing them wobble."

"Mr Driscoll!"

"Miss Smith!"

She came off her high horse and said charmingly, "Please call me Lillian. I have baked a cake. Would you like a piece?"

"Home cooking?" he said, appearing astounded.

"How could I cook anything else?"

He smiled and said it was just... and tailed off.

She said just what and he looked embarrassed.

"So you don't have much opportunity to eat home cooking."

"Two or three times a month max."

"Stay for lunch and I'll cook you one of my favorites."

Mr Driscoll licked his lips but faltered.

"Go on, take a risk; say yes."

"Yes thank you."

"Good but I'll ask you to fetch me a piece of Swiss cheese from the deli opposite here. I'll serve you Italian-style tomato macaroni."

Mr Driscoll rolled his eyes and said reverently, "My mother used to serve us that often for Sunday lunch."

"You know my mother did too. Now for coffee and orange cake."

"Orange cake?"

"Yes and if you haven't tried it before you may be taken by it or perhaps feel indifferent about it."

Mr Driscoll ate two pieces of orange cake. Before they'd even started he'd invited Lillian to call him Alex.

Later Alex returned with a bottle of light red wine as well as a hearty slice of Swiss cheese.

"Oooh, you're my kind of man," Lillian cooed and noticed Alex bite his bottom lip when glancing at her. Lillian had done a quick change while he went to the deli and now was more confident and felt like a piece of Alex but she had to be patient. Probably he'd be old school.

Before lunch Alex took Lillian up to the smaller penthouse. It was very impressive.

"I've had this refurbished for my mother but she wants to remain in her home until it sells. I get calls all the time from people wishing to lease it. My thinking was to offer it to you to occupy temporarily but keeping this apartment."

"But why me?"

"Because according to my attorney who recorded you as being well-dressed, mature and single, he believes you are likely to look after property if placed in care, unlike some of the younger people would."

"Well I suppose I ought to be flattered. You will have management shift my possession up to here and then back again when the time comes?"

"Yes of course."

"Um, about tonight."

"Why Alex, haven't you grown tired of me by now?"

He squirmed and muttered dinner, that he already had a table booked and a second placing could be added.

"For me? Oh Alex how kind. I believe I'm being treated as a lady but be confident that I cling to that notion."

"Meaning?"

"That's for you to find out."

Alex wiped a hand twice across his jaw while attempting to deal with the concept just presented to him. She said she'd meet him at the restaurant, being smart enough that the impression she made on arriving could make significant favorable impact on her date.

As Lillian left the elevator she enquired, "Don't I rate a kiss as a new acquaintance?"

"Don't rush me into this Lillian."

She smiled and said innocently, "Rush you into what?"

He smiled through the closing doors and said, "That's for you to find out."

Lillian had a good feeling about this and almost floated to her apartment. She'd wetted Alex's interest and by that she meant sexually. She was certain she'd exceeded his expectations and by the end of their three and a half hours together his eyes rarely strayed from her face, breasts and legs. Tonight was her big chance -- if she could impress Alex beyond the sex, if indeed it got to that, she'd be in with a chance of being dated regularly by him. Clearly the guy was lonely, so how many failed marriages had he chalked up?

Lillian placed a towel on the bed and lay over it with a pair of scissors. She had several hours to create herself into a middle-aged woman with heaps of open and half-hidden potential to generate a 'must have' feeling within Mr Alex Driscoll.

Right on 8:20, twenty minutes late, Lillian arrived to presumably end Alex's frequent checks of his watch. The maitre d' spotted her and almost broke into a run. Jewelry jangled as she reached up to straighten a couple of ringlets that didn't need straightening, emphasizing her breasts pushed up and out by her favorite bustier. More and more people at tables turned to look and it was worth it. For a fifty-year-old she looked stunning with an artificial flower woven into her hair and the redder than red dress clung to every curve and black patterned stockings ran down to her red and black shoes with 6-inch heels.

"Last man standing," she smiled to the maitre d' who turned and saw one of his regulars Mr Driscoll smiling hugely and standing at attention.

"It is a pleasure to have you in our restaurant Mrs..."

"Miss Smith."

And that catching the sniff she added, Miss Lillian Smith."

"What of Southwest Couriers?"

"Yes and may I ask why have I gained notoriety?"

"I would almost say fame miss. Since you came on board at Southwest our complaints over almost every aspect of delivery have become negligible."

"Thank you indeed. It was lovely you to tell me that."

"Mr Driscoll, it has been my pleasure to deliver Miss Lillian to your table. I wish you both great dining."

"Thank you Charles."

"Yes, thank you Charles," said Miss Lillian as he'd called her. "You are a credit to your calling.

"Please kiss me Alex. I don't wish fellow diners to wrongly identify me as your daughter."

Alex, grinning, hurried around to dot down on her lips.

"Oooh, the lips of a lover," she whispered, and watched Alex practically swagger the six steps back to his chair.

They went to his apartment for coffee and he spent well over half an hour showing his guest his treasures -- paintings, special edition books and his schoolboy stamp collection.

Lillian waited patiently. He'd do it when he was ready if doing it was on the agenda.

"I don't see any photographs of wives and children?"

Alex led her to his study and there were photographs of three wives. The second Mrs Driscoll had borne him two children, now sixteen and seventeen and in her custody.

"You are not surprised I've been married and divorced three times?"

"No. It happens. Are you free to remarry?"

"Yes."

Lillian remained silent although with a reply in mind. It was important he'd speak next.

"Why did you ask that?"

"Oh it's of no consequence."

"Lillian please answer me; your comment intrigues me."

"Very well but remember you pressed me to answer. I fit the mould, perfectly."

"Excuse me?"

"Look at the three photos. Don't you see commonality?"

"I suppose so."

"You suppose so. God you were married to them Alex. This is the first time I've laid eyes on their images and yet I see it."

"Please tell me what you see."

They all appear to be tall women, fair and strong boned with noticeable breasts and smiles suggesting reasonably pleasant personalities although that doesn't suggest compatibility with you. But look at that inner smile Alex. These are sexy women, all three of them are engaged in attempting to seduce the camera."

"You see that in them... I'm not saying you are incorrect?"

"Look at their total facial expressions but above all look at their eyes."

"By god, you're right. They have that sultry look just as I've already noticed with you."

Alex scratched his head and said, "Look Lillian, let's skip coffee for the moment and you join me in bed. What do you say to that?"

"It's a big yes Alex but be warned: if you take me in med tonight I know I'll become Mrs Driscoll the 4th."

"Oh really? You are telling me something I don't know about."

* * *

Four months later Alex married Lillian at a small civic ceremony. Alex gave Lillian an apartment block as her wedding present and made her supervisor of his little empire of eight apartment blocks -- nine including the administration of Lillian's block -- and that totaled 535 apartments

THE END

12